Test my knowledge of conspiracies

I've been a fan of digging into conspiracy theories and all kinds of paranormal stuff since my early teens (22 now) and feel like I have a pretty decent amount of knowledge on these types of subjects. I'm bored and wanted to see if Sup Forums would be willing to test my grasp on these topics. So AMA regarding conspiracy theories, supernatural, or other related topics. Feel free to fact check me.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116519652/#116519652
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw
youtube.com/watch?v=rezbLtW7Pzs
youtube.com/watch?v=eOuLJjzlGaU
youtube.com/watch?v=65N3eP2yvbQ
i.imgur.com/7Up0bJc.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/
wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was 9/11 really a inside job?

If you've ever heard of anon5, he made a pretty decent thread about this.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116519652/#116519652

As for my opinion about it: I definitely think so, the towers just shouldn't have fell the way they did and thermite being used to cause most of the collapse seems likely. Larry Silverstein, who owned the WTC at the time, also very conveniently made 455,000,000 off of a insurance deal he made prior to the attack. Plus I think there was particular airline (not sure of the name) that had a lot of its stock sold before the attack too by someone unknown.

What's the deal with the Bermuda Triangle?

Did dinosaurs exist?

You aren't a real conspiracy theorist until you've been redpilled on (((windmills))) and why the government is giving subsidies like candy to put them up everywhere

I've heard a lot of crazy theories on the Bermuda Triangle. One was that there was some kind of astral gate at the bottom of the ocean there and that people were getting teleported to other worlds. Another was that there was some pyramid-like structure at the bottom from the ruins of Atlantis causing electromagnetic interference or something like that. I remember one that even said that massive typhoons were rising from the ocean and swallowing up the planes. The problem with it all is that the theories are wildly different and don't make enough sense to really be all that justifiable. Plus if you consider the amount of disappearances in other regions of the ocean, they're aren't necessarily more common in the Bermuda triangle then they are anywhere else. Not entirely certain on this subject, but that's my input.

brb going to take a piss while OP googles cuz he's a LARPer

antarctica/ufo/nazi connection

Credit/Usury as a form of control of nations

pizzagate

Yeah, they just didn't look like how most of Hollywood portrays them. They looked more bird-like like the pic. Also some just looked stranger and not as cool as the Hollywood depictions, Spinosaurus for example. There are alleged reports of there being actual living dinosaurs in parts of Africa though. Most famous being Mokele-Mbembe in the Congo. I think there's an area of land in Africa around the size of Florida that hasn't really even explored much at all due to how thick and dangerous the jungle there is.

I'm pretty confident that one's a dud lol. If i'm correct, it's about the windmills changing the weather right? The government has other ways of attempting to do that aren't so obvious. Just wouldn't make sense.

Was the holocaust real?

The Ufo/Antartica/Nazi one I indeed have heard of, but even that one was a bit too crazy for me. If I remember it correctly it's about there being a Nazi base there, but they're Nazi aliens. Something about Aryans being an alleged alien species, though I wouldn't take that seriously. There's even a theory about Nazi's having a base within the hollow earth I think. I think Dack Icke spread this theory...and I wouldn't take him too seriously. Sounds like something that was made up to make conspiracy theories seems like an autistic past time if anything.

What have you come across regarding chemtrails?

aliens have nowt to do with it
prepare your angus

youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

Go ahead and read about operation highjump and paperclip. Op paperclip resulted in the us having space craft. Admiral Byrds diary is also an interesting piece)

Also, HOLLOW EARTH

Who really wrote Shakespeare?

Also: Credit/Usury is definitely a method of control used by bankers. This is how the Rothschilds were supposed to have gained as much power as they do in Europe. During the Napoleon wars a messenger was sent to London falsely claiming that London was verging on losing the war and that caused a surge of englismen to sell their stocks. This cause their stock market to crash and the English leaders essentially became puppets to what were known as the Red Shields (think that's right) due to the massive war debt. Debt base banking is also the reason that so many wealthy elite want immigration so badly to drive up the GDP, sense more bodies means more debt to profit from. First thing I ever saw on it was this.
youtube.com/watch?v=rezbLtW7Pzs

Human Trafficking is real I think, it all doesn't happen as just some pizza place though. Certain people just happen to meet there I think. The people that they have perform there are pretty damn creepy though.

do dinosaurs still exist? I'm a big fan of the Jurassic Park franchise so I don't want to hear "no"

It was greatly exaggerated, some jews did die for sure but it was even half as much as they said it was. When the soviets stormed into Germany they immediately counted less than 6 million if I remember correctly. The 6 million figure is just to drive white guilt and justify the establishment of Israel. I've also noticed how much Hollywood as milked the story of the holocaust. From my knowledge, Hitler didn't actually mention the concentration camps very often at all during his leadership. Hitler was mainly fighting Zionism then the entire jewish race really.

the pizzaplace angle is a disinfo false thread
you need to sharpen your nose

pizzagate really has to do with the moral corruption in DC and more specifically the democratic part and more specifically John Podesta and the Clinton cabal.

>human trafficking is real, i think
it's obviously real, there's profit to be made, goyim.

Here's another rabbit hole to go down: Madeline McCann

Why were jews expelled almost from every country historically? Did it have something do with the same stuff thats going on today? I already know the answer lol

wtf is going on in Antarctica

He also said the towers were tuning forks for time travelling emotional energy or some shit too.

>THIS.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116519652/#116519652

Knocking them down created a huge shockwave of negative emotions. That is a very powerful tool in the wrong hands.

Chemtrails from what I understand are the government's attempts at altering the weather. Like causing rain for instance. This video has some interesting information about it and is pretty short and sweet.
youtube.com/watch?v=eOuLJjzlGaU
There was a story about an invention called the cloud buster that could manipulate "orgone energies" to cause precipitation. Apparently it worked and the idea is that the government seized control of it and it's now a suppressed technology of sorts. People also say that H.A.A.R.P. is responsible for hurricanes and stuff, though I don't know if that's really accurate or not. The chemtrails definitely seem to be some kind of geoengineering, as i've seen it be called.

Where was JFK shot from?

That's pretty much what I've heard as well.

Fucking idiots trying to force nature.

HAARP?

The most infamous "living dinosuar" that I know of is Mokele-Mbembe in the Congo area of Africa. It's supposed to be giant sauropod that lives in the rivers there, which are especially deep. Natives report on it a lot and huge foot prints have been seen, but no sauce on any actual footage of the dino itself. I remember one account saying how they heard it make deep "hoooo" kind of noise when it rises up form the water and it's supposed to like eating a certain kind of flower that grows on trees, so they have quite a bit of lore about it you could say. Kongamoto is also an interesting one that's supposed to be a living pterodactyl in parts of Africa. Not nearly as sighted as often though. It's also possible that some of these "living dinosaurs" have died out after they were spotted in periods like the 1800's or the early 1900's.

It was a shitty thing, but that doesn't mean there are literally time travelling emotion particles/waves, does it?
Also
>linking anon5 threads to back up your claims
Wew lad.

from which star system do nordic people come?

HAARP is an extension of Tesla's idea of ionosphere resonance.

From what I gathered it mostly dealt with their methods of usury and how they tended to create monopolies. There are accounts of the ancient Romans complaining about greedy the Jews could be even back then. Some stereotypes simply have a bit of truth to them I think. Jews also just don't really assimilate as much as people want them to. Zionism, to an extent, is also a thing i'm pretty sure and leaders might have caught onto it back then and expelled them for those reasons. In general, it would seem to be the usury and monopolies though.

Can't tell you where space Nords come from, but I remember one place that kept being mentioned about where a lot of aliens that visit earth are supposed to come from is the Andromeda Galaxy. No idea if that's true or not, but I remember that name coming up quite often.

Pleaides

OP can suck a dick

Heres a good question:

Who proposed the idea that when we sleep, satellites and antennas around the Earth beam mind control programs into our heads, so thats why most people wake up in the middle of the night, between 3 and 5 am, when we wake up and fall back asleep we reset ourselves and the program gets embedded.

More to do with canniballism

What do you know about 3 6 9?

Yeah, i'm not sure about the whole energy thing, though it is interesting. When looking up this kind of stuff you have to shift through stuff that's most probably bull shit, but might have sprinkles of possible truth in it. That's how I look at user 5, might be a Larper or maybe he has some actual information, but it's all interesting none the less.

6= sex = hex, downward spiral

9 is the number of completion, upwards spiral, evolution

Whatchu know about Queen Elizabeth being a 300 year old reptillian?

what happens if you are always awake during those hours? asking for a friend.

And the 3? Been looking into vortex maths.. a few things mang, but does she answer to pindar?

The keys to the universe, in his mind.

In reality the key is 0 = 1

who is credo mutwa and how is he connected to david icke?

wtf does that even mean bro.

Whites didn't come from space nordics btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=65N3eP2yvbQ

This guy made a pretty interesting video on it. He sums it up pretty well, and he's a small enough of a channel so his information may indeed be genuine. As for who all was involved in killing him, it was supposed to be a joint effort between the CIA, Mafia, and Lyndon Jhonson did it for multiple reasons. Zionists may have wanted to take him out because of JFK's inquiry into them having nuclear weapons or not, American globalists and Zionists (I do think that they are two separate groups) didn't like that he wanted to change the way the Federal Reserve worked, mainly targeting debt based banking. Also JFK was highly critical of the CIA, whom are known for having possible connections with the mafia and other street gangs to gain funding.

African Shaman, taught David a creation myth and about reptillians, which are prevalent in his society

Void and matter are not separate.

Wat are u saying

From what Ive heard/read they are more of a family, she has seniority because of age, and supposedly has been re entering each body of the queen over time

You probably got me there, though if I remember correctly David Icke talks about there being a projected matrix of reality that we live in. The moon is holographic or something as well. But yeah, if I had to guess i'd say David Icke but that one is new to me.

I see what youre saying. Theyre interchangable. God can create a stone he cannot lift, and he cannot. At the same time.

>This isn't /x/

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

It's called hour of the wolf. Idk some ancient dude.

what's in the voynich manuscript?

>Test my knowledge of conspiracies

20 points: What causes the sleep paralysis/shadow man phenomenon.

Good guess, but its not David Icke

Doesnt this mean the middle path, moderation. is the best path? Basically doubling your value. If you live dangerously you can hurt yourself. If you live too carefully, you will not get the full experience.

Hypnagogic hallucinations

Sounds like something inspired from the Dongon people in Africa as well possibly. They're a tribe that apparently had knowledge of planets and other information in regards to Astrology that was taught to them by aliens with fish-like heads. An odd but interesting story none the less.

>Hypnagogic hallucinations

Incorrect... the correct answer was "Technological brainwave entrainment during R.E.M. sleep"

No points awarded.

Second Question, 50 points: What is the Theory of relativity?

People are more than open to ask me about globalism and other government related stuff that I pointed out in the OP. I just happen to know a good amount of stuff about paranormal stuff as well. Also I don't think I see many shills post videos in their videos, just not something that they do form what I see. I also don't claim to have insider information, I just wanted to start a conversation about this stuff because I find it interesting.

Dinosaurs never existed. The skeletons you see at museums are made of plaster, and sometimes bones from other large mammals. Freemason lies, like "ancient" ruins.

That's a tough one because they're only so much known about it. My theory is that it might just be a piece of fiction that some guy wrote in a fantasy language as a passion project. The drawings just seem to be too surrealistic to be plausibly connected to anything with substance I feel. Some of the more "normal" stuff like the plants in it that are unknown could be possible records of ones that went extinct or something, but the other stuff just seems to weird.

1. Urban Moving Systems / Dominik Suter
2. Israel Supreme Court and its all-seeing-eye pyramid (is this where rebellious goyim will be tried later?)
3. Aliens are demons
4. Was Kyle Odom a prophet or deranged?
5. Was Bill Cosby piled upon, because he had Nation of Islam research his son's death (he was murdered cold blooded style by son of powerful Jewish mobster)?
6. Does Rahm Emanuelle let Chicago thugs kill themselves as a blood sacrifice to ancient Judaic god?
7. Disney's endgame to replace Christian/American holidays with those for their creations
8. Israel's ethnic bioweapon (do they posses one for Anglos? An Arab one was confirmed by Wired in 1998, just search for it if unawares)
9. When is next 9/11 and where you think?

It's supposed to be a phenomenon where your mind is awake but most of your body isn't. Maybe your eyes, but that's about it. This freaks the fuck out of your brain supposedly and cause you hallucinate. If you think about it, it could be a possible defense mechanism where your mind is trying to do whatever it can to wake you up in case of danger being nearby. The shadow people would be natural hallucinations if your in a dark room or just if it's night outside in general, and people that you can't really see but you know are there are naturally threatening to people. Stress and drugs I think can contribute to it happening more, some people just get it more often due to their mental wiring as well. I've also heard it that it can be demons, but that seems more like old myths if anything.

NOW go out and dig the earth a bit cuck, find out for yourself instead of peddling lies..

incorrect, this one was already answered here:

Did OP vacate thread?

1. That's connecting with certain people having foreknowledge, in this case the Israelis. The Israelis as well as other groups all had the ability to profit from war in the Middle East.

2. I don't think the Zionists are as powerful as they once were, if you're referencing Illuminati symbolism, I believe that to be mostly a meme pushed by globalists to set people off on a wild goose chase for something that's been dead for a long time.

3. Interdimensional demons right? I remember there being a random guy who phoned in a radio station one time and he made that accusation. Turned out to be a hoax though. Either way, I don't believe they're demons.
4. Definitely deranged, life on Mars has been long dead.
5. There's definitely something up with the Nation of Islam, probably destabilization and the spread of Islam is never a good thing. Not too sure about Bill Cosby being piled upon, though it was interesting that he was once considered a positive role model for blacks and that the Cosby show was meant to be a positive image for black families as well. But when you gangster rap and thug culture come about you could actually a statistical decrease in the scores that black students were scoring on their SAT's and such. Even then, Bill Cosby just doesn't seem to a big enough deal to really go through the effort of setting him up like that.
5. Rahm Emanuelle is just a corrupt politician I know, sanctuary cities and such. Chicago just has a lot of crime in general I think. Though I do wonder if they way that cities are set up cause people to act out more. Make them more depressed and paranoid. Urban living areas in not so nice areas are almost always these dull grays and browns and extremely congested. It's similar to how you feel when working in an office cubicle, there's just something about the way that they're set up that drains you. But I would point to the illegals and violent blacks causing the crime. The Ford Foundation has ties to mass immigration.

Who is the most powerful man in Mexico?

What's the name of the Nazi Base in Antarctica and what do you know about this theory. Are Nazis from Moon and Antarctica waiting to conquer the Earth?

Please don't ignore

Yankee niggers try to feel special ITT

> USA is just a simulation

Is it carlos?

There isnt a name per se, but the area was called new schwaben land. The earth is hollow, or at least semi-hollow, their bases were underground

the second 5. is meant to a 6, my mistake.

7. I think Disney was on our side of things really. He seemed to promote traditional families and non-degeneracy which other groups sure as hell aren't about. Plus he hated commies just as much as we do. May have pushed a shit load of lemmings off a cliff to make for a memorable ending scene to the film "White Wilderness" as lemmings don't actually allah ackbar themselves off of cliffs.
8. So bioweapons that target races are something I have read about a few times, don't know too much about it though. I don't think Israel would be the only one that has it though, I think that there are white globalists that couldn't care less about our well being just as little as Zionists or whatever do. With Israel's connections I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they have one for Arabs.
9. Another 9/11 incident would hurt them more then help them I think. Globalists seem more prone to letting small scale attacks happen than anything as they don't want it to be too obvious and they're still crippling countries either way. This would be quoting anon5, but I remember that he mentions something eventually happening on the London Bridge, that's my best input on it though.

Still here, just a little slow

Israel Supreme Court's Illuminati pyramid is massive, in the open, and the entire building was designed/paid for by Dorothy Rothschild in 1992.

Check it: i.imgur.com/7Up0bJc.jpg

Good response. But def look further into this. It's undeniable and quite unsettling, desu.

I don't think any of it's real. If you notice how much globalists hate white people with propaganda they push I don't think they'd quite let that slide. I also really don't believe white people are aliens. I don't think we'd be able to interbreed with aliens.

What's this?
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8

We are not the first on this planet, whites arent aliens, jews however are(mars), black people are the only native species of earth

What do you think about the hidden hand?
And how do I gain useless knowledge like you?

Whoever the most powerful Cartel leader is, though I don't know who specifically. Cartels in general seem powerful in Mexico though. I think the CIA has a part in that with the possible drug trade they have going on. I actually have a hunch that Coca-Cola might be in on the Cocaine trade, since they're the only company allowed to import Coca leaves which can be used to make cocaine. Coca-Cola had a lawsuit against them from the Colombian Labor Union that Coca-Cola was funding people to kill union leaders, and union leaders were indeed killed. While Coca-Cola got off free because they didn't own the Colombian bottling plants, but they did own a controlling interest in the Mexican company that did. Worse working conditions in Latin America means more drug use, and more causes for immigration. Something I've pondered.

>Israel's ethno bioweapons

Wired in 1998: wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/

Several Israelanons on Sup Forums have confirmed these are fully developed and mastered now.

Personally, I expect the next domestic 9/11 to be bioweapons, see Bill Gates's warning today. I also foresee Atlanta or the general South being the detonation zone. This will be blamed on Iran/Assad, and allow NeoCons to invade and claim the entire Middle East to create Greater Israel, which most certainly isn't a meme.

All the attention on Muslim attacks, and the immigrant push, is to slowly push Americans to accept and call for this after the attack. Trump's ties to Israel, bolstered by Ivanka/Jared, both Zionist elites, and Mike Pence, an open Zionist, make this all but inevitable.

Those are the people who played a part in killing Princess Diana right? I know she had a relationship with Hasnat Khan, whom was a muslim and the royal family probably didn't want their to be a muslim child in the family, from what I have gathered. Also heard that she may have been preparing to speak out on part of the Palestinians against Israel, so Zionists I think had a role in it. My theory is that Zionists are mostly based in Europe and Israel of course, while you have another globalist group in America that was founded by people like Henry Ford, J.P. Morgan, and a lot of other big corporate leaders in America's early years.

Also, too much time on my hands, pretty much as non-social as a lot of people on here lol

Interesting, you're quite right. However I would advise you to check out Carlos Salinas de Gortari. He owns Carlos Slim and it is rumoured that he pretty owns most of the Cartels. He might even be behing Coca Cola (for real). I actually believe he might be member of the world's top elite.

If the theory is true you might have it right. Hollow earth could be possible.

"Albert Einstein, in his theory of special relativity, determined that the laws of physics are the same for all non-accelerating observers, and he showed that the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels"

Copy and pasted that, but as far as I know it's just a theory of physics. Not heard of there being any conspiracy about it. I definitely see how it could be possible.

I don't think the free masons were around that long...but uh, that's neat I guess

Plus Black Eagle Fund. Covering up billions in fraudulent bonds then laundering """real""" ones through BoNY. Those fraudulent bonds were used to topple the USSR.

wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund

I am pretty useless myself my brother keeps telling how all my knowledge is useless but it is not.
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
This is something I have always had a weird feeling about. Thoughts?

Will do, A lot of people on this board really do need to realize that it's not just jews who are globalists or wealthy elite. I'm certain Ford was a globalist, just look at the Ford's Foundation website and you can see they promote the exact same shit that the jewish groups would. Difference was that Henry Ford hated jews and even supported Hitler and Nazi Germany, which leads me to think that he and his peers were a globalist group that competed and still competes against the Zionist groups. Though I think that the Zionist groups aren't as powerful now. Anyway, Coca-Cola also followed this trend with the release of Fanta. Fanta was their way of being able to sell some form of their product to Nazi Germany at the time because of embargos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

Also this is a reason why I suspect such as well.

Monarch

Break it down OP

What's your opinion on climate change?

Do you think the globalists are actually good, especially when you consider means justifying the ends?

>Mokele-Mbembe

Thanks. I just wasted an hour on wikipedia.

Well the Illuminati are really just a meme used to disinform and make people look in the wrong areas. Illuminati just aren't around anymore. What's described in the article is basically what globalists in general do. I think that Zionists groups gained more a foothold in Europe than anyone else did, but they aren't as strong anymore I think. I do think that Zionists and the Royal Family in general had Princess Diana killed for reasons of possibly supporting Palestine and because a muslim baby would sully the royal family's image.

>wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund

Very interesting, that's new to me. If you look into George Soros you'll see that he spent a ton of money investing in Russia and his organizations are the USSR fell. Russia actually kicked all of his organizations and his influence out though, which is why he hates them so much and why you see so much hate towards Russia in the media. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a hand to play in 9/11, it's not out of character for him.

Spread of Islam would be bad for Zionists i'm pretty sure. I think that there are other globalist groups more power now that are pushing the migrant crisis for their own gains. Again, I would urge people to look at the Ford Foundation, very sketchy.