Did anyone actually like trumps healthcare act...

Did anyone actually like trumps healthcare act? The premise was our premiums would increase and in 10 years they would decrease. So essentially nothing would change except we would immediately pay more for no reason. And then to top it off you pay more if you lose coverage for whatever reason. That's the kicker I'm not ok with.

I didn't see much excitement from here or anywhere on his healthcare proposal when it went through the house and all that

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2017/04/19/burnett-white-house-faction-pushing-trump-stay-paris-climate-deal-despite-campaign-promise/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't matter anymore. I heard he's backfipping and not pulling out of the Paris agreement. Trump is dead to me

Meh there's bigger issues than the Paris agreement but that is disappointing if true

I don't think there's a bigger issue than the consistency with which he's backflipped on major issues. It's very frustrating

they had a shot it doesn't work, they might as well just drop it.

Removing bannon from security council was bad move but at least ban on is still lead advisor. Globalist Gary and Jared hopefully don't have much influence

They barely tried anything at all. The insurance lobby wrote up a bill, Ryan and Trump tried to force it through, and the rest of the party said no, for obvious reasons. It was massively embarrassing to watch.

"Repeal and replace" came out of the fact that the opposition party HAD to come out with a rebuttal for Obamacare. Such a shitty, unenforceable program deserved an equally shitty response. I'm not surprised.

>trumps healthcare act
>trumps
nice try paul

what's your theory? Do You believe the i insurance companies paid off trump!

No, their lobby is just very influential, and Trump doesn't seem to be well-versed enough in healthcare to actually oversee the drafting of the bill himself. So, when Ryan came to him with the bill, he agreed to throw his weight behind it.

Ah ok makes sense. How does the lobbying work ? Do the lobbyists get hired to be involved in the drafting of the bill? Do they pay off for supportive votes as well or does that not happen?

i'm talking about the whole insurance for everyone thing. they should just drop obama care and forget the whole thing i guess.

Basically they work as a go-between for politicians and corporations. No hard deals are ever struck, but the lobbyist promises that you'll get x amount of money in campaign donations.

Or it's more innocent than that. There are plenty of activist groups who send in lobbyists to make sure politicians know how x group of people will be affected. Sometimes they'll try to persuade politicians by showing them stats on how this bill will directly affect the people living in their district.

There's no hard and fast rule, which is why they're impossible to outlaw. They're just people who get paid to influence politicians by talking to them directly.

health care can't possibly be this expensive.

Why does the Paris agreement even matter to you?

Cuz global warming is bs and fake.

Pretty much this and some other reasons

The Paris agreement is to combat climate change but he is pulling out of it? He's always been against it???

I'm just going by this

breitbart.com/radio/2017/04/19/burnett-white-house-faction-pushing-trump-stay-paris-climate-deal-despite-campaign-promise/

Holy fuck I hate Ivanka Trump and (((Jared Kushner))).

Ivanka may as well be President. Whiney little bitch gets whatever she wants

>Bannon's brainchild shill newspaper is an unbiased source on this topic
You guys are fucking retarded

No it isn't. You're retarded. We're living in a post-fact era where cognitive dissonance combined with the internet is allowing you to believe shit that is objectively false.

Jason Chaffetz probably sees the writing on the wall, he just announced he's not running in 2018.
well Trump better start getting ahead of this shit because it's relentless