Are there any successful multicultural socities?

All the most successful countries abude by a homogenous ethnicity or culture. Japan, Australia, Germany etc. USA, Singapore and maybe Canada like to pretend they're multicultural but unless you have multiple official languages with widespread use, these countries are effectively governed by the majority (christian secular western ideaology for usa and canada and chinese inspired confucianism, taosim, buddhism and some western free enterprise for singapore)

No. Though I always hear Sup Forums saying that only ethnically homogenous countries thrive even though the US is great compared to other countries and is >60% white.

America became a powerhouse after WW2, back when we were 90% white. So the infrastructure we have today was built by that society.

If you think we would've been as successful starting off as 60% white, I seriously doubt it. Probably would've been an English speaking version of Brazil by now if that were the case.

Why did Trump run on "Make America Great Again"? That seems to imply we've lost some of our greatness and want it back.

>the US is great compared to other countries
can't say you're wrong but america could be so much greater

the answer to your question is written in your post

Podrias parar de usar fotos de mi esposa?

Niggers cause problems in their own neighborhoods. Their activities do not affect the lives of the vast majority of us whites.

You're actually fucking retarded.

i wouldn't want to be a taxpayer where a good portion of my money goes towards policing idiots

Belgium is the best case.

America started off as 0% white and look at it now. All it took was killing or chasing off every non white skin that lived here.

The institute is run by retired senior Russian foreign-intelligence officials appointed by the Russian president.
The first document, drafted in June, recommended the Kremlin launch a propaganda campaign on social media and Russian state-backed global news outlets to encourage US voters to elect a president who would take a softer line toward Russia than the Obama administration, the seven officials said.

The second document, drafted in October, warned that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was likely to win the election.

The document made the case that it was better in that case for Russia to end its pro-Trump propaganda and instead focus its messaging on supposed voter fraud to undermine the election’s legitimacy and damage Clinton’s reputation, the officials said.

Singapore.

Toronto (mostly)

honestly anywhere that is multicultural minus blacks. blacks ruin most things

I guess some people might consider the USA to be multicultural, but the success of the country isn't because of multiculturalism, it's actually in spite of it and most of the problems can be attributed, at least in part, to it. o answer your main question; no, not that I'm aware of.

Also, who is that girl?

the closet would be Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavie, but Autistic Serbs ruined both of those states.

Singapore?

Just wait until you grow up

Toronto itself is decent. The surrounding areas not so much.

Canada is pretty decentralised, it has one of the most decemtralises economies in the world because provinces do most of the spending themselves. Culturally it is more homogenous like you say.

Singapore is 76.2% Chinese, it's more homogeneous than the US

Flip the approach, my rare flagged OP. Identify which societies are the most successful and multicultural.

Actually, consider this assertion: Successful multicultural societies tend to expand, and create a unique new culture.

>Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965
Prior to 1965, the demographics of immigration stood as mostly Europeans; 68 percent of legal immigrants in the 1950s came from Europe and Canada. However, in the years 1971–1991, immigrants from Hispanic and Latin American countries made 47.9 percent of immigrants (with Mexico accounting for 23.7 percent) and immigrants from Asia 35.2 percent. Not only did it change the ethnic makeup of immigration, but it also greatly increased the number of immigrants—immigration constituted 11 percent of the total U.S. population growth between 1960 and 1970, growing to 33 percent from 1970–80, and to 39 percent from 1980–90.
Few more decades and we will see successful multicultural socitie

Brazil wasn't so bad back in the day, I don't know if being a Portuguese Colony counts as multicultural but they fucked the native people a lot.

If America deported all the slaves and didn't let that Jew Emmanuel Cellars start shitskin immigration in 1965, America would look like Back to the Future Part II whitopian 80s aesthetic society. None of this nigger shit on TV nonstop. Just wholesome community life but with vast technological achievement.

>Few more decades and we will see successful multicultural socitie
few more decades and the US will be a slightly better off version of Brazil

Bosnia and herzegovania (Yugoslavia in its enitrety as well), Austro Hungary was a thing, Iran (did you think they was all arabz?), and Russia (chechnya is pretty nice right now).

No. Not one.

Singapore? Only thing I can think of.

INDIA.

Multicultural, 'open' societies? No, never.

You can either have an authoritarian multiethnic state (Imperialism, e.g. Rome, Austria-Hungary, Russia, Yugoslavia) or a democratic homogeneous one. Not both.
There was not only a dominant Anglo-Saxon substrate, but we were all fucking white. I swear I'll fucking explode if I hear another faggot use Germans and Russians to justify turning the US into a Brazil-tier niggerhole.

Singapore is extremely authoritarian. Chewing gum in public is a criminal offense. Not to mention they have a very lucrative position. See

Sweden :^)

lmao what do you mean never? What do you think an Empire is?

Given enough time, all multi-culture society will turn into a single dominate one, the smaller one gets bred out.

Now thats what I call rare.

Syria before they got mustgo'd

The ablity to travel between regions quickly enough to actually have a multicultural society is pretty new. That said the U.S. is relatively multicultural and it's been pretty successful since we gave everyone rights and stuff.

>Australia
One group asserting dominance over others.

From 'imperare,' meaning to rule or command. Not a bunch of hippies jacking off about equality. Go back to your cuckshed in Melbourne.

Noone taking notice of the rare flag?

Ok so explain to me the countless empires that have have risen out of Asia and lasted hundreds of years. Achaemenid, Seljuk, Abbasid, all the Chinese Empires. All the Indian Empires. Even a country in Asia ends up multicultural because even walking down the road 20km the next town speaks another language.

That actually used to be the case. "French" used to be more of a continuum of languages and the further you moved from a spot the harder it got to understand other "French" people. You legitimately could meet another person speaking "French" and not understand them (not the same as different languages, the words would be different). But there have been countless multicultural empires lasting hundreds of years each that were multicultural and embraced it.

The success of a multicultural state depends on the how the state plans to succeed. Homogenous cultures would be more beneficial to military regimes and command economies as their power relies heavily on national unity and sense of community, while multiculturalism is more beneficial to democratic governments and free market economies as they gain more from competition and niche production.

hi we are ok

I hue'd