ILLEGALS HAVE NO RIGHTS IF DENIED BY THE US! NAZIS EVERYWHERE!

numbersusa.com/news/supreme-court-leaves-lower-court-ruling-expedited-removal-place?platform=hootsuite
>The Philadelphia-based 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled last August that non-citizens do not have a Constitutional right to due process if they are denied asylum. The individuals, 28 women and 33 children from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala, challenged the ruling to the Supreme Court.
APOLOGIZE FOR THIS NOW /POL

>apologize

No.

And rightfully so, the cunts shouldn't cheat.

how can you lack empathy for your fellow neighbor? we're all human! these poor people just wanted a better life for not only themselves, but children and grandchildren. live the american dream... and now immigrants denied have no rights? that's fascism.

They can come but they have to do it LEGALLY.

Even so though, they should try to fix their countries instead.

like attempting to steal the narrative by adding nothing of value and asserting authority using mindless newspeak until people get fed up and kill you?

my jewish cousin-in-law redpilled me on compassion

I mean't illegal immigration but that as well.

well that's a racist view point
no human is illegal. we're all equal. we're all human. believing humans can be illegal is the same mentality of the belief in slavery.

how is it racist?

You're either baiting or a massive idiot.

It's not racist as nationalities aren't races and people of a country have to right to manage their borders.

>The Constitution doesn't apply to foreigners
Well, obviously. If it were otherwise then it would apply even to Mexican citizens with no interest in crossing the border, wouldn't it?

>C I V I C
>I
>V
>I
>C
I hate you you fucking kike

I'm atheist, with danish descent your silly fag.

What kind of (((traitor))) do you have to be to argue on the side of illegals?

Good goy. Cuck. Let a million wogs in every year, as long as they do it legally.

>people of a country have to right to manage their borders.

Which can include restrictions on non native races as to maintain the native race as the highest percentage of the population.

Honestly user always jumping to conclusions.

That means illegals can get killed and robbed in the US because they don't have rights?

if those who apply for asylum have no rights, then illegals have less than none

No. Constitutional rights don't comprise all rights. There's no clause in the Constitution that says "Thou shalt not murder."

you're racist against your own species. your own race. humanity. you believe in segregating humans into different sub groups and dividing up the earth into multiple sectors. designating x, y, and z here, here, and there. when this is OUR EARTH. OUR HOME. no one should be denied access to there home WE ALL, HUMANS, occupy.