Is this the start of the "Trump Era"?

MAKE CARLS JR GREAT AGAIN.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7H3DKMH1ms

>we let the kids play for the last 10 years
>daddy's home
>stop degeneracy
>millennial kiddies get in line
>"We're pioneers of the great American Burger... and whatever great American thing we think up next. And that's a promise"
is this a turning point?

>lady, dismount that bull

I made a post about this the other day and it just turned into an argument a about which place makes the best burgers

KEK

Important conversations tbqh

>literal uncucking
wew lad

>dismount that bull
>Black guy rigggggght behind the bull perfectly aligned

Why the fuck wasnt this commercial talked about more lmao, they got away with so much shit.

I guess confirmation bias is a good thing sometimes. Thanks Hardees!

Couldn't the motive be feminism though?

I just saw this for the first time 15 minutes ago and had a good chuckle. I hope this means adults are going to appear

You have been visited by the Great all American Hardee's Sr. burger of uncuckening, you have 10 seconds to reply with "Thank You Based Hardee's Sr." or your state will be doomed with 2 decades of Cucking

Like Paul J Watson predicted: conservatism will be the new counterculture

Get packing lefties

Thankfully they got rid of that misogynistic crap. Literally no reason to show half naked women in a commercial.

Carls Jr is the only good fast food parlor. Founded by a white Christian male with nothing but a hot doog wheelie and his loyal wife.

Probably one of the best cases for American Dream nirvana.

Thank You Based Hardee's Sr.

... I have no Carl's in my city though.

It definitely possible it was a consideration, but I think if it was a motive the ad would've been a lot different. The progressive message isn't really compatible with the archetypal return of the "good father" (as Jordan Peterson would say)
From an advertising perspective, this is kinda a double win for them.

The answer is Five Guys.

I enjoyed the sexy hamburger commercials. Without that, to me they are now just a regular old fast food burger chain.

every one of them pretends they are pushing out a high quality product, they decided to stop doing their unique thing and do the thing everyone else is doing

I just go there because they text me coupons for free burgers all the time, nothing better than eating for free.

But I'm a sucker for ads that make me say god bless America at the end, so i'll probably go more often now instead of going to the burger king next door and getting their sinful original chicken sandwich.

>implying
You people have shit taste and I wish I never have to go to the middle of fuckign nowhere to have a bland burger.

Niet

Fucking shill garbage ad. Sage.

instead you can just get murdered at home after enjoying your traditional meal of beans and absolutely nothing fucking else.

>not enjoying delicious carimaƱolas, tortillas, eggs, and sausages for breakfast; arroz con pollo, platano en tentacion, and egg salad for lunch; and sancocho, chupe, and concolon for dinner
I pity your tasteless universe.

Hi,
Where is the burger?

Thank You Based Hardee's Sr..

Please paco, don't insult me, I live in the South and you're bullshit breakfast and dinner ain't got shit on us.

And I hate eggs, so eat a dick.

Who else /RedRobin/ in here?

I don't know what half of what you just said is. But Steak and Eggs with Hot Sauce is a GOAT breakfast.

I love this timeline.

>breakfast and dinner ain't got shit on us
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were mexican.

It's pretty good. My grandmother makes a mean jalapeƱo and onion scrambled egg with strips of steak on the middle with aji chombo jelly on top. It's delicious, and it's literally just that.

even fucking squatemala gets a Carls/Hardees

Why do we get nothing in the Northeast?

>Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were mexican.
As if you're any better on the totem pole of spics.

tfw no American burgers

>burger commercial is the turning point of the political landscape in america

the jokes write themselves

that said I'm and american, and I really love burgers

I'm a fucking Jew, mate, try again, Paco.

>Paco
Wrong again, kike.

I'd support them, but there are no Carl Jrs on the east coast. Only time I saw that place is when I went out west.

You don't trick anyone, Paco. Five Burgers is shit, and so is your food.

For a kike, you're very dumb. Don't even bother to read IDs. Not the same burger you were arguing with before.

It is literally patriarchal.

If it was feminism, it'd be a Mother. But instead it's a father taking down a shiftless millennial son who has a black guy around because... ????

Thank you based hardee's sr.

>beans, rice, and tortilla endlessly rearranged
>tasty
Mexican food is as bad as Indian food.

Look at the context of the ad. Daddy comes home and BTFOs the shitty kid and takes us back to the 50s. That doesn't scream feminism to me.

>look, man, I started phone posting and stopped in my pc, now no one can know its me!

Not as bad as having everything be an unnatural derivative of corn and soy, but I get ya.

>It's 130 AM on a Thursday and there are no burger joints open near me

I"M NOT GONNA MAKE IT BOIS
SEND HELP

Confirmed: spic kikes dumber than usual kikes.

It's all right, Paco, your insults will eventually affect someone who actually cares.

You care enough to respond, kike.

lol at trumpcucks getting all jewed out on burgers

you're so dumb

I wouldn't call it misogynistic, just vulgar and unecessary
this is a great move for em, makes me want to get a western bacon cheeseburger tomorrow

It's a commercial about burgers, user. And they make a decent burger but nothing outstanding.

Maybe if leftists ate a little bit of meat every once and a while they could fight one on one and not have to rely on bashing people in the back of the head with bike locks

I like the sentiment but it really just highlights how America is doomed and the peace and fading prosperity we all knew will disappear SOON

yeah but its an ad
if they're smart, they'd know most libcucks don't go to hardees or carl's jr, so they fluff it up to seem like they've been overcome by traditional morals
idk though
the motive is most likely profits desu

Yeah, I can go to any number of local Mexican supermarkets (they always double as a restaurant no exceptions) and eat Mexican versions of that shit. It's nothing special but it's nice to have options.

They're shilling us through post irony

>Thank You Based Hardee's Sr.
I think I know where I'm getting a meal this weekend

profit is the motivation for everything in life, it's just who's profiting and for what that can make the action be considered good or bad

This. West/East coast yuppies eat at 5 guys/In and Out. People that eat at Hardees tend to be blue collar workers which tend to be conservative. Hardees is simply appealing to its base consumers.

>he motive is most likely profits desu
Of course. But a good ad, like this one, either resonates with what people already know, or pushes people to be comfortable with what they don't.

This is a really good commercial jesus.

In-n-Out is eaten by everyone. And since you bring up conservatives, the place prints Bible verses on their packaging.

five guys? you mean the overpriced diarrhea factory? no thanks, if I want pig slop I'll just eat your moms pussy.

but seriously, I ate at one of the first five guys in DC, they were the most overpriced sloppy greasy pile of shit burger I've ever wolfed down, the fries are 10/10 though.

Five guys is not worth the prices they charge but most other places are worth half what they charge people so it's not saying they aren't good I just don't need to spend $12 for fries and a burger

ehh, honestly the best iteration of spic food is el salvadorean, or maybe brazillian, peruvian is okay too, but the rest pretty much all tastes the same.

Their breakfast is fucking amazing and they give you food for what you pay for rather than 1/3 of the food for the same price like most places
My only problem with their burgers are the meat isn't preserved as harshly as most other places so the meat tastes too much like public school lunch meat. If they could hit Wendy's level of burder meat tasty I would eat there religiously

Its called Hardee's back east

>A dirty mestizo
>Thinking the half retard Frankenstein Spanish dishes his people eat holds a candle to western food
>Much spice
Give me back my canal you nigger fuck

No, they don't go there. But they definitely hire them. The 2 Carl's Jrs around 20 minutes from my house were both staffed exclusively by niggers and disrespectful white trash (usually the niggers were more polite than the whites). One of them closed down finally.

Carl's used to be my favorite place to get the breakfast burger but I can't even go there anymore because they hire shit tier people. At least Chik-fil-a is still good and has good employees.

Visit us cunt, we will treat you like one of us

>doesn't enjoy home cooked food
>doesn't realise having people cook your food is cucking
And Sweden is supposed to be cucked. What a joke.

I stopped eating at Hardees when they stopped serving fried chicken.

Pray tell, what's western food for you, my not-canal-having amigo.

>Thank You Based Hardee's Sr

In n Out is a leftycuck elitist faggot tier joint that doesn't make anything special and has actually increased my hate for commiefornians which until last year I thought impossible

This. Most republicans are poor and stupid, so they eat the shittiest food available. They are just appealing to their consumer base.

This brother, the first and only time i ate five guys was in dc and ill never eat something so greasy and disgusting again in my life.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, eh? That's okay since English obviously isn't your first language. However, context is important, this thread is about Carl's Jr's and Hardees. Even a Swede should understand this basic concept. Nowhere did I state that I don't cook.

You're joking?

>Tfw no Hardees/Carl's Jr in town anymore

The lefties choose to ignore the bible verses on their drinks and fries. Sad.

dare I say, Trump-Kino?

Fuck off vegitaricuck
Most Republicans won't throw down money for overpriced fast food which 80% of what comes out of west coast restaurants
Take Chipotle for example, I can go to multiple places with smaller names and pay less for food that is the same quality if not better.
And to make it even better I don't have to hang around a bunch of leftist special snowflakes with their heads up their asses either

That first sentence. Obviously, you're talking to your own subconsciousness.

Anyone having a "favourite" place to get breakfast burgers at doesn't enjoy cooking his or her food. This is the context, especially a Swede understands cucking in all its forms and varieties.

You're cucked, son.

Fuck putting sandnigger doctrine on my food and fuck you

Cheer up, m8o.

FROM NOW ON I'M EATING AT CARL'S JR.

Oh man, meme magic is taking this timeline to funny places

That's not a response, "a million dollars each time you want to move a ship through" man.

idk, in terms of fast food burgers Carl's Jr/Hardee's makes a pretty fucking good burger compared to slop you might get at McDonald's or Burger King. I'd still personally avoid fast food unless I'm on a roadtrip or something, but I do like their burgers.

They're right up there with Sonic, In and Out, Whattaburger, Chick-Fil-A, and Cookout in terms of decent fast food/comfort food.

yeah, Five Guys is pretty good though, and desu they're targeted at people that want a lot of food for less. Plus, their banana milkshakes are great.

I'd avoid most fast food though desu, you can make the same stuff at home for less and control exactly what goes into it.

your first problem was eating fast food in DC - aka nig nog central

>every single Hardee's I've ever seen was in a ghetto or baddy dilapidated part of town infested with degenerate scum and staffed like it (niggers, spics, homeless, white trash - take your pick)

You might wanna start here, burgerfags.

We never had one to begin with. I don't think there's a hardee/carls within 50 miles of me.

well, the fuck were you doing in niggertown, m80

try eating at one on the white side of town

Hardee's/Carl's Jr has by far the best burgers of all major fast-food drive thru chains