How gays have affected Sup Forums users

Do any other Sup Forumsacks have stories or insight? My brother came out on Christmas and it has wrecked my family. I have a friend with a similar experience as well.

>inb4 bio

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdElJfseFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I'm a gay natsoc, my family is ignorant of both things. not their business, in the end.

I came out last year and my no nonsense, very christian parents were very accepting and we continued as business as usual.

I actually ended up getting 'red pilled' I guess, because the liberal narrative and threats were basically 'if you don't vote for us you will be rounded up and killed, they don;t love you!'

In actuallity I ended up going to a trump rally at their church, who also knew, voted for him in the election and started going to wednesday night services with my new friends.

It's all about attitude. I know a bunch of other lgbt people from my hime town that basically burned every bridge they had because the fucking media told them to

Come out early user.

We already knew it. Should be even easier these days than back then.

Don't your parents want you to continue the family line on?

Is your whole family dudes?
Otherwise I don't think he would wreck the WHOLE family

Of course.

That's why their supposed to make a lot of babies so that at least one and hopefully many furthers the bloodline.

My sister has children.

Your sister is a breeder reactor for somebody else's family.

Why don't you have children of your own?

Your family must already be a major fuck up if they care so much about something so trivial.

Teach your brother not to be a faggot and protect him from your shitty parents

Big bro's gf turned out to be a les.

And they didn't listen to me that fags will ruin the modern world.

another white family. I feel no shame for what I am. These things happen, we must move forward without fear.

>Not accepting mental illness is bad meme

You have a good spirit mate.

homosexuality is a meme, a cultural virus passed on by the dregs of society

beat your gay siblings until it turns them straight

>Putting some retarded Sup Forums meme over your brothers happiness.

>don't put your dick in the pooper
>your dick
the control issues, oy vey

Thanks. up for a blowjob?

I couldn't live with myself. I have enough trouble going to strip clubs. It would just be a huge basket of regret.

The rainbow when there are clouds in the sky is the Biblical Sign of the Covenant in Genesis you stooge. Your family is your blood. Your blood and your gay family member's soul belong to God how dare you. When you look down your nose on any male and not on a woman. You're doing religion wrong and are only having your period. Grow up. Larping twat. Nobody wants your fat smelly girlfriends bringing curses on the house either

My nig you can't possibly rationalize how men sticking their dicks in each other is beneficial to society

>gay
>natsoc
Bullshit

sister came out as trans to be male but dated females invited this Dominican whore women into our house they wouldn't get out for months and ruined our family relationships then years later they decide to be female again after destroying our family and growing a beard fuck trannies

Why does everything have to be beneficial to society? You shit-posting here isn't beneficial to society, maybe we should shame you some.

>don't have sex with Satan
>does it anyways
>still sexes up these sloppy seconds for 6000 years and sucks dick behind a dumpster anyways
All death. All sin. Derives from a female. You wanna talk about "beneficial"?

Pink Swastika. You also love womany Jew "religion" so it doesn't matter

Proof that fags could giva a fuck less about anyone but themselves. Kill yourself selfish piece of shit.

>muh feelings

>You shit-posting here isn't beneficial to society
that's where you're wrong, bucko

Hitler never liked faggots. That's like being a jew and saying your a natsoc. It's pretty retarded.

Agreed, I fucking hate trannies
>be me growing up
>pretty good family
>mom and dad married
>living in suburbs
>dad decides to start going onto Craigslist and fucking guys and trannies
>gets to the point where he is living two lives pretty much
>parents fight every night for ~4 years
>sister becomes a degenerate slut
>parents divorce, dad basically vanishes and never pays child support
>trannies ruined my family

>doesn't answer the religious ones
Oh well long time ago it's my biggest secret and some other guy's problem

It was a joke, nigger.

>telling your parents about your male-on-male anal sex fetish on christmas

Haavara. And trannies are the phobe's homosexual

Except, I don't identify as gay. Try again.

Somethings don't benefit society, but don't harm it either. You want to force some dude who's into other dudes into a life of complete solitude or a sad relationship with a woman all for the benefit of your ideals? Yeah, nah, you're a fuckwit.

That's some amazing delusion you got there. Lead you and your ilk to victory from the back of the internet. I'll wait here expecting results any second now.

I try to convince depressed gay people in steam threads on Sup Forums to kill themselves.

What was the punchline?

>getting banished from paradise by God
And the walk of shame never ends. Did Hagar brag about Abraham and Sarah? You're pretty fucking thick. How many moldilocks threads did we have. You can't defend your own shit so you act like fucking mongoloids. Your lives are complete dissonance, projection, and overcompensation. Obsessions and mental illnesses. Faggots give you cheap vaginas. Not even aids is a thing anymore. Vaginas are not these pristine cookies you idiot and neither are women. Mmmmbuh bye

No, I'm the same way. Many SS officers were homosex.

faggots are almsot always bipolar, depressed, suiciadal, borderline, sexually perverted, narcissitic, substance addicted dangerous members of society.

Beware. This was a known fact for 1800 years of humanity but lately they cover it up.

I was just saying you're being pointlessly nice and therefore were probably angling for oral sex. ha. ha.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0

You are covering up for piss beds and epstein and milo and your own daughters and grab ems and countless others

better swear to abstinance and am onastic order or just go dude.

>not knowing this website makes you gay

Doesn't seem like a very funny punchline.

Not that I'm against fags sucking on each other's cocks.

Yeah. Like I don't understand why even have an anti gay opinion. Why?

disavow

what

>identify
Literal faggot nigger.

It does harm society, it goes against your basic function as a species and promotes social collapse. There isn't a single more selfish thing you can do that take 2 potential fathers and have them not reproduce but instead spread disease and promote their selfish desires to easily influenced minds like children.

Unironically kill yourself you disgusting waste of space.

It might just make sense in English

What he says. And a fucking idiot stuck record posts OP's post. To OP. Above you. And ignores everything else. I don't care if you say what. Fucking what. Lol. Read it again. You think I'm only talking to you? What is your reading level? Are you a fetus? Are you 18? Did you pass first grade?

i don't understand why people like to lump people together with certain character traits...people are just...people. you are you. me is i.

What are you even talking about you faggot enabler

So uptight just blow eachother already
Super Gloria Allred mode. Engage. Be like Ronaldo. You worry about stupid shit
>wants alimony and pricey vaginas
Idiot. Meme spouter. Fucking useless and im gone we go round in circles on this. Always will. Always will love men. Period. This is nuts. There have been more gay threads on Sup Forums than there are Dollars of debt in the world

Don't be crude

Here's another one. Charlotte. I don't give a damn
Yes. Modern kike labels suck. Imma go bed now

So you're a fag?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just not in to fucking guys in case that wasn't clear at the outset.

Yeah, I am. and yeah, I understood. also hopefully you understand I cannot give you a blowjob halfway around the world

>conversation with Canadian

No one can understand your faggot babble. Cock sucker.

You seem to harbor alot of hatred, seems like you're not secure with your own sexuality the way you lash out like you do.

I doesn't harm society. Not every male will even manage to reproduce if he tries, taking a few (and we're talking low single digit percent) pieces off the board does nothing to harm your precious "society". It doesn't promote social collapse, and I can say this because you presented an argument with no evidence, so I can dismiss it with no evidence.

I'm not going to suggest that you kill yourself, because I know from your posts that you're already contemplating it. However, I will recommend you get right with you. You externalize so much of your hatred for yourself, that energy could be better used in understanding why you feel the need to dictate the lives of others around you to them. I hope they disregard your opinion just as fast as I'm about to.

Now keyboard warrior some more at me in protest.

Go to hell sodomite, you lose your whiteness once you become a faggot get a girlfriend for god's sake!! You are a fucking pedophile, you are not a natsoc!!

>sexuality meme

Kill yourself faggot

Look at all these grab ems. m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdElJfseFo

>asexual spongebob

>haha you're secretly gay meme
>Insert generic smuggie

I have a gf.

I am gay and I am happy I am not reproducing with my shitty genetics.

The fact that the Right is accepting homosexuality shows in 10 years we'll be Antifa

My aunt is a dyke, turned her daughter's into a criminal butch drug addict, a tar baby factory welfare queen, and a violent schizophrenic triggered by drug abuse. She had a good life, good house, and good kids before she divorced her working husband and ruined her family to become a lesbian slut living in the ghetto with child custody. She steals shit all the time, became an alcoholic, and a terrible parent.

>Something so trivial
>gays make up 40% of pedophile related crimes
>gays are 3.2% of the population
They're all pedophiles btfo

Not a very nice God to do that to gay people.

Kiss of putin youtube video. I want a study on right wingers and pedophilia. All their threads descend into that. This guy ignoring the phenomenon of single moms or whore bag women. It all comes down to what you have called a "faggot's Bible". Says it all

I knew that all New Zealanders were faggots.

When people look in mirrors or see themselves on camera doing shitty things they stop. This is what you are experiencing right now

Eat that pussy

Get that throat cancer

Normal gays aren't any more attracted to children than normal straights. Pedos are their own orientation. You can fucking execute pedos for all I care.

No. She would rather I didn't, also

fuck you faggot

Gays have caused plenty of hilarious fundie meltdowns.

>Normal gays
Oxymoron

The exact same arguments that are used to justify LGBT boil down to the same arguments someone can use to justify pedophilia, wheres muc slippery slope?

Why? You believe in a God that tortures people for all eternity if they don't follow his rules. That's psycho, bro. If there is a God, I don't really see any evidence of that level of animus in the universe he created.

>Normal

Fuck off aleister

>tfw right wing and closet trans at the same time
it's kinda stupid that the left wing has hijacked the LGBT community anyway

What is it about consenting adults that you do not understand?

Pedophilia causes irreparable harm to children. Homosexuality does not. There's your critical distinction.

that's not redpilled that's just retarded

CARLOS

i don't like trannies either but that is misplaced anger

a lot of the reason I'm not more open about right-wing politics is I think I'd be shameful to my ideals

Oops. My bad. Anyways shit thread is shit like always. Squares lose

>muh literally losing a family member because I am deeply invested in what he does with his dick

ShariaBlue BTFO