Jordan Peterson is a shill for (((individualism))) and jewish interests

He's trying to psy op resurgent sentiment against sjw's and jews into "individualism" and freemason tier Jungian ideology.

We need to combat this guy's subversion.

I like him

His literary analysis are much better than his political positions anyways.

he's similar to neitzche. we can learn from him, steal and modify his ideas, and throw his hyper-individualist ideas into the fire

He's taking all the potential normies and making them (((individualists)))

bitch please. most normies won't even know who this cunt this. his ideas can be siphoned my the movement for our own ends

Sort yourself out

He specifically states that the individual absolutely has to sacrifice part of himself for becoming a member of the society.

Peterson is a brilliant man, and is an enemy of our enemies. I question the wisdom of alienating all people who may have some partial disagreements with what we stand for; doubly so when they are geniuses.

Completely agree OP fuck this kek heretic.

Is this the templeos sperg?

HALT!!!~
>So they have their god intended freewill back>?...
What's the issue here move along please.

This

I knew it wouldn't be long before Shareblue tried to take a whack at him. Go fuck yourself, kike shill.

Wait, remind me why Individualism is bad?
Given that, yes, I know every ideology can become subversive if used outside of it's correct contexts.

this. a golden nugget of political philosophy. this should be taught in every school

>nationalism

Classic case of trying to finding a father figure. You brainlets obviously didn't understand what Professor Peterson was trying to convey.

>>Troll Harder Faggot.

It's not bad unless it's taken to the extreme. Much like nearly any ideology.

Well he's not a siegheiling natsoc so that makes him a kike shill by Sup Forums standards. In fact he's a friendly liberal with a rare understanding of how gommunism worked who tries to save the current left from itself while saying a few interesting things in the process. He's a nice guy, it's not like he'll stop the massive violence that''s coming out of decades of (((multiculturalism)))

>people just noticing this
hes a yellabellied bitch boy LEAF

yea he is a shill. he legitimizes the holocaust. one of his main arguments, (and also why he is getting so much exposure on CBC) is how he compares the gender pronoun discrimination to something "serious" like the (((holocaust))), to show how "un serious" the whole pronoun thing is.

His individual is based on the Christian Soul
He has attacked secular individualism numerously