Orthodox christianity is best christianity

Orthodox christianity is best christianity
Why is it so unpopular in the West?

Because Christians in the west are watered down Christians who rather live liberally how ever they choose to do whatever they like without ever being confined to anything even on moral grounds and has been this way since Martin Luther 500 years again to this day. I'm oriental Orthodox by the way.

This is a stupid fucking question if you know anything of the history of the west.

>Orthodox christianity is best christianity
Its all the same garbage, don't fool yourself.

russia already gave it up once, its like a divorced woman, who wants to be with her? damaged goods

Orthodox aren't Christian
Catholics aren't Christian
Protestants alone are Christian

>Protestants alone are Christian
You mean thoses who have gay priest and 70% of black audience in Churchs?

Catholicism is the only way. The Church of Rome is the only true Church

Quads have spoken, we must convert

In all seriousness, because Orthodox Christianity in Russia and Eastern/Central Europe came from ERE, Catholic in WRE, dipshit

This.
Catholics are vile heretics.

I want to convert but
>literally no friends to go to church with
>don't know Greek, have no Greek/Russian/etc ancestry
>grew up (((southern baptist))) so have no reference for actual mature religion

West was Roman Empire, therefore ROMAN Catholicism.
East was Byzantium, therefore EASTERN Orthodoxy.

>6666
Checked, Satan.

But in all seriousness, it's because Pentecostalism is superior.

Too many rules.

Sometimes i wonder what would happen if orthodoxy planted alot of time in mostly protestant areas. Like iceland or Greenland. Father of another church has been raking in alot of unhappy protestants from down the road, his church is booming.
I pray prople find the better path.

I don't know about Orthodoxy, but I know Protestantism has been making good progress against the Catholics in Latin America, and has even infected the global church with some of their ideas.

I converted 10 years ago when I learned the Jews control the Catholic Church. I was raised Jehovahs Witness and was looking into Catholicism. Well, the Second Vatican Council destroyed the Catholic Church after WW2. So, Orthodox it is.

The Jews run the media in the west and all forms of entertainment. In other words the Jews are in control of the West. They run everything. So they will naturally attack the Orthodox Church because they are the biggest threat historically to their strangle hold on power.

It's because you make tradition the same level as the word of God, and your view of the filoque is gay.

try again

Fuck off proddy scum.

Fake religion. Founded by a cuck who couldn't get a girl knocked up with a son.

can't fool me, satan.