I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.okcupid.com/profile/Philosoriot?cf=regular
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
twitter.com/basedstickman_?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahaha I dare any one of you fascist fucks to try something. I'll crack your fucking skull open and your racist little internet buddies will not be there to help you.

OY BIG GUY, EH?!

FIRST POST WORST POST

PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE!
>PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE
S
>S

The last actions of a desperate man.

Did we finally find him?

What happened to Antonio Margarito?

4u

>you need Jesus,mate.

The PD will not do anything. At most arrested and released with no bail. They've proven that they're not willing to protect citizens or enforce the law.

His job is secure. The faculty was likely standing around with him as he tried to murder people.

There will not be justice unless someone takes it.

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

you're fucking done, kiddo

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

>DVC

FUCK! I live VERY close to this person!

The institute is run by retired senior Russian foreign-intelligence officials appointed by the Russian president.

The first document, drafted in June, recommended the Kremlin launch a propaganda campaign on social media and Russian state-backed global news outlets to encourage US voters to elect a president who would take a softer line toward Russia than the Obama administration, the seven officials said.

The second document, drafted in October, warned that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was likely to win the election.

The document made the case that it was better in that case for Russia to end its pro-Trump propaganda and instead focus its messaging on supposed voter fraud to undermine the election’s legitimacy and damage Clinton’s reputation, the officials said.

>Demisexual, Sapiosexual

What did he mean by this?

Do you think getting mad and yelling at user's is going to make your life any less over?

Everyone point and laugh and the degenerate

it means he's a faggot, user

Good job, detectives, now what's the next step in our master plan?

m.okcupid.com/profile/Philosoriot?cf=regular

>I'm interested in helping to precipitate the end of civil society

>6 things I could never live without
>my bike

>I spend a lot of time thinking about REVOLUTION

The evidence continues to pile up

Send all evidence to police, use massive social media pressure to force them into action

Will the cops even do shit to him?

HAHA

This is legitimately the guy! Good job guys.
You can see how stupid he is just by the look on his face.

Enjoy your ass whipping, hope your scrotum gets ruptured so you can never have children.

Have we started the firings?

his twitter is already deleted. hope you guys are saving stuff

I have no idea what this entire thread was made about. The OP doesn't look like anyone in the news or any political figure so I can't imagine why it's allowed on the politics and news board of this site. Thanks for spamming the catalog with your off topic bullshit though, OP. Really activates my neurons (but really doesn't because I have no fucking idea just what in the fuck your blogpost even means).

Holy shit this guy better watch his back at the next rally. Now everyone will know who he is.

You forgot this:
>A sturdy pair of shoes
Bike lock scumbag was wearing hiking boots

>at the next rally

i don't think he's gonna make it that far lad

lol

YOU FUCKERS EVEN HIT HIS RATE MY PROFESSOR

HOLY SHIT I AM LAFFIN

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922

ONE OF YOU FAGS GET MILO ON THE PHONE

He literally posted a video on Facebook about Sup Forums's investigation into bikelockfag an hour ago

HE HAS THE PLATFORM TO GET THIS GUY LOCKED UP

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH FAGGET!!

He should come to Pleasant Hill.

Do you guys really think this is him?

Are you really threatening someone that you know is a troll?

I'm honestly curious.

I'm sure the brothas will recognise him as an ally when the whites disown him...

He is a fucking professor teaching philosophy and critical thinking!? HAHAHAHA

Is that what they call commie indoctrination these days. I hope this information is getting sent to every single Alumni who donates to Berkley.

I am sure a good portion of them dont want to contribute to a university who hires professors who enjoy attacking people with a deadly weapon.

He knows

You're a peach

You know where he'll be and who he is

Why won't you be the one to do something?

For those who haven't seen the video here it is
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

Fuck him i unironically hope he gets raped or fucked up in the meantime

That was before we found the Eric Clanton name, professor links, and social media profiles though

you sound so angry. let it out.

let it out of that cock cage is what i mean, you faggot. stop posting right after you are done getting pegged it makes you sound like such a bitch

I want to see a return to ancient Roman and Spartan tactics. LARPing is awesome

I live close to DVC where he teaches. Is there someone I could talk to there to get him fired?

I will be there to help, I carry a single Katana and travel with the shadows.

S

> ANUS101
> He offered me a passing grade and some unknown pills to let him blow me. Never thought I'd have to reject a blowey in college.

Fucking kek.

for those that have a twatter... post his dox here ASAP

twitter.com/basedstickman_?lang=en

To be honest, if it weren't for all the bike lock shenanigans he looks like he would be a cool dude to chill with. That's liberalism for you.

>... can't escape Sup Forums.

I can't be the only one worried about the future implications of this...

Congratulations, you found me.
Or did you? You found my online presence. We who lurk on the shadows are not easily found. We are the watchers on the wall. I could be hiding anywhere and at anytime.i can change my appearance like you change clothes. I can have a new identify in under an hour. You racist bigots will never track me down. Try all you like. I'll be at the next rally bashing more fascist skulls and I'll do it completely undetected. You have achieved nothing by finding me. We will continue to send you mindless braindead racists to the hospital with gashes on your heads. If you thought that was bad, it's only going to get worse for you. So keep it up. Keep playing my game. See you soon.

>GORILLA
>WARFARE

He is a thoughtful man
kek

S

This needs to get attention. Maybe we should email Tucker Carlson and see if he could invite the (((professor))) for a discussion.

>b8 this hard

He looks like a fucking juggalo

If I found you once, I'll find you twice.

Keep running, you'll have to.

kill yourself

Is he smoking a cigarette out of a window with his hand on his dick?

>S

Looks like someone you'd go cycling with.

Seems like an open and shut case to me.

That emo-looking girl with the black hair. I think I know her. Not joking.

Here comes the rebound, this guy is fucked...

I think we need to get Milo to DVC.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWLLLLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Guess he'll get a PhD in seeing how stretched his butthole can get. Prison guys love pony tails.

Dunno mang

>Watcher on the wall

Another fantasy reference.

Guess what buddy, tonight your watch will end.

Check'd and kekd

>calls others fascist
>literally brings along a fucking bike lock to beat up people who disagree with him
Is the antifag the most retarded creature in existence?

"California Assault with a Deadly Weapon
(Penal Code 245(a)(1) PC)

The maximum jail sentence for assault with a deadly weapon as a misdemeanor is one (1) year in county jail.5

The basic felony sentence for PC 245(a)(1) is two (2), three (3), or four (4) years in state prison—and it only goes up from there if the weapon used is a firearm (in which case this becomes the crime of assault with a firearm), or the victim is a protected person

A “deadly weapon” in California assault with a deadly weapon law is defined as any object, instrument, or weapon which is used in a manner that makes it capable of producing—and likely to produce—death or great bodily injury.13

Naturally, this includes the obvious deadly weapons such as guns and knives. But other items which are not usually considered weapons can be deadly weapons if they are used in a way that could kill someone or cause them substantial harm."

A bike lock can definitely cause great bodily injury.
A good lawyer could get this guy a good many years of ass widening in prison.

>when he shaves his head and becomes a white supremacist to survive prison

Can someone show up to this nigger's house and beat his face in with a bike lock?

>Six things I could never do without
>-My chosen family

Confirmed exiled from family for being a faggot.

NEXT COURSE OF ACTION TOWARDS FILING CHARGES:

We need to find this man who was the recipient of the bikelock attack

His name is Sean/Shawn, at least he says so in the video

If we can get Sean convinced that Eric Clanton is the culprit, he can press charges against him and our mission will be accomplished

We doxxed the masked Clanton, we can certainly find this unmasked guy who gave us his first name already

>Keep playing my game.
Dude thinks he is gaming Sup Forumsacks lmao
the stupid is strong with this one

Question is: how close to this person do you shoot?

S

Anyone have the video of him hitting the dude in the head

Excuse me?

It does not matter about the criminal charge, the victim needs a criminal charge so he can be sued in a civil court and have his life destroyed.

Speaking of the victim do we know his name? The one who got his head cracked open. Would be helpful if he was pursuing this with Berkley PD

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

The power of autism will make it happen

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

I think Eric can afford lawyers better than Sean

Go put a bikelock around the doorknob of his home or college office.

A chilling warning

Yeee-hus.

The kek rises.

>get these fags too.

I was here a couple days ago when you guys were first putting this together and laughed and thought to myself that there was no way you guys would be able to id him.

holy fuck

The backpack strap over the shoulder comparison needs to go. I mean . . . come on now. It's retarded. I can hear it now:

>If the strap doesn't fit, you must acquit

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

>philosophy students are being taught by this man

FIND SHAUN!

Why do you guys think assault with a deadly weapon is a civil case?

It's not.

that eye. did daddy hit him in the head with a bike lock when he was a wee lad?

>Backpack: Dark grey/black. Mission Cycling Brand, San Francisco, Timbuk2
> Pants: Levis 514 size 32 30 Dark grey
> Shoes: Columbia brand Newton Ridge Plus brown leather hiking boots.
> Sunglasses: Cheap plastic rayban-ish knockoffs, possibly Collins Bridge.