Are Tinder and other dating apps like it destroying marriage in America and basic sexual morals?

Are Tinder and other dating apps like it destroying marriage in America and basic sexual morals?

Discuss!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bumble/comments/51p8io/women_actually_bumble_badly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Eve did

No. Tinder is now full of women looking for a serious relationship and "no hookups".

They should have called it GetYourFuckOn or something.

Married whores fucking niggers is doing a pretty good job of destroying marriages.

Not really, no one ever does shit on these apps. It's just another Kike diversion trying to lure you away from Christ, Marriage and the fundamentals of a good life.

Nah.

Beta whites only have social media to engage women (increasingly other men).

Yes.
>See this I'm swiping right not even looking
>"no hookups"
>Translated for leafs: "I don't want to be hit up by betas looking for a gf I want a chad to fuck my brains out"

Tinder? All forms of socialization were destroyed with the introduction of MySpace and Facebook

Tinder pales in comparison to the damage Facebook has done

Yes, it's unnatural how everyone can now meet so many people without having to actually go outside. At least if people were kept in their 'league' it wouldn't be so bad but allowing all women instant access to chad cock is going to destroy society.

More of a symptom than a cause, but its not helping.

I come into these threads expecting kinda hot chicks be slutty on an online dating site or an user talking to these sluts.

Please stop pretending that these threads are even remotely political in nature and if they are why are we only discussing tinder and not eharmony okcupid match black/whitepeoplemeet jdate, etc

i never used that shit before

If a 4/10 male who is 5'8" swiped right on every girl, how long would it theoretically take him to lose his virginity?

Culture of society is political. Often times these things are done purposely so for political reasons

Reddit tier thread

nah he's actually right the amount of single mom's on tinder looking for their next baby daddy is ridiculous. Its an app just to fuck and yet 90% of the women with children on there are looking for seriously relationships. Show why the dumb bitches are single mothers in the first place.

Tinder took off in 2012, but was filled with subhumans and bottom of the barrel sloots. But seeing how easy it was to get laid off it, High test/libido Chads joined it. Sloots then matched with Chad and fucked them instantly because there was no stigma of having multiple sexual encounters from Tinder. Incels and normies also signed up for tinder because they heard its soo easy to get laid off it. They quickly oversaturated the market and girls no longer put out for the average guy on online dating.

>how long would it theoretically take him to lose his virginity?

infinity.

Less than 24 hours guaranteed.
Be prepared to roll that bitch in flour before hand.

This literally just means take them on a coffee date then get some cheap sushi for a second and she'll suck your dick
Not exaggerating at all senpai

there's always fat chicks manlet.

>"he's just asking for a friend"

Nah leaf he's not. Those single moms are still looking for chad they just want the chad who wants to tap her for the rest of his life.
This is the fantasy that Tinder women have when they say "no-hookups".

Maybe so maybe not. It depends on how you look at it. There are probably some effects that need more study but we can't rely upon a lack of data to determine a position in a way consistent with the views of the American people. In these tough economic times, our focus should be on the future rather than on the past. We need to build bridges between men and women rather than walls and protect the values we hold dear. I look forward to working with my colleagues across the aisle and the citizen on the street corner to foster a stronger community for our children.

Sexual morals and marriage were going downhill long before Tinder.

I also said apps like it, but I guess we can discuss all of them. That's what I believe about dating sites anyway. They're a barrier to true human interaction. You might as well be some random NPC in a Sims game.

nailed it

I can't get laid on tinder so yeah probably

Tinder is just the modern manifestation of decades worth of degeneracy

that's how they lure the Chad's. I'm a Chad. You won't believe me because its Sup Forums so why would you but I was captain of my hockey, baseball, and wrestling teams. Pussy is easy to come by. When they say no hook-ups they mean it. Doesn't mean they won't let you fuck the shit out of them but it means they expect this to be a serious relationship afterwards.

Hell I've even had girls who fucked me with the knowledge that I had no intentions to date them get mad because I didn't date them.

TLDR version, you're a very obviously a beta, quit pretending to be an alpha because you clearly don't know the first thing about it.

>Destroying

No, the dent for destruction has already been made. Tinder, Grindr and similar apps are a mere catalyst, a tool. It's theoretically inhuman to catalogue people in the way Tinder does, although people have been doing this for a long time already.

If anything, Tinder is a good thing. It allows good looking betas to get some pussy without any game at all. In 3-4 lines of text you can get a hook-up if you live near the chick.

>b-but brazil hookups are degenerate!

Yes, they are degenerate. But they are also common as fuck, and in almost twenty years of life I have never ONCE found a girl willing to settle in the future. It's always the >Imma be a strong independente womyn! shit, at most wanting a boyfriend they'll dump a week after for another. Hookups are degenerate, they are, but they might as well be the only shape of female affection you'll be getting in your life.

Don't make the mistake of thinking you'll find a girl and living the teenager dating dream. You won't, that shit doesn't exists in real life and unless you have godlike facial aesthetics you're fucked from the get-go. Only women 30+ crave marriage after riding the cock carrousel for the better half of their lives.

I'd suggest you all to abandon marriage thoughts as painful as that might sound to be. You don't need to embrace hook-up culture or Tinder if you don't like to, but if you struggle with women across the board it's an alternative you should consider.

I always feel bad using it, it's like I'm window shopping for people. Have you ever met a woman who you normally wouldn't look at twice but the more you get to know her character, you find yourself attracted to? With tinder you miss out on all that shit and end up swiping fat chicks with good myspace angles.

Don't mean to sound like Captain Save-a-ho or anything but it's a pretty dumb way to choose someone.

>give up on looking for marriage and starting a family goy!

No because those things have already been destroyed long ago.

Tinder represents the commodification and therefore reduction in value of interpersonal relationships with the opposite sex.

In practice 20% of the guys in the population centre now have access to pussy on demand and you will simply never be good enough if you are not in this tier.

who he fuck is chad faggot

This, but not so much in a bad way.

Sexual morals are a relic of medieval times when popular thought asserted that women had to be controlled and repressed because their additional orifices meant the devil had more ways to enter her body and and turn her into a demon to tempt upstanding young lads.

We have evolved beyond them. You may as well suggest that there are basic eating morals. Yes, excess can be harmful, but what constitutes "excess" is different based on your lifestyle and personal circumstances.

Shit like Tinder are just signs of the times. Society has come to accept that morality has no bearing on hormone-induced drive to reproduce, nor on the methods people use to satisfy that drive in a way that lets them pursue their goals.

Marriage was destroyed by at-will divorce, alimony, and child support. Tindr is just an app, it's the law which is fucking shit up.

this also jewish based degeneracy across all forms of media and in the law

Chad is a generic meme name for the jocky alphas in school who cleaned up all the pussy.

Lurk more newfag

I've found that Tinder is only good for interracial hook ups. Fucked a couple Chinese girls and a black girl. Nothing worth dating tho..

Ask the person who's dick is in your mouth

>In practice 20% of the guys in the population centre now have access to pussy on demand

more like 5%, the other 15% gets some but more like here and there

you wouldn't.

Tinder has a very precise algorithm just to stop people from abusing the app by swiping like an animal. play the game wise, and you will get over 200 matches like me.

Wrong

Sexual morals were a means of unlocking the potential labour power of beta males by guaranteeing each beta male a woman he could have sex with. The beta male would have to contribute to society in some way to support his wife/children. This makes higher civilization possible. The downside however is that inferior beta genetics that normally would not get to reproduce are proliferated and the population as a whole gets worse with each successive generation, kind of like a snake that bites it's own tail. Hence why in modern times Chads are so rare while incels and ugly normies are EVERYWHERE.

The natural state of things is for one powerful and genetically superior Chad to get all of the women while the betas are left out to ROT.

Shut up you nigger piece of ass fucking monkey shove a dick in your mouth then kill yourself you FUCKING DICK

>he fell for the "tee hee im playing hard to get" meme

lmfao, silly leaf. All the girls on there are sluts who want absolute dick and nothing more than dick. Most sluts just don't want you to think they're sluts, but make no mistake, all those dating sites are primarily for hook ups*

*must be 8+ chad or have top tier game to play

nuffin worse than bein a dindu nuffin nigger

user, I met my wife on Tinder. She was only 19 and a virgin at the time. She was just socially awkward and raised in a strict Catholic family, so she didn't know how to meet guys.

I'm sure my case is unique, but there are a few good ones out there.

Literally this.

>virgin
>met on Tinder

Pick one

You got played burger.

it took me a solid week to find a non-whale. Don't expect anything more but trashy slutty personality and average face, though.

Just keep your virginity and improve yourself, not worth it.

Unfortunately, it is true. It took months to gradually teach her things and get her comfortable. In the beginning she stopped talking to me after two dates because I tried to kiss her.

this

excuse the reddit link, but this is a perfect example of how hypergamous women are

reddit.com/r/Bumble/comments/51p8io/women_actually_bumble_badly/

>not knowing chicks just use this as a cover for not advertising themselves as sluts
>being this bad

The feminist whores are the best. They are all sluts who love to be dominated, every one of them. It's hard to take their feminist bullshit seriously after you've slept with a few of them. All this "girl power" bullshit is just a front to cover their vulnerability.

It enables the female "muh feminism" movement, in all its degeneracy.

That guy who effortlessly rails your oneitis

I cant get a fucking match.. and if the rare 1/2000 chance I get one I can't hold it for more than 10 mins before getting unmatched or figuring out its a bot.

Swear to god. And even if I move more agressively and want to meet up... I get unmatched. Its fucking pathetic. I also think every girl is a bot. Even if they hold a decent conversation. I think its like a Cleverbot talking to me.

This. I fucked this SJW after the first date a day after the Election. She wanted me to slap her, choke her, hold her down and pretend to rape her... messed up shit then she goes on to talk about feminism and toxic male masculinity and I'm like LOL.

100% this. Feminism is a shit test on a massive ideological scale.

Marriage isn't a good thing.

Why do you have to get married, its the most illogical concept i have ever come across.

Who the fuck wakes up and goes "hey honey, we love each other so much we should get the government involved"

Since so many marriages are in churches i cant help but wonder if its based on a religious ideology

Marriage is a woman thing its aimed towards woman because woman's thoughts are generally based on emotions rather than logic. Do males dream about getting married and having kids with a white picked fence when they are 12?

There is literately no benefit in being married and hundreds of reasons not to. Its a security blanket for insecurities, its constricting and once its "done" people just tend to stay together just for the sake of no having to deal with lawyers and family court.

try OKC and message girls. If one tactic doesn't work try another. Tinder is trash if you're average/ugly.

>I cant get a fucking match.. and if the rare 1/2000 chance I get one I can't hold it for more than 10 mins before getting unmatched or figuring out its a bot.
i get a lot of matches but none of them reply to my posts

what's wrong with me

I use tinder to bang leftist skanks then tell them I voted Trump, and watch them sperg out. Its fucking great. Rule of thumb- never let them know where you live, and never give more info than necessary.

water is wet

it's just GENETICS

Sexual Attraction:

- A woman can make up to 1 baby a year if she's lucky THEREFORE it is in her best interests to get the BEST POSSIBLE DNA for the kid i.e. 7+/10 males.

- A man can make 100, 200, 500, 1000 babies a year. Hell maybe even more if he can shoot 6x a day, who knows. The only thing he needs is a long line of willing women. THEREFORE it is in his best interests to impregnate as MUCH women as possible.

- If a woman is promiscuous, it means she is either bad at judging a man's worth/DNA or her reproductive system is messed up, therefore she is low worth. If she has a low partner count it means she is judging very selectively who gets to pump their DNA in her, therefore she has high worth.

- Conversely, if a man can't get any women, or only low quality warpigs w/effort, it means they have judged him and decided his DNA is trash, therefore he is low worth. If a man is fucking 300 women a year, it means that they have all decided that his DNA is top-shelf and want some, therefore he is high-worth.

No. The fact that you can't get any is entirely your fault, you fat, neckbearded, anime fag.

>swiped right on every girl

You don't want to do this because
A. You can easily soft ban your account (antibot detection).
B. It will trash your tinder ELO (If someone can't get a match and some retard is swiping right on everyone then xd let's put the retard with these fatties who can't get shit)

It would take [you] him a reasonable time to get laid. You won't match with chicks who are of similar looks, so [you'd] he'd have to swipe on 2's, 3's, and even 1's.

There's nothing to it really if you follow the assumptions of
>men like to have sex
>women also like to have sex
>however there are more men and men like to have more sex anyway
So, you have to really be honest with yourself and swipe down; however, there are women uglier than you who do want to have sex. So it's really just a matter of matching with these women and arranging to meet up. This requires persistence and filtering out those who don't.

As for your profile, do it like this
>pic1: face pic of you smiling, well dressed, in good light
>pic 2 & 3: one of you doing a hobby and one of you and friends, one of these needs to be well dressed
>pic 4: stock image of a dog
As for your profile, no one fucking reads that shit, but make it something direct like

>“Alum. Living alone for the first time. Kayaking, craft beer, my dog, good books, good music, everything else. I like talking about all the things you’re not supposed to discuss in polite company. I need more Lake Michigan in my life. Straightforwardness greatly appreciated.”
Just replace shit to make it fit you better.

Get plus, as that comes with a free turbo.
Then in that 30 minute window swipe right on anyone you would have sex with who is a bit uglier than you.
You should get about 12 matches.
Message them all some generic shit like "hey hey."
Ask them what's up and after some half baked response, just give them your number and tell them to text you, as it's easier.
When they text you ask them to do you a favor.
1/2

The men on this site are total hypocrite faggots and proof of the suspicion I had all along that women only reflect the men around them.

2/2

tell them to recommend their 3 favorite drinks.
Say one of them sounds really good and you're going to make it and then say they should join you.

If you do this for 4 weeks, that is about 50 women.
I guarantee one of them will agree.
At that point just pour them a drink, watch 20 minutes of some random movie, and then make a move.

If you aren't 10/10 chad thunkercock, then there really is no skill to tinder. It's just a numbers game. But if you cast a wide net, you WILL get laid.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this experience. The first time it happened, I only started talking to her so I could talk shit about feminism. Within an hour she was calling me "daddy." A few days later we had sex where she wanted me to throat fuck her, fuck her ass (which I refused), and tie her up. The next day she was on Facebook bitching about the patriarchy.

These poor cunts are so screwed up from the Marxist propaganda.

More a reaction than a reflection. The average white girl, by the time she is 18, has been so coddled, sought after, pandered to etc that she subconsciously believes life is a game designed for her benefit.

Male desperation has ruined women. Even a fat slob of a bitch sits there like a queen expecting you to perform and "woo" her.

As swipe right ~> infinity, the limit of virginity goes to 0.

Same. What are we doing wrong?

Tell me honestly, does that accurately reflect the experience you've had with the women in your life? Do you talk to them?

Marriage was already fucked
Sexual morals, though, yeah, Tinder isn't helping, and calling it a "dating" app just makes things worse

>user lost in a fury of sexual confusion.
Go back to the light!

Post your profiles, and post a chat log or two.
I'll rake you over the coals.

>A leaf
Makes sense

Honestly creating the conditions to take decent pictures of myself, creating a Facebook to host the pictures, and then finally configuring an app is way too much effort.

>Tell me honestly, does that accurately reflect the experience you've had with the women in your life?
With white women? In general, yes. I'm not saying the slobs end up marrying handsome men. I'm saying that even handsome men are horny enough to fuck a slob and instill some delusions in her now and then.
I've known plenty of nice, average looking white women who would gladly date within their own league. The problem is that, unlike their pussies, they're shallow as fuck and have had their fill of other men.

By the way, I have a cousin who is a pretty white girl. Not model tier, but 8/10. It's like talking to someone from another planet.

this
Why is tinder so much effort to create without looking like a sideshow weirdo without any gainz?

There are two kinds of people
One that does the right thing, because it's morally right, and those that only do the right thing because the law says so

The latter is 80% of society

So basically, when people were religious they didn't fuck around because you'd go to hell. When everyone became atheistic, they stopped fucking around because it was faux pas. Now it's okay to be a slut, so naturally everyone is a slut, because they are dumb animals with urges, and not humans.

Tinder is just a tool, like blaming the gun for murder, instead of the murderer or the law that lets you kill people

I've got total around 1100-1200 matches in 1.5 years now, yet I've only fucked one. Are looks a meme? I'm a fairly reserved person so maybe that comes across. I have ok photos (with dog, doing outdoor activity, guitar etc) but they are all alone also.

I didn't really try to last year but I can't really seem to get laid now despite having lots of matches. Either I get ignored before I get the chance or flaked/unmatched after asking for a date. Haven't been on a date with a girl for over a month from tinder.

>tfw you're part of the moralfag first group
>tfw it has no benefit whatsoever except fedora tier internal moral highground

>Sexual morals are a relic of medieval times when popular thought asserted that women had to be controlled and repressed because their additional orifices meant the devil had more ways to enter her body and and turn her into a demon to tempt upstanding young lads.

Kinda sad that anyone has such a poor understanding of their own culture's past
Read some Evola you pleb

I got a tinder two days ago. I rarely swipe right (only for 7s and up) and have got 15 matches so far. I always get stuck at responses like these:
>lol cool
>nice :)
>haha
Either I'm doing something wrong or these bitches are duller than cardboard.

Well your ancestors built humanity, art and most of society, so there is that

You suck because they're using one word answers to kill the conversation. Up your game.

I only have a few hundred over years and I've dated several and fucked a few.

Generally I try to push for a fuck buddy, so I don't have to look for awhile.
If you have that many matches, and you've only fucked one and been on a few dates, then it's your messaging.

>Tinder is just a tool, like blaming the gun for murder, instead of the murderer or the law that lets you kill people
Based hungary telling it like it is.

Guys, if you're longing for any form of female companionship you might as well try out tinder. It takes a bit of effort to present yourself at a normie level but in the grander scheme of things it's not that much work. You might be happier for it. If you don't like how it goes just delete it. Outside of the big cities it's pretty much a dating app instead of just for hookups these days.

any tips then?

The obesity rate here is really fucking up the dating pool. As long as a woman is just "not fat" she's at least a 6 or 7. The obesity rate among spics and niggers is even higher, hence the "thicc" meme, which is just them rationalizing settling for obese women.

it's a shit test dude to keep betas like you away

I've a gf so I don't need female companionsip outside of being friends. College classes help me with that though. I'm just saying, I tried tinder to see if it would be easy to cheat (I wasn't going to, I just wanted to see how easy it'd be), and the effort to do so is ridiculous.

how do I message better? maybe I seem too desperate

My friend who's a fat manlet gets a girl every now and then. Not something like every day, mostly he gets catfished with an even fatter girl, but he gets around
I'd say you can fuck often if you have zero standards

yea most girls arent gonna talk much, just have a good opener and ask hows your day/are you in school etc and ask for their #/sc and arrange a meet up. youll end up fucking like maybe 5% of girls you match with

>*must be 8+ chad or have top tier game to play
Lmao you wish buddy.

I'm average as fuck and get laid off those apps all the time.