The Antifa guy Eric who assaulted 7 or more people with a bike lock...

The Antifa guy Eric who assaulted 7 or more people with a bike lock, nearly killing 4 sexually identifies as 'Gender non-conforming' and 'non-binary' LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/author/sam-badger
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg&feature=youtu.be
tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov/
kernsheriff.org/
chp.ca.gov/
bakersfieldcity.us/gov/depts/police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that some kinda dating site?

What is a demisexual? Doesn't demi mean "half" as in demigod? He's half sexual?

wtf is this demisexual

Thats his OK Cupid profile

Found an email on him if anyone is interested:

[email protected]

>[email protected]
? same jew?

Demisexual would mean he doesn't base his attraction on physical appearance, strictly on a strong emotional relationship.

every time. this is the class he ta'd for

you forgot to mention he is a teacher and he is a degenerate

Seems the name Sam Badger is a pen-name... he's written for HuffPost

m.huffpost.com/us/author/sam-badger

The credentials that Sam Badger have line up exactly with Eric Clanton at SFSU.

Graduate of SFSU and Philosphy Professor.

I know you're just interpreting the information, but I actually want to punch YOU for saying that, It's that fucking stupid

Seeing how he's beating people with bike locks wishing to kill them.....I bet a strong relationship is a goal needed for him to confirm he has a person to emotionally control and abuse.

Congratulations, you found me.
Or did you? You found my online presence. We who lurk in the shadows are not easily found. We are the watchers on the wall. I could be hiding anywhere and at anytime.i can change my appearance like you change clothes. I can have a new identify in under an hour. You racist bigots will never track me down. Try all you like. I'll be at the next rally bashing more fascist skulls and I'll do it completely undetected. You have achieved nothing by finding me. We will continue to send you mindless braindead racists to the hospital with gashes on your heads. If you thought that was bad, it's only going to get worse for you. So keep it up. Keep playing my game. See you soon.

>not being vegan
I honestly hope the antifa cuck gets tortured to death.

What I hate about vegetarians is that they know what happens on the farms but still eats animal products. They deserve the worst.

filthy kike demon, do not try your jewish tricks here, cunt.

Getting mad at me for relaying information? Kill the messenger?

I know it's stupid, I don't have to agree with something to make it have a definition you stupid fuck.

Faggot sodomized unicorn rainbow shit tier.
My God liberals are mentally ill.

Just saw this, do we have from the official college website?

What's this attack everyone is talking about? Is it on video?

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg&feature=youtu.be

That's real gay

And they said we'd never find him. Well done all, that's some God damned glorious autism.

Multiple attacks, multiple events

They cant' be this stupid.

It can't be so.....

Really???.......

QUESTION, HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY CALLED THE COPS/FBI YET????

holy shit did they seriously just link him?

You're an idiot

So being demisexual is like being in the movie Shallow Hal

top fucking kek

>ethics

He teaches ethics, how fucking ironic.

And they wonder why we mock them as much as we do.....

probably by one of /ourguys/
I follow a diff antifa account and you can tell it's not real

Damn, this place amazes me sometimes

bro hitler was a veggie
and today is his birthday

take that shit down right now

This may shock you but a simple quick google search will tell you thats the definition

I got 2 shekels that say this dude fucks moldylocks and her boyfiend

Yeah I suppose that's accurate lol.

You underestimate our power....

police won't do shit.

but we can work on getting sessions to label ANTIFA as a criminal organization and then hit them with RICO.

@SFSU
#SFSU

>tfw welsh and she is the worst public image for us

So how are we going to handle this? I would advise against violence, its bad for publicity.

What do you expect from commies. Ethical behavior? Consistency in thought?
If they truly believe gender changes at the momentary feeling, what makes you think their behavior will remain consistent.
There's a reason commies killed the revolutionaries first. They're literally uncontrollable because they're not mentally stable.

Berkeley police might not do shit. But if you go to the Alameda County police, they likely will. They have jurisdiction over this. Unlikely the California state police, they are local enough that they can give attention to this. Unlikely Berkeley police, they are removed enough to act objectively.

His pop quizzes are the worst

You act as if I'm defending the guy. I was just pointing out the irony in him teaching ethics, then going around smacking people with a bike lock.

>manlet cuck vegetarian queer islamophile

like pottery

>nearly kills 4 people who identify as alt right
>"hahaha hes non binary lmao"
Thats pretty fucking weak user, he nearly killed 4 people with a fucking bike lock and you just sat here and chuckled at his dating profile. Is that really the best you can do?

>threads getting deleted
good lol you people are stupid

Eric Canton was the sacrifice required for the Eternal Uncle Adolph.

Only some times?

Someone bring me up to speed, I was reading these threads yesterday and everyone said it was impossible...how did you guys get him?

No, I didn't think you were. I suppose i was just thinking in text.

shit just keeps getting real and then more real

Proud of you pol
This is fuckin glorious

>get him
they didnt lol it's literally just pictures of his eyes/his super generic backpack strap next to video screencaps

so...a cuck?

(((He))) said it was impossible

by the power of KEK.
How else?

doubtful. send it in to be sure:

tips.fbi.gov

>real
>more real
i don't think you're entirely up to speed on what that word means

Oh, well my mistake.

There was a big thread on here about him and some asshole deleted it.

>how did you guys get him

A combination of weaponized autism and general stupidity on the part of the idiot with the bike lock.

weaponized autism

almost as if doxing is against the rules and you have literally no credibloe evidence

What the fuck does that even mean kek?

so this dox is ok but /rwss/ isn't?

more like a combinatiopn of weaponized stupidity and general autism on the part of Sup Forums

you may be onto something. get it to the media SGT!

Not a shocking turn of events, Yuri outlined how important the hijacking of the education system is for demoralization and destabilization.

Nonsense. Fight fire with fire. Hit him on the head with a bike lock at his campus. Wear a mask and gloves just like he did. Hit him as many times as he hit others. Don't be a cuck, the police won't do shit. The police work for the commies as evidenced by their non-policing during the riot.

Says increasing nervous leaf for the 5th time this thread

You summoned the whirlwind eric. You must now ride it until it is finished with you.

SHADILAY!

Are we the best trackers in the world, or does this just confirm we have lots of law enforcement posters who use their resources to track?

Some pretty rigorous facial reconstruction sleuthing was shown in another thread, hopefully it gets added to a case number associated with one of his victims.

Antifa confirmed on twitter if I'm not mistaken.

tips.fbi.gov/

kernsheriff.org/

chp.ca.gov/

bakersfieldcity.us/gov/depts/police/

That's a fake Antifa Account. There are a few of them with massive followings who post only the most embarrasing Antifa shit. Like that one guy duct taped to a wall with a dildo glues to his head. Funny shit.

Everyone at the riots had their phones out recording, antifa and trump supporters, you have to keep your face hidden the whole time to get away with it. He did not

let me guess... the same account that posted the pictures of "antifa" duct taped to signs?
THOSE ARE SOME DENK MAMZ

Law enforcement, including alphabet agencies, have few employees and too many cases. Most of them are shit like Tyrone killing Tyrese so nobody really cares to investigate too hard.

Sup Forums has 10,000 autists with too much free time and a serious hatred for liberals, commies and all general forms of traitorous faggot.

Communicate with his school that he's a violent extremist and shouldn't be a voice for students.

lol irl

You don't understand that you have already lost. It is inevitable. Inexorable. You are going to jail.

Autism. But also because Bike Lock guy is a fucking idiot and let himself be identified so easily.
>uses clothes he regularly wears to commit felonies
>all those identifiable parts, including pen, bike lock, glasses and clothing including boots

Some Sup Forumsacks have been acting strangely lately, maybe Hitler's birthday is the Sup Forums equivalent of a full moon?

How about you learn how to spell faggot.

Bump. Cause Fuck you Eric Claton.

>this is how you get partyvanned.

What I've noticed is that all these protesters actually add each other to social media after the protest. I have added and have been monitoring three of the protesters since the initial protest. They're all adding each other and aren't even hiding it. I wonder if a group of us could make a fake group through kikebook and get "assimilated" into an actual ANTIFA group.

>Berkley
>ever doing anything about this
Judging from how many of these violent instigators are turning out to be staff from the school itself I'd say it's far past being compromised. Move up the ladder and submit complaints to the California Department of Education.

Ebin...

A rare astronomical formation is present above Stonehenge for a short time during hitler's birthday. You may be on to something there.

+1

>your ID