Have any of you faggots actually bothered to contact the proper authorities yet before he flees?

Have any of you faggots actually bothered to contact the proper authorities yet before he flees?

He's a legit multiple time attempted murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
tips.fbi.gov/
kernsheriff.org/
chp.ca.gov/
bakersfieldcity.us/gov/depts/police/
twitter.com/basedstickman_?lang=en
news.sfsu.edu/philosophy-students
myspace.com/ericclanton/photos
archive.is/Qtx2d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't know who this is

Just left a voicemail with the philosophy department at his college.

Do your part, faggots.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

Clubbed some people brutally with a bike lock.

He's now going to prison for a long, long time for premeditated attempted murder.

All is fair in love and hitting people with bike locks.

Nothing will come of this as
Is literally just circumstantial evidence. I believe it is probably him but there is no way this would hold up in court or even be enough to make an arrest

Bump

>he teaches ethics
Smdh

tips.fbi.gov/

kernsheriff.org/

chp.ca.gov/

Irony is the best isn't it?

Bump Fuck you Eric you are not long for this world. Terrorist POS.

But we can flood the school, Dept of Education, accreditation and any other associated orgs affiliated with the school and inform them that they're employing a domestic terrorist, criminal and he's poisoning students with similar ideology.

eat a dick, your comrade is fucked

I hope someone actually does it and doesn't just think "meh someone else will probably do it" Also the more people that report him the better.

Saged

I'm so angry at this cowardly cocksucker...

Left wing "women" are the ugliest

This guy could have killed someone! Off to the gulag!

Who is it then, this guy or the other guy?

SEE
ALSO THOSE WITH TWATTERS, POST THE INFO HERE
twitter.com/basedstickman_?lang=en

FUCK OFF NOT HIM

If the authorities want to move on this, they can. What kind of gloves, boots, etc. does the suspect own? Unless the faggot it burning his clothes and has mysteriously misplaced his bike lock, there's a good chance they'll be able to verify attire and even DNA evidence on the lock. It was assault with a weapon at least

glorious

have cops been tipped yet?

"Hi, my name is Eric and I hate every single one of you."

This. They'd have to investigate.

#SFSU
@SFSU

Ledddemm know

Get one of the pen (stolen zebra's are his favs!) in his back pocket too. Compile all that shit

fuck off antifa cunts

>army jacket
Stolen valor too, add it to the list

Yeah, it's him.

I'll spoof caller ID as the SF Examiner, SF Chronicle and SF Call and ask for an official statement from the school before we run with the story.

DNA blood evidence on his property from his victims.

Circumstantial evidence is enough for a warrant. FBI used some piss fiction user wrote to McCain to get a warrant to spy on Trump.
He's fucked m8.

LOCK HIM UP

goodbye Bikelockrates

>before he flees?
>He's a legit multiple time attempted murder.

Don't go assuming genders. He might enjoy having a black boyfriend in prison

>have cops been tipped yet?
tips.fbi.gov/

kernsheriff.org/

chp.ca.gov/

EVERYONE

GO GO GO

they will try to let this attempted-murder slid if we don't apply some pressure

THIS FAGGOT IS NOW A MARKED FUCKING MAN...

HE WILL BE HUNTED BY PATRIOTS

TRACKED DOWN AND BEATEN BY PATRIOTS

FIRED FROM HIS JOB

ARRESTED

CONVICTED

SHANKED IN PRISON BY THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD (OR) THE BGF.

THIS ANTIFA FAGGOT IS FUCKED

Send evidence to GO because Berkeley police has been protecting these scum on orders of their America hating Marxist spic mayor.

Check dude on the right in the picture

news.sfsu.edu/philosophy-students

i really do hate college
i know its good for some things but this makes me sick

why does it say Sam Badger?

kek

Pseudonym? Maybe a joint email account?

the face is so familiar, isn't he also moldylocks bf or something?

>Don't go assuming genders
you think you're joking... but...

Damn, how does that dude get his forehead creases so diagonal? Very exotic. Does anyone know of any plastic surgeons who specialize in crease angling?

EVERYONE BLAST THE SCHOOL WITH EMAILS AND TEXTS

WE GOTTA GET THIS CRIMINAL FIRED AS SOON AS FUCKING POSSIBLE

Berkeley PD was asking for footage and tips

Give it to them if you're a Cali fag

I'm sure they allow user tips

if im the only one doing this yall are faggets
lets get this guy fucked
its fo twennay nigga

Bump Fuck you Eric Clanton. Anti Fa will be purged.

myspace.com/ericclanton/photos

Douchebag

Nearly all the antifa pukes committed attempted murder at the berzerkeley brawl. They were throwing huge rocks, greater than the size of softballs, throwing people down and beating them with metal poles

pretty much all of them should have been shot. When I was in Iraq, there was this small strip of road where for some reason kids and other assholes would hide behind cars, and try to bean a rock at gunners driving by. One time they hit a guy in the face with the rock, and nearly killed him. Severely maimed, shattered his jaw and teeth, fucked him up bad. ROE was shoot to kill anyone throwing rocks, as they are a maiming and potentially lethal weapon.

Dude, they both had black backpacks and hair. Definitely the same guy.

Who doesn't love a good manhunt. Lock and load motherfuckers.

Is this bike lock guy?

Light em up!

And I already know the angle
"Hey could I speak with anyone in your public affairs department please? Hey have you heard about that, basically a riot that happened in Berkeley recently? Well there's some very compelling evidence that a member of your faculty was an instigator of violence and there's also video of him hitting people with a improvised weapon. Would you care to comment before this is printed in tomorrow's morning edition? Could I speak with the person in question?"

pic related

>Jared Poon

Victim presses charges.
"Where were you day of protest?"
"Did you hit someone with a bike lock?"
>under oath

lol. Guess he shouldn't have helped to invade another country.

Dude, that is perfect! Make it happen!

Hope someone stole hes bike

>cuck mods deleting "raid" threads
>already spread to other sites
we won already antifa what are you gonna do bitch lmao

You don't have to take oaths if you're accused.

It'll scare the shit out of the admin there and they'll begin to question him about it. Until they call back and try to offer a legit statement

>partyvanned.

>Ratting to the feds

Seems kinda pussy to me.

I'd say get him fired, alert the community, but from what I understand, the teachers boards in California are quite happy with employing known terrorists.

Dude, come on. The backpack may be a really dumb bit of evidence but just look at the brow/eyes/nose bridge in those pictures highlighting the backpack strap. Same goddamn face.

Ill have to wait until the school opens but I've got about 5 asterisk servers and can make multiple calls from differing caller id

the kids throwing rocks got blown the fuck away

Bump

Guess you're just going to have to take matters in your own hand, huh? Dude needs some justice.

hi antifa

Don't even worry, the other three is sending pi

is that the whore he was with in pic related?

If you're subpoena'd to appear in court, you are legally obligated to tell the truth on penalty of perjury in the US

You guys need to get this information to his victims so they can swear out a warrant for his arrest.

>Dude needs some justice.
agreed, but the evidence is weak.

It'll definitely make them shit a brick.

Just the shit on his bio warrants a total life fucking...
Wtf is a paleosexual?
Get the fuck out

>If you're subpoena'd to appear in court, you are legally obligated to tell the truth on penalty of perjury in the US

Same in Finland, on paper but I've seen cops get caught with perjury and survive without punishment.

without fail these antifag bitches are the ugliest motherfuckers around

He wont get done for attempted murder, because you would have to proove he intended to kill his targets. He will get assault/grevious bodilyharm to multiple victims tops.

member of Anonymous here. i'm also altright so its ok. i've reported him behind one of my many proxies :^)

Bump Cause Fuck you Eric Clanton.

Can we start a general and have info like what numbers are actually useful to report to? Or websites?

Guarantee he's shitting his pants right now. In this video he lowers his self-dox'ing shades right after being filmed.

INB4 he's outted as a paid Soros operative, as he seems to be currently unemployed and not currently working at DVC.

>Philosophy
>the hardest of sciences

He's some kind of an "Ideas Man"

archive.is/Qtx2d

Here's an article he wrote for an online magazine named "Counterpunch." Communist, anarchist sympathy BS rambling about freeing Mumia.

Can non burgers also participate? Maybe provide a general guideline on how to report a crime?

>the evidence is weak

Are you proud?

Did it make you feel like a big strong man, murdering children with weaponry designed to assault expertly trained soldiers from developed nations, when all they had to defend their home and pride was a measly rock?

Like you wouldn't be tempted to throw a rock at the people who invaded your homeland and killed hundreds of your neighbors if you were 10 years old. What a disgrace to our country, that our armed forces be used as incompetent bullies who feel justified in killing people for throwing a rock.

didn't expect anyone on this board to know anything about sexuality.