Lads, I know today is a special someone's birthday, Hitler. We all love the man and what he stood for, I do too...

Lads, I know today is a special someone's birthday, Hitler. We all love the man and what he stood for, I do too, and appreciate all he fought for. But today is someone else's birth, a special person close to my heart. It's my waifu's birthday and I wanted to share it with you lads. The woman I love, cared, and admired since the 28th of December 2015 has grown one more year before my eyes. She is such a sweet person and I'm sure you would all love her if you got the chance to interact with the lass. I would really appreciate it if everyone would come in and wish her a happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, Ciara!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwhauwG5yDU
youtube.com/watch?v=7rTKsExLZSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

R I C E D

Happy birthday to you, Mrs Kim's wife.

SKanon I've secured some donors, I'm getting the money together to fly you out and meet your dreamgirl -- you in?

P-please respond!
If you're willing to pay for hotel and food, sure.

Who is this respectable m'lady?

She doesn't know though, so you're gonna have to devise a way in which to run into her and not completely freak her the fuck out... don't want to come off creepy after all

Soon to be Mrs. Myuang.
At a Mets game or when she goes to her group session meetings.

Skanon's soulmate
youtube.com/watch?v=zwhauwG5yDU
youtube.com/watch?v=7rTKsExLZSo

Happy Birthday, Ciara!

Lol

You should rape her. Asians only rape family members and that isn't even well known so nobody would believe that innocent little Kimpokwo Myuang would do such a thing.
She'll also fantasize and romanticize the experience over the next couple of years so work out in the meantime then show up and sweep her off her feet, literally if you have to again.

Shes using you for validation, money and resources

so she's like any other female, basically?

how long do eliza threads stay up on pol? they always get deleted on r9k.

I'm not raping the woman I love.
I have only given her one of those 3 things, lad. I don't give women money unless they are mine in person.
Thank you.

If they weaken the homogeneity of the board and detract from meaningful discussion, indefinitely.

It's that one South Korean ciara poster! Can I get a codename to identify you by or something? You post here frequently enough

This South Korea user is too rapey even for my taste, and that's coming from a guy who rapes his dog on the regular.

45-75 minutes until some angry guy who wants to talk serious politics reports it
totally depends on how the OP cloaks the thread with his arbitrary political topic

Patrician taste

She's a lovely girl. Happy birthday to her!

Will you two settle down here in the states?

Call me what you want it doesn't matter to me.

>only one happy birthday

Lads pls.

That's the idea, lad. Even if I have to risk getting shot or mugged by a nigger.

she's so tiny

what are the dimensions of your wiener SKanon?
is it true Korean weenies have mushroom top heads??

She's 5'2''(157cm) and weighs 93lb(42 kg).
I don't talk about my willy with other men, lad.

back to fucking /r9k/ and fucking saged, get the fuck off my board loser

everyone has a willy, it's nothing special, nothing to be ashamed of or anything

>She's 5'2''(157cm) and weighs 93lb(42 kg).

didn't she have to gain weight a couple months back?

Talking about my willy with another man is degenerate homosex behavior.
Her face got slightly chubbier.(recent pic)

I'll have you know I'm a wily doctor and that makes it okay.

>you will never be a bottle of boost being forced down her nose.

How do you have all this intimate information about here? How do you have all these "recent" photos? Are you in contact, South Ciara user?

OK mr rogers

I have my own doctor, who is a woman, to inspect my willy.
She might puke you out.
She told multiple this infor over the course of two years.

Ah a benisologist! How do I make benis gains?

What do you reckon her pee tastes like?

Man that was fucking stupid. She must be equally as autistic as r9k or just be a cockhungry attention whore, either way: you lose.

She likes to drink and eat a lot of sweets, so I'd go with sugary. A warm sugary taste.
>She must be equally as autisti
She is and it is really adorable.

I have no idea who this bitch is

>bitch
Please do not call her that.

A Korean guy is going to rape her and drink her pee.

Are you white guy in Korea? I doubt she likes asian men.

She has no hang up on race. She is more into personality, charisma, and someone into her weirdness.

Fugg, what are those types of shoes with socks called?

And why do they make me so hard?

Take it to /r9k/. Eliza is degeneracy personified and doesn't belong on this board.

Please stop bad mouthing Ciara. She is a changed woman and doesn't do hurtful things anymore.

The socks and shoes worn by poor Irish girls who go to a catholic school? Source: i went to a catholic school and all the girls in elementary and middle school were forced to wear them

She'd be the kind of girl to shred you to pieces if you ever got involved romantically with her you know

really though
I think we can all agree SKanon is suffering from deep delusions and is verging on mental collapse.

I love a feisty woman, lad.

Damn, she actually has a decent rack. But isn't she a crazy bitch who manipulates people around her to compensate with the fact she has low self-esteem and cuts herself?

>But isn't she a crazy bitch who manipulates people around her to compensate with the fact she has low self-esteem and cuts herself?

USed to but not anymore.

Sexy

Hope your sanity is worth it then

I lost that years ago, lad.

Literally WHO??

/ourgirl/.

I thought you were over this Korean user? You're not gonna get into a relationship or fuck her bro, let alone marry her.

>I thought you were over this Korean user? You're not gonna get into a relationship or fuck her bro, let alone marry her.

I'll let you decipher the fact from fiction.

Fact: You are not going to have a relationship with her, fuck her, marry her, or anything involving those things.
Fiction: Your deluded fantasy world.

Don't forget the drug abuse. I mean I hope she doing better and it sounds like she's getting help but personality disorders and mental problems aren't really things a person can totally fix about themselves, they can only do their best to manage them day be day, I'm in a place to know.

Really got the noodles boiling.

You aren't some masterful troll Korean user, not here, not on /r9k/, nowhere.

Move the fuck on with your life.

oh damn, dis nigga layin' it down
dis woke muthafucka spittin truth

Fuck off. /r9k/ hates this attention whoring manipulating bitch and her orbiters and this has nothing to do with politics. Please take your garbage to and stay there.

But you keep replying.

we're caring bullies and attacking the weak in order to make you stronger

Ciara is underage. Mods mods mods!

Because you need help son. Also what happened to you "deleting my Ciara folder".

Shit son, its been what 2 years and you've not even talked to her?

It was deleted in the recycle bin. Also we did chat after a long time desu. After this thread I will probably fuck off from pol and rarely post.

just get some fresh air man, take a walk or something

do you have spam email so I can send you some music

Lad, I am fine. You need to loosen up and stop taking the internet so seriously.

Sure it was Korean user, sure it was. That's definitely why you're still posting her from your folders.

Also wow you chatted for a long time, what's a long time, 5 sentences and then she forgot about you because you're a desperate loser?

This Asian masculinity thing is fucking fascinating

I mean its pathetic and hilarious, but still, I cant get enough

Its like an objectively inferior race compensating for their tiny microscopic cocks or something. Your brotier Asia, but you dont threaten us.

>Also wow you chatted for a long time, what's a long time, 5 sentences and then she forgot about you because you're a desperate loser?

2days actually.

You're flippin' me, you're flippin' it all around hahaha

2 DAYS!

Here that guys, 2 days! 2 days and he's already found the love of his life across the world whom he's going to marry! Wow, so inspiring.

Daily reminder that Ciara sent Eggman money that she got from her orbiters and he BTFO her live in front of 100+ people

You can be the best man at the wedding.

Sure, I'll also be the Candy Gumdrop King of Malaysia while I'm at it.

That's the spirit, lad.

Is there video of this, what's the basic gestalt of this convoluted autism?

I can't begin to imagine how much easier my life would be if I were even a mildly attractive female.

We'd probably've taken over the world by now and destroyed the Illuminati.

Do you believe in reincarnation? Maybe one day you will be reborn as a woman.

SKanon was a girl in all of his past lives, he's having a hard time adjusting to wielding the wiener

Seriously. If women weren't literally retarded adult sized children imagine what they could do with the power they wield over men.Or clearly unhinged like ops obsession.
No when we die we rot end of story.

In a perfect world I would be reborn as a KStew look a like.

She also stopped brushing her teeth, which led to them getting rotten. That's why in all of her pics she's either with her mouth closed or with her hand in front of it.

Are you using a vpn? You remind me of somebody from her discord group but I don't think you're necessarily him.

>wanting to know about r9k '''''personalities''''''

ooshtbhfam

Uh dude, she's some dumb teenage girl.

Allow me to be the voice of reason.

She's going to fall in love with some stupid teenage boy whose parents buy him a trick. She doesn't want you. You're some grown ass man.

I don't think that she even posts here anyway. She posts on Sup Forums and /r9k/.

I know of his channel and the black pill video he made and all of his identity fraud trials & tribulations, but I didn't know the Ciara humiliation connection -- NEET life ended for me 2 years ago and I've been out of the loop.

I don't join those cancerous skype or discord groups, lad. I am the one and only Korean

Nu-Sup Forums strikes again. Another attention seeking whore looking to gain some easy shekel from the beta virgins on this board.

You're nu-Sup Forums for not recognizing this bitches face, sorry to say.

Tbh are you in contact with her? Also yeah her obiter groups are autistic but we don't always talk about her desu.