Anti-semites GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums

DPRK fetishists, Assidists, and pro-Iranian Holocaust deniers GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums

Newsflash: Israel is the ONLY white Democracy in the Middle East.

Israel is the only thing standing between Iran, Syria, and NK's invasion of Europe and America.

Israel is the only country that sincerely supported out invasion of Iraq. Everyone else was crying like a little bitch.

Israel has a based caste system with whites on top and sandniggers on the bottom.

Israel has fought against hordes of mudslimes and won every single time.

I'm not Jewish, but I'd be proud of fighting and dying for our greatest ally. Even most Christians freely admit Jews are God's chosen people.

Gas yourself kike

A thread like this, on Hitler's birthday? How disrespectful! Shame on you sir!

>Israel has a based caste system with whites on top and sandniggers on the bottom
wait wat
I know some sandniggers who are doctors, scientists, and so on. However, I noticed that all the successful sandniggers are usually pro-Israel, and hate the palestinians.

Sage

Israel is based whether these stormfags like it or not

You need to go back to /r/the_donald

gas them all

>Israel
>white

couldn't give a fuck. cut all funds to all foreign nations ESPECIALLY israel. let them deal with their problems themselves and kick the zionists out of our country.

bait thread

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

How long have you been here JIDF? It's time to stop posting and become a man. Your Bar Mitzvah doesn't count.

Fuck off goy. Israel has no right to exist.

there are 1 billion muslims on earth, i have become increasingly convinced that a significant amount of jew shitposting is done by them.

its impossible not to have a significant amount of them hoard the boards if there are 1 billion of them

i dont know in which variance this could occur, but for sure at least SOME

you think these boards arent filled with muslims? hah!

bait.

ANTI GOYIM GET THE FUCK OFF OF Sup Forums

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 for ur h8 and ability to predict f8.

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board..

Israel isn't multi-cultural enough. Open borders and promote lesbian relations nao. Israel needs more refugees

I want nu/pol/ to leave

Go jew someone else

israel isn't real
return land to palestine

hitler did nothing wrong
explose juden
make juden wear star

thank you goy