MEIN FÜHRER HAS SPOKEN TO ME

He said he wants us to celebrate his birthday in the following manner:

Photoshopping his quotes onto corny backgrounds and publishing them on feminist subreddits.
The one with the most upvotes gets the eternal symphathy of the führer.

Other urls found in this thread:

brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/adolf_hitler.html
pablo.buffer.com/
recite.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY
youtube.com/watch?v=PtyYlAH0f_M&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is actually a good idea

What quotes

something like this but taking out the Hitler part.

This is a good one for ANTIFA. They're so stupid I bet they make it their slogan

YES!!!!!!
Instagram and others too. Make them super girly an flowery as well. I have a copy of Mein Kampf so I'll spin something up soon.

No, leave them with "anonymous" instead of "adolf hitler"

More brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/adolf_hitler.html

Or don't include an author instead

Bump

Have I done well sempai?

Excelent user, you have done good

bretty good, is there a standard size for these normemes?

Good thread

this is a great site to do it, gives you standard sizes for Instagram, Facebook, etc.

pablo.buffer.com/

Dunno just went here recite.com/

maybe with a yellow color and other font and it can be see well

YES! DO IT! DO IT NOOOW!!!!

Why not use The Ubermeisterfuhrer's initials (A.H.) so that the people who read the quote HAVE to search-engine the quote to find out who said it?

Clever.

Thought of that but maybe someone will get it.
If they search it we have a win and a loss:

WIN:
Google searches will peak for Adolf Hitler

LOSS:
People will catch on to the trolling too quick and therefor will fail

You could also revive ancient memes that the new kids who are seeing these quotes wouldn't be familiar.

Mean to say memes so old they seem new to a young viewer.

If you did that, you would just put the quotes on the picture with no initials.

You underestimate the absolute stupidity of the average normie.

Also to me at least it isn't just about "trolling" them, its also about introducing their minds to the concept that; maybe this hitler fellow wasn't so terrible after all.

A few will probably go further than that and do more research into the Fuhrer's life and views.

This is a long game goal, and we must always play the long game. Looking ahead to that bright beautiful blessed day when we've finally absolutely totally and utterly destroyed the far left, soro$, and the "pizza" party.

But not just looking ahead, actively working, all day and all night, every day and every night, towards that grand and glorious goal.

Individually we are no one, but together, working united on a common goal against a clear cut, common enemy, nothing is beyond Sup Forums's reach.

Of that be sure.

Bigger font, cant even there is text in the thumbnail

>WALLposter
>mein führer
that's not how it works at all...

I've got a better idea.

Good idea user, a mini red pill.

Right, and one that's subtle enough that each time its deployed it might get a few reposts.

It can't be blatant or overt and it can't be full on brainwashing, it must be a slow, steady trickle of mini-red pills that float around freely in society, being read and reposted over the course of time.

The other thing to consider of course is to just drop his name and initials entirely and simply post his various quotes, avoiding the ones that are widely known and easily recognized. If you did that, over time you would eventually have people floating around in society using his quotes without even known who's quotes they are using.

But again, this is the long game, which we must always play.

We must always be several moves ahead of our opponents.

I'd be happy if somehow it made its way to mainstream media, like moms and kids watching morning news and a quote came on (via feminist interview or something).

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.

The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others.

Been posting to zuccbook. Post your ovens on normalfag platforms

If you don't get sidetracked into helping the antifa trying to subvert you in this very thread, you'll do fine, I'm sure.

>Italian immigrants at Ellis Island circa 1900

Also make sure to log in from another browser if you're going to upvote any reddit links posted ITT. They can tell when we upvote something and usually delete it.

Good job zorba, very professional.

Your denbts got smaller today.

Fuck yes, let's do this man. This is great

How's it look?

hahaha super beliveable

very nice, should be start shitposting on Reddit?

Might be slightly easier to read if the font was a different color.

Be careful about this, if you use the antifa format, always include the initials.

It looks like a typical commie propaganda sign. Its not even original, looks gay as fuck, and will be worn carried or worshiped by larping faggots playing revolutionary.

Solid bread

That's the idea.

this^
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY

bump

amazing, let's start making this shit viral

Theres a thought, put the quotes on faces of recent SJWs.

Should probably use the initials for some of these though.

>no one has already posted the one that actually sounds like an inspirational quote

would be found out by them in a heartbeat. they are probably monitoring this thread as well

Assume they are and always post your best redpills.

How'd I do? need something simpler?

>Implying
Those retards barely question anything, vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=PtyYlAH0f_M&

Excellent idea

You did just grand, and using an attractive woman is always a plus as far as reposts / getting noticed.

they are going to question it if it has trigger words like "nation"

I'M FUCKING ENRAGED

WHY DO THE FUCKING KIKES DO THIS TODAY? I'LL TELL YOU WHY! IT'S HIS BIRTHDY AND THEY FUCKING H A T E HIM!

Great job, once again zorba, your denbts are getting smaller steadily.

I actually believe this happened.

And another.

Danke Schon!

Bravo, user. Bravo.

>Will and belief

These are the core tenants of magick. Esoteric Nazi beliefs are astounding.

This is indeed the goal. Celebrate his birthday by never ceasing in your efforts to expose them to the truth. All of us must do our part. Our children and grandchildren are at stake.

MOAR.

Ethernal bump

Which subreddits kamerad?

One thing I would say though is be sure to use the "A.H." initials. It seems like it might be pointless because at the end of the day only a few normies are actually going to fire up the search engine and look, and of those, even fewer will even remember what they found, but in the long scenario, a few percent here, a few percent there, and eventually you've got the waffen SS.

It is a never ending struggle against pure evil incarnate, user. Every man, every free being, who would resist this, has a role to play. It is a great relief to me to see a younger generation rising to the challenge.

The truth truly will set you free. My only regret in life is that I' sure I won't live to see the glorious future due to my already advanced age.

I've been fighting this battle since before you were born. Carrying on, all alone. Like a silent protector. A dark knight.

Holy shit, would love it if antifa started quoting Hitler without knowing it. There would be no way for them to spin it.

Actually, this will work better. Tards love reblogging Talcum X.

It's good to see an older person who believes in the truth. Boomers seem to be under a special sort of brainwashing.

I see your point.
I was thinking along the lines of A.H may be too obvious too some, and when people finally find out ( I'm sure Jezebel or something will do an "expose", they'll feel cognitive dissonance relating to Adolf Hitler....

Still you may have a point. It's a simple edit. :)

>has supported black lives matter
hmmmm

I'm not a boomer, I'm even older. I was in the fuhrerbunker in '45. I was only 11 years old and I wasn't a soldier. But I have seen things. Things you can't even comprehend. Things to terrible, to painful, and to soul shattering to even describe.

It must never happen again. What (((they))) did to Germany. What they are now doing to the world, never again.

Keep fighting. To the last breath. To the last moment. To the last man.

This nigga gets it.

>fuhrerbunker in '45
Bullshit.

Don't even put his name on it.

Too intelligent for buzzfeed.

His initials are fine.

Bullshit? You know what the real bullshit is boy?

The history you learn in "schools" these days. That's bullshit.

They were fighting for what they believed. A freer world. A better world. A world without central banks making everyone else slaves.

I didn't do anything but hand the great man a small box while he was on his way out the door. An officer then told me the soviets would be here soon, and the americans too, and that I was to either flee or take my own life as chosen. He then took his own life with a gunshot wound to the head.

I've survived more slings & arrows than you can count, boy.

Praise Kek that I'm on your side.

Having a hard time finding quotes that don't sound like Melkor.

lol how old are you

Think back to your first readings of the silmarilion. Who sounded "cooler" to you? Manwe or Melkor?

Hell manwe isn't even IN THE BOOK for half the story!

It's okay for it to sound like melkor if its presented in the right format.

Computers and televisions didn't exist yet when I was born.

links to resources?

kek

If someone says 'You're a dreamer', I can only respond, 'You fool, if I weren't a dreamer, where would we be now?'

Waren deine Eltern Parteigenossen?

You write very well for an 83 year old, very quick response too.

Just leave it ambiguous so they don't immediately dismiss it. Let them embrace the words in their stupidity. After all:
"I did not come into this world to make men better, but to make use of their weaknesses."
~Adolf Hitler

Hang on. A normie retard isn't going to take time out of their day to google the definitions on half of these words.

We have to dumb it down and build it up.

Replace he with she and it will fit perfectly on a feminist subreddit.

Top kek.

Something like that. Its a bit more complicated than you imagine.

The point was always to increase visibility of this thread, so I made an "interesting" story, then I told it.

Ideologically, there is no question that this thread is on the right track.

And no question that I believe in this.

As I said, I made an interesting story because I knew anons would post it and demonstrate my point earlier in thread about the average normie being dumber than hell.

For a short time, (possibly a very short time), you believed I might be an ancient.

Imagine what the belief of thousands, millions of people, all focused towards the grand goal, can do?

Nothing is beyond Sup Forums's reach.

Okay larper