I know Sup Forums isn't a big supporter of LGBT issues...

I know Sup Forums isn't a big supporter of LGBT issues, but what do you think about "complete androgen insensitivity syndrome"? If you guys aren't familiar, it's where an XY baby's cells can't respond to androgens so they phenotypically look "female" but are biologically male. They have external female genitalia + all other sexual characteristics. Most of the time these males are considerably more beautiful than the average female with bigger breasts, clearer skin, greater neoteny, etc since they developed with 0 test. There have even been some rare cases where a cervix/uterus/fallopian tubes were fully present and developed.

Where would they fit in on the gender spectrum? Would you marry one? If your wife was unable to conceive, and you later found out she had this syndrome would you leave her? If she was an actual XX female who you later found out was infertile would you leave her?

I'm genuinely curious.

Pic related is a biological male

i think you should kill yourself

They are just infertile chicks as far as I'm concerned

Men are even better at being women than women, kek.

Wow they're lucky.

Can't trans women be considered infertile chicks then too?

how is any of this politics

Do they have vaginas?

it's a legitimate biological intersex which is completely different from an insane faggot who wants to chop his dick off and play pokey touchy with little boys
It's also incredibly rare.
It's not the same thing as a tranny at all
It's the difference between an albino african and Talcum X trying to turn himself black

You can paint that "thing" any color that you like, in the end it should be Mike Penced the same as the others.

Fuck off degenerate.
Saged

>i think you should kill yourself
/thread/

Yep.

1/20,000 isn't that rare. Intersex people are even more common @ 1/2000 I think.

>it's a legitimate biological intersex which is completely different from an insane faggot who wants to chop his dick off and play pokey touchy with little boys

Intersex is caused because of bad genes, transgenderism is caused because of bad genes. The only differences are the genes that are affected and when they're affected.

sunburnt freckled arm

Skin cancer says hello

This.

Sage.

:^)

Is that canyon de chelle or sycamore canyon? What canyon is that, faggot. Answer me NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

I'd have one as a mistress.

No they have grotesque hatchet wounds

>grotesque hatchet wounds
Hhnnng that sounds nice and warm

Stop being a deranged faggot apologist.

you need to go back

if he has a vagina that looks like a vagina should and not one of those penis clit things then id smash and marry

no fucks given

>bad genes
So they die out

the difference is that intersex is caused by bad genes in the individual affected whereas transgenderism in most cases is caused by bad genes in a certain third party group of individuals.
Intersex is difficult to treat but transgenderism responds very well to elimination of the bad gene lines using therapies involving hydrogen cyanide and shower heads

want to bang one badly

Looks like Zion

its zion park

>Yep.

No, no they don't.

You're desperate for a loophole, eh?

>Zion
figures

I'd fuck the shit out of that. Also I fuck girls, traps and twinks so there's that

If that's all you're worried about just fuck your goat mohammed.

top lel

Fully keked my nip

They do. They're even tighter than regular pussies. You can look it up yourself on youtube/google.

>transgenderism responds very well to elimination of the bad gene lines using therapies involving hydrogen cyanide and shower heads

Fucking nips are on fire tonight

>If your wife was unable to conceive, and you later found out she had this syndrome
holy shit user, who the fuck would ever marry a woman who's never been to a doctor before???

I heard ball hair grows in them too, is that for his pleasure or hers?

>Yep.
Either you don't know what a vagina is, or you're being purposefully obtuse.

>Where would they fit in on the gender spectrum?

Who fucking cares?

Why do you people have a compulsion to label and identify everything?

A good dosage of Zyklon B will fix that

Female-no virilization. They most likely have a more female typical snatch than your mom

no, theyre fertile males

>External genitalia is normal, although the labia and clitoris are sometimes underdeveloped.[20][21] The vaginal depth varies widely, but is typically shorter than unaffected women;[1] one study of eight women with CAIS measured the average vaginal depth to be 5.9 cm [22] (vs. 11.1 ± 1.0 cm for unaffected women [23]).

jesus christ this

The hormones render them infertile.

So a vagina?

Fpbp.

The question was about trans women, not cais women

Those are regular bloody hatchet wounds

There is one gender: Male

Also there are women and freaks.

would leave/10
id say they are same as the members of the LGBT community, defective. Not their fault though, but not for me, i need to reproduce.

OP I was talking about SRS, not the condition you mentioned in the OP.

See, they have an actual genealogical fuck up that happened while developing, these super extremely rare people are not the same as trannies, though I would not be with one because I want to have kids and can not do that with an infertile male that is also a genetic fuck up.

what said

if this is real then it is a severe genetic disease and abomination and all ingrates that have it should be properly exterminated

biologically speaking, what is the incentive for the deviant you mention to want to get fucked in the ass by a genetically viable male? What is the biological incentive for the viable male to fuck said deviant?

That's like throwing away every infertile female. There is always egg donation and surrogacy

they have inverted dicks you retard

haha tfw your wife starts going bold

The point is that even wanting to have sex with someone who can't feel their genitals or can't get any actual enjoyment from using them other than through reenacting their sissy trap fantasies is tantamount to rape. And yes you're a giant fucking faglord if you think (((women))) don't have sex for actual, physical pleasure.

Male pattern baldness is a testosterone sensitivity. CAIS should have very nice hair, like a pregnant lady

There are all sorts of reasons that guy is a faglord, not just the one you listed

its odd but if they have female genitals they are female in my opinion.

do they think more like women or men?

Oh, sorry.
But still, the cells that make up the vagina are biologically "male" aren't they? Yet I think most reasonable people would still call a CAIS woman still a woman, why not the same for a trans woman? You can't change your genes and the way your body or brain develops.

They have vaginas. Also many of them don't find out till they're trying to conceive, if at all (especially in the 3rd world).

They're male.

Done.

Yes user the people ITT who say "It's still a man" are very stupid. And also probably gay.

They're more women than women in alot of respects. That's why I'm curious what Sup Forums thinks of them.

do they have a pussy or not

> actual physical condition, diagnosed by physicians based on actual clinical test results
> hating this hard on somebody born with a deformity

save your rage for the trannies and faggots.
these INCREDIBLY RARE CASES are a result of biological deviation and genetic abnormality, not degeneracy, mental defect and deviance

pity them and like the one in OP's pic, throw them a vigorous fuck.

trannies deserve all your venom though.

>do they have a pussy or not
They do have a pussy and bigger tits.

The thing is, I do not believe the vast majority of these already scarcely existing people have a developed enough reproductive system to support a fertilized egg.

I wouldn't mind but I think it would be so rare it's not worth debating. Never met one.
Then again I don't mind trannies either. I mean I hate them, but only because they're ridiculously whorish. A good tranny, andro insentitive or whatever the hell, if I see a girl who acts like one and is sweet I don't mind. Othereise I'm far-right but that's my degenerate vice I guess.

Who tf cares if someone can reproduce, people feed their kids mcdonald's and molest them, nobody actually cares about life

As long as she doesn't pester me with identity-politics like you do, there won't be a problem.

Yet they almost never have a cervix, womb, or ovarian tubes. If all you're after is sex, why would you marry at all? Plenty of worthless sluts that will put out if all you're after is getting your dick wet. Hell, plenty that you could probably give a fake name to, get drunk, and knock up without any risk of child support.

Instead, you're going to settle for what is effectively a very genetically defective man?

You could take advantage of literally everyone if you were s hot chick w the brain of a dude

Yeah, just kys.

Because in OPs pic she (he?) was born with a vagina and is biological. trannies are born with dicks and is mental

If they don't respond to T then they have an even more female brain. There is nothing male about them. They're not male because they are infertile.

really didnt need to read your post OP. humans, like products, can be defective. fuck it, but don't need to change the world and laws and life because of every last fucking defect and their unique rights

>Plenty of worthless sluts that will put out if all you're after is getting your dick wet.

You're presuming that every user here has no semblance of dignity left. Don't play innocent while insulting everybody ITT's intelligence.

>nothing male about them
>has XY

On Muh DiQ

Do you fuck their chromosomes, their ovaries, or their pussy, moron?

yeah, if I married a guy by accident I'd divorce him and then probably kill myself.

>Instead, you're going to settle for what is effectively a very genetically defective man?

Woah, man. You're scaring me-- sorta sounding like the kind of guy who's going to get jewed into marriage here.

I have exclusively ear sex

But there's already some hard evidence that transgenderism is because of genetic abnormality. The brains of transgendered people are usually physically different from normal brains.

All I'm saying is that if you can call a woman with CAIS a woman, then you should be able to call a tranny her preferred pronoun.

trannies are born male. for the XY ((female)) its more up to debate

(((FEMALESTEIN)))
(((GIRLBERG)))
(((WOMANBLATT)))

((((()))))

But it's the same thing

They're both born (male)

one is born with a dick the other a vagina

>It's the difference between an albino african and Talcum X
underrated

>/thread/

It's "/thread" no second foward slash.

This, it is a PRIMARY sex characteristic, this is lizard brain shit. We didn't evolve to be attracted to uteruses because we used to think babies came from the gods and shit before we learned basic anatomy.

Gay if you like penis, straight if you like vaginas, horny shit-covered beast if anything else.