Sup Forums what are you doing to celebrate tomorrow?

I will be dropping redpills on my coworkers.
>Why was there a swimming pool at Auschwitz?
>There wasn't enough ovens to cremate 6 gorillion juden
>White genocide is real
>Whites need to have at least 3 children
>(((multiculti))) has forced us to give the land our forefathers earned to shitskin thirdworld untermensch
>(((feminism))) has eroded the accountability that women naturally have to society through culture, and turned them into whores who larp as shitty men.

The situation Whites are in today has never been this dire, and yet our enemies have never been so overt and repulsive to the world. The conditions are ripe to WAKE UP OUR WHITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Will you do your part tomorrow my White brothers?

I'll be celebrating 420 by blazing a joint

Degenerate faggot. Kill yourself. Think about why Soros wants (((marijuana))) legalized in the West.

I'm going to paint some of my German Flames of War army

Gonna keep red pilling this (((guy))) at work until he soon realizes whites have sacrificed for other races more, and been killed by other races more.
Then ask him, why are ((((your kind)))) the ultimate victims

But srs dude, white superiority is like nigger wellfare, both are drugs that prevent ascension.

It's true marijuana is the green Jew.
They want you to be pacified and controllable.

The institute is run by retired senior Russian foreign-intelligence officials appointed by the Russian president.

The first document, drafted in June, recommended the Kremlin launch a propaganda campaign on social media and Russian state-backed global news outlets to encourage US voters to elect a president who would take a softer line toward Russia than the Obama administration, the seven officials said.

The second document, drafted in October, warned that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was likely to win the election.

The document made the case that it was better in that case for Russia to end its pro-Trump propaganda and instead focus its messaging on supposed voter fraud to undermine the election’s legitimacy and damage Clinton’s reputation, the officials said.

> tfw all of my friends and family have been hiding their own power levels and the presidential campaign was the thing that allowed them to show it

You are the kind of leaf that DOESN'T make me want to burn this shit country to the ground.

What province? I'm in AB

Don't worry, it will burn

I hope so my brother. I will be celebrating the next muslim attack because it will help us to understand (((who))) has opened the borders and rediscover our White identity.

The worse it gets, the tougher we will get.

Just stop goose stepping with your LARP IRL. Superiority is self evident, if it has to be spoken, it's not superior.

Yeah, obviously. The problem is the race traitors who are brainwashed into rejecting their White identity.

We're gonna wake more and more of them up, the worse conditions get. Superiority is meaningless if (((they))) balkanize us along ideological lines.

Tbh this even tho it's degenerate I'm medical so ye

Raking my yard a bit

For once, I have to agree with the leaf here. Neck yourself, goy.

True, but we have to be more appealing to the cucks to wake up.

Some are too far gone, but there are a lot of normies who just need a "PC" branding that's acceptable.

plebbit cultivates an interesting possibility, "drop the chains for all races"

when there's no longer a stigma or guilt for being white, we will become self evident.

Scum

Tomorrow is today. I am taking the day off work/uni and going to the beach with my Nazi towel and no cunt can stop me cos this is Straya.
Also wanted say that Blondie is best doggo. Much fashy. Wew.
Happy 1488 for 420 bros

>Nazi Towel

Pics