Daily reminder that if you haven't read at least 4 of these books you should NOT be posting on Sup Forums

Daily reminder that if you haven't read at least 4 of these books you should NOT be posting on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYycHr4RsJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't read any of them, but I don't feel like my polisci knowledge is very lacking. Especially when all you really need to know is, "Do the opposite of what Jews/Commies say."

>FOTRR
>Not Lives

You need to read ALL of it. This isn't a pissing contest. You read it all.

Herodotus, Xenophon, Caesar, Tacitus, Livy, Machiavelli. Every word of theirs that has survived should be on the tip of your tongue.

That could well be the dumbest post I have ever read.

back to t_d please

Read Culture of Critique them

Reminder that if you haven't Started with the Greeks then you should be skinned alive.

Apparently, people don't read boring old books because this is more interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=FYycHr4RsJw

I can recommended Meditations. The others I haven't read.

>posting anyways, fuck off dingofucker

And yes. It was directed by a jew.

>Cites important books
>no bible

heh... /nupol/ will never learn

Reminder that you need to read AT LEAST 4 of these 4 books. Preferably 5....

Whatever you say, chink. Who knows how many lives that maxim could save.

>The Clash of Civilizations
Wtf this isn't a Sup Forums book. I read this in my introductory level international politics class. Sure it predicts a clash between Western and Middle Eastern cultures but it doesn't promote any redpilled ideas. There are even parts of it that insinuates that an Islamic civilization could be the victor. Please kys

Sup Forums isn't about reading that shit it's about fucking conservative traditionalist bitches everyone but me gotta learn this shit

This board is the bottom barrel when it comes to intelligent and meaningful debate.

Which is hilarious considering the political leanings of many faggots here...

>implying Marx wasn't a deadbeat moron

Get that trash off there.

Clash of civilizations is a great book.
Capital is hard to slog through but overall its a very good overview of 19th century capitalism and the problems inherent to capitalism as a whole.
Have not read the other two but I'll look into them

not an argument

do you even read neechee?

>Das Kapital
ewww...

Replace with "The Wealth of Nations".

>tfw reading meditation
Got a long way to go

Bad shitposter, aussie.

>Follows the ((((Bible))))
>calls non-Christcucks nu-Sup Forums
Christianity is a cuck religion. Any religion that promotes slave morality, helping the poor i.e. niggers, and is against mass abortion of nigger babies is bluepilled.

dis

>tfw get ideology from a very happy 2-toned ball

The 21st century is amazing.

What is it? Blocked here

Das Kapital is fucking awful and you shouldn't read it even as a "know thy enemy" thing. I read it when I was around 15 (yeah, I know) and it was nothing but Marx taking autistic potshots at other economists for 1,600 pages.

This

You should become acquainted with their ideology to know what is truly wrong with it.

Sort yourself out, user.

>reading
falling for the literature jew.
Oh user, I expect better from you.

Add in De Administrando Imperio.

Everyone but me gotta learn

Capitalists are trash. Suuuure and ewww is what I say to all capitalists and anyone but me

also

What does Sup Forums think of The Prince?

Marcus aurelius is meme tier philosophy. Stoicism is trash for low IQ brainlets who would rather throw up their hands and say 'whatever all is according to nature' than actually have to think about things

I agree, but putting it in "read these on gtfo" implies that's part of the 'main' ideologies of Sup Forums; especially since it's mixed in with Meditations, and Fall of the Roman Republic.

Based Machiavelli is based; a must read for all Sup Forumslacks

Pls have cancer

>i havent read anything because I already know everything
actaully sounds kinda uneducated desu

How?

Das Kapital is good material to understand why communist parties operate like cults and how wrong they are. It has some good critique of the system though.

I think you should've got the free pdf rather than waste money on a physical copy

You are a bad troll

you knew I wasn't going to click that

yet you posted it

Purple Rain was an awesome album.

You are subhuman low IQ trash.

You are a good leaf.

Top right is excellent.

Uhm talking about Hoppe I would add "Democracy: The God That Failed" there. It's a good read even if you despise ancaps.

Oh shocking a leaf can't understand it. It's his diaries, it's not meant to be taken as a deep thought, it was him trying to figure out wtf was happening, and his battles with depression. If you were bright enough to grasp it you can see how impressive it is, regardless how you feel about this "ism". If you were even good at shit posting you could at least say "I'm not trying to read a Caesars boo hoo daily diary"

The Prince is one of the best books you'll ever read

True but im an oldfag so I like holding books and reading

Commie faggots

No, you should most definitely be read The Capital, the last thing we need is for this place is to become more of t_d hugbox. The Capital has sound critique within it.

Discourses on Livy is also gud nigga

>hurr i know what im talking about and you dont

Yet you're too mentally deficient to realize that even if it was essentially just his diary, it still reflects his Stoic philosophy and it represents a cornerstone in the canon of Stoic thought nonetheless. And most people read it as such, not because they're curious about what personal torments Aurelius was going through.

CANSTAYA WILL REIGN SUPREME

(Posting from new IP)
Again, I agree, but I believe that reading the works of our enemies should be 'secondary'. That it should be our primary focus to encourage our lesser learned friends here to read the works of their own supposed ideology, before that of the enemy.

Suuuure

daily reminder that if you aren't read on AT LEAST these 4 you should NOT be posting on Sup Forums

Meditations is a good read especially on mastering the self and understanding the correlation between the mind and the universe

get off your proxy
not reading anything that filthy sociopath killinger wrote

These

Holy fuck, is there going to be a Pagan sex scene with Aubrey Plaza in the woods?

God help me resist this degeneracy

I'm a youngfag and I like this better too.

a physical copy is a far and away better aesthetic experience than a shit pdf on a computer screen.

I disagree. I think we should be encouraging them to read this as one of the first (maybe not the first) as we don't want to encourage a hive mind thinking, that "communism is bad because muh youtuber said so"

If people truly want to be 'redpilled' they should be reading The Capital amongst one of their first books to see that Karl Marx was actually a good philosopher (terrible economist though)

Move over, got the true Sup Forums required literature for you.

>The Holy Bible: foundation of all Judeo-Christian and thus Western thought
>The Prince: The perfect political treatise was written by an Italian hundreds of years ago
>Reason in History: The Hegelian model of history was later co-opted by Marx, but here the spiritual progression of civilization is laid out pure and unsullied
>On the Origin of Species: If you're going to LARP as a social Darwinist you may as well do it right

Literally none of these can be disputed.

comedy movie about medieval nuns who act and behave and talk like modern new york sassy hipsters

Its basically medieval people going "DUDE, like what the fuck is this shit you asshole?

"fuck I dont fucking know bitch!"

*rap music plays

real hilarious and original

>didn't post Protocols of the Elders of Zion

This is a step up for you, Sup Forums

I think we can both agree that it's simply important to read it, although we may differ as to when, we both agree that's rather important.

Yep most definitely.

No wealth of nation?

The bottom right FoodBrah???