Minority status

How do you feel about your future White boi?

About 89% positive.

OP - You do know that the white guy being abused in the picture was a mentally handicapped kid don't you?

black people love voting for white politicians

>white male
>mentally handicapped
Whites can't be handicapped because handicappedness equals power plus racism.

My white boi future might not look that bright but this means yours will look like shit as well.

That just makes it worse, what's your point leaf??

White people are minority. Only 5% to 15% of the world population are white, depending on do you count slavs and anglos as white or not.

Until Trump got elected, it was looking pretty grim...and it still really isn't looking good for whitey overall with birth-rates being what they are.

BUT, ever since trump got in, things are looking up, at least for the short term...and with any luck, the supreme justices he puts in the court will insure this country has some chance of not turning into a total nigger/illegal-fuxated shithole....at least not as soon as we had expected if hitlary had won.

I'm 42, so by the time it becomes an issue of "white christian people aren't in control anymore", I'll be dead or on my way out.

I wish I could be alive to see it all come crumbling down, because after the whites are gone or not in control, the rest of this planet is completely fucked.

The real question isn't what it's going to be like once whites aren't in control, it'll be what will everyone else's quality of life be once we are gone, considering we've pretty much made possible and given the rest of humanity everything they take for granted every day...and without us around to protect them from the current minorities, there's gonna be a lot of innocent people who are going to end up dead for no damn good reason other than because everyone else by comparison are fucking animals as a general rule when compared to whites.

One day the government are going to release the true figures and who they have been counting as white! ..one day they will just declare whites are not 70% 60% but 10%

>mexicants leaving
>poos leaving

muzzies are next. Trump's grand finale 2021: niggers.

I would like to find a far right Aryan male to plant his seed in my Aryan womb repeatedly.

Ok, so, I am halfway joking

But halfway serious.

I even told my dad that this was my plan the other day (different wording of course) because I feel like I am letting my race down by not popping babies out left and right like every other fucking race seems to be doing.

Something's gotta give, man.
I don't want my kids growing up as minorities.

I suggest every other femanon on this board aspire to do the same.

Fuck Caucasians becoming extinct.

But whites are a minority, globally speaking.

Black males are 6% of the US population.

If you can't read a book, at least look at some statistics.

It wouldn't even look that that without whites, it would be 2 mudhut nigger clans raping each other in a field

Boi.

I have a crew of dudes who kidnap and abuse niggers daily. They are called cops. Boiiiiiiii

>*poke*
>*poke*
>*poke*
>Is da muhfuggen bear up yet? I wunz me som mo honey.
I feel like I'm watching the historical equivalent of a cartoon some days.

Do it.
You will have a far better life propagating and teaching new members of your race than working in some office and collecting cats.

Consider how much whites were a minority on the world stage, didn't stop the inhabitance of a shitty island from conquering half the planet.

The best part is, Americans, unlike the British, haven't lost their self confidence or patriotism. If you think you can take their home from them, God have mercy on you.

Well, considering that you can't even sustain a society past a bunch of faggot feuding families, I'm pretty fearful of it. But there is a difference between being black, and being a nigger. You sir, are undoubtedly a nigger.

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. This is not Iraq, it is not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 1 million selective soldiers of North Korea whore! They'll blow it all! They will pass the entire Atlantic in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your woman. We had one asshole, consulted with his woman, she brought what the devil into the house, whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another eccentric was, obeyed his woman - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget the woman, your woman has worked her, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore! No soul, no fucking, no music with you, no writers from you! The whole world listens to Tchaikovsky, Dostoevsky, whore. Festivals, sports - only Russia, whore. And Russia is here - Syria and North Korea! Here they love the president, and they despise you, fuck, despise! Your predecessor, whore - Clinton, whore, - he opened his pants right in his office! It's absolutely necessary to fuck off, damn it, so that some whore, in the office of the head of state, sucked him! Is this America ?! You fucked long ago, fuck! What are you doing, damn ?! Monica, fuck! What the fuck is the president ?! What war ?! What Middle East, whore ?! The blowjobs are fucking fucking! Onanists, pidaras, whores!

The orcs wouldn't even have the means to print that onto a T-shirt.

Kek, all we need to do is spread a deadly contagion in the large cities where shitskins congregate and shoot anything that makes it past the containment zone.

im feeling blue

the color