/r/The_Donald user here. Why don't you guys like it when we come post here...

/r/The_Donald user here. Why don't you guys like it when we come post here. The majority of Reddit doesn't accept our political point of view that's why we come her to post and discuss. You guys don't have to be salty about it. We're all allies here and

border jumping is illegal

you have to go back

isn't the left trying to "divide an conquer" us?

why? aren't we together in this?

In wat?

>le based black Trump supporter
>civic nationalism
>normiedom
>le based Trump even though he's surrounded and controlled by Jews
We hate niggers and shitskins. And no, there isn't a difference between a nigger and a black man. If you're not white, America isn't for you, faggot nigger cunt kike.

BE ALERT
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

4+4Chin,Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

Ultimately it comes down to the lack of objectivity. You guys act like trump can do no wrong and that makes you no different than Obama's blind supporters.
>inb4 not me
Of course not all of you but the majority of you are easy to spot.
Sup Forums blindly follows no one person but base our opinions on the actions and policies of said person.

Hi, I go to both, but I'm from here originally. There is a fundamental difference in the type of people that post on reddit vs Sup Forums. You're weak minded. You come here and post retarded shit (like this). Who cares if we get along? We are allies in a sense, and we defend you when we need to. But yeah, get out.

Sup Forums: diagnosed autists
reddit: undiagnosed autists and sperglords

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Your a shill trump can do no wrong....

City folk with them fancy eatin' tables and ceement ponds.

Why are you even still a thing? Trump won. What is the point of using /r/the_donald at this point?

What in the fuck is, "this" you double nigger?

No one voted for hillary execpt black people and women

>trips

Sup Forums hates anyone who isn't a white, christian, male, who also hates everyone who isn't white, christian, and male.

All you need to be accepted on /r/t_d is to support Trump.

T. Edgelord

Once you develop the fine level of hatred for kikes, niggers, spics and such that the rest of us have, you'll be ready to participate.

Until then, you're not ready to be here.

This is fake news. Shareblue is just trying to divide and conquer. I go to r/the_donald, as do many people I know, and we all also post here. Were the same

You seem upset.

Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it, faggot?

FIGHT YOUR OWN CIVIL WAR YOU REFUGEE SCUM

Shariablue has no power here. It's like trying to punch AIDS to death. You just end up infected.

It's just shills trying to stop ideas from spreading. You guys are deadly because you can have discussion

Trips show that kek wants you to get an explanation.

Sup Forums and T_D are more effective if they appear separate and run a good cop/bad cop routine.

Kind of like how shitlibs and muslims get what they want by having the moderates say 'I don't support our extremists, and you should take away their pretext for violence by conceding to all their demands. That'll teach those horrible extremists.'

Nice try, shills. We can tell what's going on here.

Because you faggots post nigger tier eceleb threads.We hate drumpf now ever since he started doing globalist shit.

pic related is why

This is a fair point, but also the problem. They try to have le discussion here. It's like trying to have a meaningful conversation with that girl in the club. Just fucking dance.

It's a fucking anonymous board. The only way anyone would know you're from t_d is if you're using reddit spacing and typing like a little kid.

I KNOW HALF-NAKED WOMEN CAN GET UPVOTES, BUT HOW ABOUT SOME LOVE FOR THIS PICTURE OF A BASED BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER FUCKING MY DAUGHTER

>Leaf

We want them to be separate but you fucking faggots won't leave. Sup Forums is a place for open anonymous discussion of politically incorrect politics. /r/the_donald is a place to talk about Trump and borderline worship him with usernames, upvotes, etc.

It's apples and oranges and you faggots need to stop trying to turn us into you. We don't want your circlejerk or any of your cancerous kekistan memes. Go home already for fuck's sake.

Reddit here. My favorite meme is trump cat.

He's right though. The founding fathers made the country for Whites and wanted a one party system similar to what Fascists had.

Redditors are faggots.

You guys have a sheen of taking yourself too seriously, you guys try to hard to be mainstream, and you guys completely lack irony or a sense of humor.

You're like that kid that tries to hang out with a group of friends but you just don't mesh with them so you orbit outside the group.

>I go to both

Leave.

wow steven i think ur right

If you're getting called out for being from Reddit, try not posting like you're on Reddit. Seriously, that site seems like a collection of worst practices when it comes to conversations.

Thinks to avoid:
>Reddit Formatting
>Stale memes or puns designed to attract upvotes
>Assumption of groupthink
>Appeal to authority
>Appeals to vague morality or politeness
>Self-censoring

There are other things, but those are the most obvious tells.

Kill yourself.

Steven is my wife's son.

Leave him alone.

fuck off faggot
there is no "we"
there is no "this"

You're a complete moron
Go back

That's...literally all true and objectively historically accurate though

HIV positive gay Trump supporter here.
Just letting everyone know that this is not a thing in the "community". I don't know a single gay, straight, bi, lesbian, trans, or q who would consider this a good idea on any level. Not in person, not online, not anywhere.
Just another example of weird idealist/elitists in positions of authority that have no business being there. Another way for the individual to slough off responsibility. Dangerous, twisted, and seems like another nice stepping stone on the path to societal collapse.

No. Leave.

What has Sup Forums become

Because most of you are faggots that aren't fully redpilled. Most of you are civic nationalists, think women should be allowed to vote, and are Christcucks.

>Making this thread
Did you honestly expect Sup Forums to give you a reason?
Or not go
>fuck off
Oh you sweet summer child...

No. Kill yourself. Really. Stream it. I need to cum.

>Christcuck
Assblasted Gaytheist spotted

because r/thedonald are like a bunch of zombies. I think that they are incapable of being critical of Trump even when he deserves it. When I voted for Trump, I did not join a cult.