We'll never know if Trump could have won without Russian help

We'll never know if Trump could have won without Russian help.

WTF I hate trump now?

were here were queer and sippin str8 vodka my dear

So.

Much.

This.

he would of

Based on what?

His entire platform was "crooked Hillary".

He did though.

Will we ever know who murdered Seth Rich for leaking the DNC files? Or the other now dead DNC staffer Joe Montano for helping? If they had lived the files were to sue the Clinton team for fraud against Bernie so Hillary would not have even been the candidate. And, if she won, intel anonymous insiders say they would have disclosed Clinton Foundation corruption before she could even take her oath. So-it was not meant to be.Losing in an election at least kept her out of jail for now.

Meme doesn't work anymore when even Fox acknowledged it.

Why the fuck are you bringing up Hillary?

Maybe if Hillary didn't cheat to beat Bernie and didn't have a "public opinion" for the people and a "private opinion" for her donors the Russian hacks would have never happened. Oh well.

Back to t_d.

We'll never know if Trump could have beaten Bernie without Russia either.

>would have never happened.
Pardon me, that's incorrect. Maybe it would have actually been "literally nothing".

lol @ Sharia blue getting triggered when Hillary gets mentioned.

Why did we let a bunch of Russians into our electoral college?

You guys are retarded.
Did you not read the Vault 7 and other CIA tools? Marble Framework

Now you know that's just false. Putin could literally be caught on tape stuffing the voter box with ballots to make Trump win. Bernie would just end up standing at Trump's inauguration like this:

she was crooked

Are you not capable of discussing Trump without bringing Hillary into it? Are you that sensitive about it?

Yeah it was real convenient that RussiaLeaks slipped in that tidbit about being able to identify as a Russian when hacking, right at the perfect moment in the news cycle. That wasn't a coincidence at all, was it?

Use your brain.

This

Bernie's not a fighter

>not a fighter
>DNC was so scared of him that they cucked his chances

>Yeah it was real convenient that RussiaLeaks slipped in that tidbit about being able to identify as a Russian when hacking, right at the perfect moment in the news cycle. That wasn't a coincidence at all, was it?
lol, this is the shittiest argument.
Where's the proof Russia had the leaks? Better yet, where's the proof it influenced jack shit in the election? Barely anyone off the internet knows what wikileaks is.

Here I made a shop just so you can see what it would look like.

>tfw no qt russia bf

Let's be truly honest here. Hillary didn't lose because of Russia. She lost because she was too intelligent to be president.

You fucking idiot, they already confirmed that Russia and WIkileaks are working together, with a go-between for deniability purposes.

Here's Hillary at Trump's inauguration. Defeat may taste bitter as all hell but hey at least she can hold her head up unlike Bernie right?

Russia helped us by revealing how crooked HIllary was. How is that a bad thing? They "influencing the election" by giving us the truth.

You don't fuck with the Clintons or the Bushes.

Why do you think the Bush family voted for Hillary? Because Trump is a Russian cuck who will soon be destroyed by the Washington elite establishment.

> they already confirmed that Russia and WIkileaks are working together
Awww, why didn't you make it obvious you were trolling before?
Doesn't matter anyway. Trump won and won't be impeached.

>You don't fuck with the Clintons or the Bushes.

So you admit their crooked and murderers, good for you!

Trump didn't win, we just allowed him to take office so that we could savor the tears when we rip him back out of it again.

I want to use your tears as lube when I fuck you and your mom in the ass when this all hits the fan.

>Trump didn't win, we just allowed him to take office so that we could savor the tears when we rip him back out of it again.
lol, you're either being an Occupy Democrats shill or sarcastic.
It's really fun either way.

Well they better hurry quick! This poor little lady and her husband don't look like they have much time left!

He'll be out by September, mark my words. Mark'em.

Back to t_d.

>We'll never know if Trump could have won without Russian help.

It was the Chabad cult with Mossad and Netanyahu conservative block. Not Russia, Israel.
But if you say that out loud is US your career and life will be destroyed with the label anti-Semite.

>Implying the Russians hacked or interfered in the elections

stay sad losers

>AMA about Jennifer Jason Leigh
Are you the real deal? I've never seen you outside of Sup Forums.

And what do you think of Flesh + Blood?

We'll never care. Only kikes would.

Hillary would have lost regardless. Her platform was dogshit, she spent the entire election bashing Trump but rarely presented policy. People went for Trump because there was more substance to what he said.

But he did, so we know, and all I know now is that you should kill yourself for being a fucking faggot.

We'll never know if Bernie could've beaten him without DNC rigging for Clinton

>Are you the real deal?
Sure. I like Sup Forums kind of. Some threads are fun. The flat earth ones are so funny.
>And what do you think of Flesh + Blood?
It's so cool. Over the top gruesomeness with lots of black comedy.

>trump colluded with Russia to influence the election
Oh shit do you have specific proof of that claim?
>nah but here's every time he ever interacted with a Russian instead
>zlumphf but I

There are people who fall for this rather than admitting the Democrat Party ran a horrific campaign

>muh russian help

What about the insane amount of (((western))) foreigners and EU globalist cocksucker interference in our election, boosting Hillary up and even advertising Hillary to their European constituents for no fucking reason at all?

Where would Hillary have been without that nonsense shit?

Kikes and lefties. And the answer is yes he would have, the email scandal didn't matter at all. Clinton was bound to lose either way, the corrupt witch she is.

>We'll never know if Trump could have won without Russian help.

tfw Putin LITERALLY controls ALL of the following:
Current Potus.
FBI.
DoD.
DNC.
RNC.
Hillary Clinton.
John Podesta.
Donald Trump.
Enough americans to win the presidency.
Half the world.

This Putin sure sounds like a fucking powerful man.

Is he a jew?

It's been over 5 months, get over it already Hillary

Russians didn't trick me into not voting for Hillary.
/thread

>t. pensador mexicano