This is the real cancer of America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKxXbD2Jbyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That doesn't look like a rural and suburban retard

im tired of ripping their gay stickers off light posts

Yeah but I found a torontonian numale faggot
kill yourself

Its worse its a "antifascist"group, which is not even close to true since they are the fascist.

That there dun look like any ayrab I know

How did this become a thing in the USA? They literally did not exist until 3 - 4 months ago and then all of a sudden there are thousands of them. Is Soros flying these faggots in from Europe?

slaughter antifa faggots

This group needs to be designated as terrorist.

They are the textbook definition.

They've existed for several decades now you fucking autist. It's only recently that they've been getting recognition in the media. They're numbers have been growing due to the indoctrination of Western liberal universities.

same way lgbtqrxz came 2 be

Eh fuck em they only riot in therir shithole liberal cities for the most part i'm sure making average folk hate them. If they push beyond that they'll likely get btfo

I agree. I hate ipads too.

hell yeah trumblmabphtjf btfo how will we ever recovery doings?????
>one singular bleeping leaf
/threaders/ your gay to haha did known that????
p.s meet me in front of the arby's at sherway gardens tomorrow at 4:16 sharp. I need to have a word with you :()_()(()()()()()()()()(

No, that is a tumor. We are attacking tumors. We need to focus on eradicating the entire cancer of degeneracy planted by the Jewish elite.

Ikr i'm i disgrace for keeping that in

>Cancer of America
>Not Cancer of entire Western Civilization

I've been to Berlin and broke jaws of Antifa hooligans just for calling me racist.
They are weak larpers and should be dealt with as such.

Antifa was btfo by a guy dressed as a carrot. Let that sink in and then decide if they're anything more than a bunch of attention starved loudmouths.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKxXbD2Jbyg

This the best I got m8

agreed, they must be crushed

FPBP

A

Post yfw an Antifag got gunned down by a nigger Muslim in Fresno.

FUCKING

FUCKING

LEAF

has anyone facialed that statue yet?

Wrong. Cancer is dangerous, Antifa is not unless you are a trashcan