Why are Americans such violent assholes?

Why are Americans such violent assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Edward_Pough
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Sowell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Wallace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Bird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Turner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_Todd_Lee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Gilyard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Durousseau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Price_(murderer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Crawford
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Williams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Goudeau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Graham
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grim_Sleeper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirkwood_City_Council_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_shootings_of_Oakland_police_officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit weather and having to live around niggers

Oh, and lets not forget the hundreds, if not thousands of AFRICAN AMERICANS (yes retards, they are american), who kill each other and the glorious white race every year?

>niggers
African American*

They're american, and that is the reason they are violent. You are violent in your nature, you call your fellow countryman a nigger? I bet you would not even hesitate to kill one.

Are you being a fucking racist right now?

That's pig-disgusting.

AYY NIGGA LETS GO FUCK UP DA OPPZ ON O-BLOCK YOU KNOW WHAT AM SAYIN MAH NIGGA, LETS SMOKE THOSE NIGGAS.

Lets shoot up a school

No I wouldnt hesitate to kill one, if we granted cows or crop combines citizenship I still wouldnt call them American. Same idea with niggers, they were the souths labor mules and nothing more.

Also
>beady eyed anglo
>pointing the finger at anyone but themselves as the most violent and aggressively dominating people in the history of man.

Top jej

Lets kill some people at a movie theatre

>americans

You do realize there is IDs, you fucking freak?? Samefagging retard.

I am not british, poor, silly, pathetic american. Violent american.

They are humans, not cows silly american, so silly american, so strange, the way the american mind works, so silly, so stupid.
The american took the nigger from his homeland and imposed laws to make them slaves, today they are WELFARE LEECHES, not labourers, you, oh white american, in all your glory, are but a simple labour mule.

I samefag on purpose, silly american. So silly, so stupid, make a wish american, wish for light, american.

This is cringey shit bait but last reply.

There was no America at the time of the first nigger slaves coming over and they were brought by Dutch Jewish merchants from West Africa.

To add, gtfo of Britain if you're not one,they have enough retarded shitskins like you lurking around.

Those are all rural and suburban retards.

It's the logical conclusion of forced and failed multiculturalism. Don't worry, Europe will experience the same thing in the coming decades.

Why does Varg Vikernes hate Americans so much?

I am not a shit skin, poor, unwise, silly, stupid american. So silly, so stupid, so poor.

Britain is land, american, its part of the earths crust, american, just a piece of land, american. I can live here american, I abide by the laws, american. Shitskins are not the problem here, american, muslims not the problem, much bigger problem here, so sad, I wish not to discuss.

Last reply? Goodbye, silly, stupid american.

Americans have, at the working class level, the lower middle class and below the poverty line, essentially had their epigenetics framed mostly by violence and prison culture. You're on /pol for instance, where literacy and depth of analysis in discussion basically sounds like the yard at San Quentin.

Because they have the freedom to be so.

They are americans, you justify murder with the location of where the murderer was born. Oh canadian, not you too.
Yes, Europe, poor Europe. I will go, hopefully, before this happens, to my home country, I wish to return to it, however I cannot, I will be killed, by a silly jew, or one of my own people, possibly, so sad, so bad, nothing I can do. So sad.
Who is Varg Vikernes?

Niggers are niggers anywhere. Culture won't have any significative effect, that's why they do the same shit in Brazil, the US, Africa or the UK

Freedom, yes, fellow countryman. Freedom is a good thing. Freedom is a good thing. Americans are free. Free. Free. Free. Repeat it until its true.

because their dads left when they were kids.

Tell me a country more free than the US

Not UK, so silly, Brazilian, so stupid. Niggers here are not a problem, a very small problem, my poor brazilian.
Very small, minuscule. Bigger problems in uk my friend, bigger, too big for most sill brazilian minds to comprehend.

Niggers are not everywhere, Africa cannot be compared to US and UK, brazilian. Education, is different, brazilian. Education. Education. Education. Africans have limited educational resources, americans have it all, many choose to reject education. Too many, ah poor americans.

I do not doubt that it is free, silly, unwise brazilian.
Freedom is a good thing? Freedom is good? How good? Why? Whats is good about it? Why should we have it? Why should it be neccecary to a functioning society.

No. Not free. Americans are free to, go to school, graduate. Work, go back to school. Pay taxes. Die. Freedom, brazilian, is what you make of it.

You seem to have a troubled mind. Farewell

JEWS

was Ted Bundy /ourguy/?

No brazilian. Not troubled, I think brazilian, I think. You do not think, you live, you breathe, you eat, you drink.
Bye, brazilian, may the machete find its way.

Your president? Yes? His son in law, Jared Kushner, a Jew, yes?

tfw I just found out my uncle knew Timothy Mcveigh. He lived down the street from him in Arizona...

Black serial killers don't exi-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Edward_Pough
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Sowell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Wallace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Bird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Turner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_Todd_Lee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Gilyard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Durousseau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Price_(murderer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Crawford
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Williams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Goudeau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Graham
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grim_Sleeper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirkwood_City_Council_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_shootings_of_Oakland_police_officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

We backed the (((Soviets))) in World War 2 if that tells you anything.

Millions. Millions of niggers.

Nigger American*

There, fixed it. African Americans (people who escaped Africa because the niggers there are as violent as the niggers here) hate niggers as much as the klan does.

52% of murders committed in the United States annually are committed by ((people)) that make up just 13% of the overall population of the United States. Care to guess what color that 13% is?

u w0t?

Oh fuck, checkmate.

I thought you won it single handedly

>Whoa.
>You got them Satan trips.

Britbong, kindly BTFO.

Because it feels good to be bad.

Who told you that?
The U.S. Navy was essential to defeat Japan though.

Those niggers won't even stand for the National Anthem. They openly say they hate America.

>But they never leave

>In 2003 Lee Jasper, a race advisor to the London mayor, said drugs and gun crime were the "biggest threat to the black community since its arrival here".

>In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."

>Gang involvement is said to be a "continuing problem" in the community.

>Some commentators have argued that the issue of black people and crime is hidden away or downplayed, and that the fear of accusations of racism may have contributed to this.

>The Metropolitan Police Service is one of the few police forces which has collected statistics on gang rape. Filmmaker Sorious Samura compiled 29 such incidents involving young people from January 2006 to March 2009, and found that, of 92 people convicted, 66 were black or mixed race. Samura said he found it "impossible to ignore the fact that such a high proportion were committed by black and mixed-race young men".

Black. Yes. Black Americans.

why are brits such retards?

Where will they go American?

Go visit any majority nigger neighborhood in the US and see how they treat you.

Even if you are a shitskin yourself, they'll rob you and kill you as soon as they hear your voice. They'll know you aren't from their hood and they'll kill you dead.

Yes, why?
I am not British. Why are British like this? American, answer this man.

There are black Americans and there are nigger Americans. The difference between the two is literally night and day.

Nigger culture is cancer, it just so happens that it is predominantly blacks that buy into it.

Africans that never left Africa kill each other all time.

You talk like you no poo in loo.

What the fuck is that creature to the right?

Yes, Americans are violent. We established that, why though, why are they so violent, American? Are the whites not treating them well enough? This is good, maybe a civil war will happen, American vs American.

Defintely a chink.

Yep. A commie chink.

That's one of God's chosen people. They are the ones that created Communism and can do no wrong.

Hey you forgot the Virginia Tech shooter! He managed to rack up a 32 kill streak! That's like 2 ac130s in COD MW2.

As long as you can understand what I am saying, to a reasonable extent, I am content.

>no Dorner

Wtf is this?

Back to Africa.

I'd prefer six feet under.

99% of them are niggers.

McVeigh never admitted to anything. Get him off there.

Why are you so focused on the blacks? You are so strange, so silly. Small mind, American.
"Everyone is the problem, apart from whites, whites are exempt"
Guess again, Chinese are hard working though, I like Chinese people, you call them chinks, so full of hatred, dear American, so violent, so hateful, so mean, oh no, American, so bad. So sad.

I bet you would, American, because you are violent.

Ah so. You like civil war, comrade?

>You likee the whitee killee the blackee?

Wouldn't be much of a war. Just turn off their water and electricity and they'd chimp out. Totally useless race. If it weren't for welfare they'd die. They're totally incapable of providing for themselves, just like the niggers in Africa.

>Justee likee your comrades in Africee findee outee

That was a gook or chink...one of those slant eyed races. Don't think he grew up in the U.S.

What are you, American? Are you a nigger?

If you put a nigger "6 feet under", would that make you a nigger?

>gook
>chink
>nigger
>shitskin
Oh American

You say that like being cable of violence is a bad thing. It's as if you believe power is a bad trait.

I guarantee if you were here in front of me now I could kill you with my bare hands.

>Oh, why so violent

Yeah. I am. What the fuck will you do about it, though? Nothing. Because you're a pussy ass faggot.

Six feet under - the depth where one would bury a dead person

Or are you the type that just floats your dead in a river like a shitskin Indian.

UK throwing stones about violence

He's not throwing stones, from what I can see he is likely some random Indian guy living in the UK going on some weird bender. Probably the same dude from a few days ago who got super ass-blasted about trivial things in the US a few days ago.