White supremacist shoots me

Thanks a lot Sup Forums, because I was browsing a lot last week during NK parade, I had a nightmare on Easter night that I was shot twice by a white supremacist, who then followed up by shooting my mom as we went to an ATM. Why are you fags so hateful?

>Sup Forums user
>White

Pick one and only one

people who don't sage slide threads should have their fingers smashed with a hammer

unfortunately for you pedro, MS13 will soon come to peel your face off with a dull knife

I'm mixed race and my mom's Mexican American.

I honestly had to look up MS13 on Google, those guys are Guatemalan.

What are the shills sliding? Whats wrong with shitposting?

Exactly, no one here is white or a white supremacist, its ALL ironic shitposting

Well what would you do if someone came up to you with a gun? I tried swatting away the gun, which looked like a glock, but then he shot me in the stomach. It was only a dream, but pretty realistic one.

>angry at somebody for a dream you had
Tits with timestamp or gtfo

I didn't say I was a girl.

Looks like i've been bamboozled

if you aren't
>white/black
>white/asian
>black/asian
>asian/black

then you aren't mixed race. mexicans are literally the result of white-nigger interbreeding

>he believes the aztecs were spics

fuck off

Only a woman would get mad at someone over a dream

keep dreaming bitch

I'd shoot you right here right now you fucking nigger

>mexicans are literally the result of white-nigger interbreeding.
So then why are white/black still considered mixed race? I'm half white myself.

Are we doing dream analysis in this thread?

I had a dream a few months ago that I was at an open mic bar with Sam Hyde. He was nervous about going up and doing a bit and I talked him into it.

You should probably be concerned about the ones in your country first. Either that or Shia.

Good on you.

What do you mean? You're all niggers after all, it don't matter who I kill. And obviously I would love to kill an american so there's also that

You have free reign on Shia, he's in your country and an American.

>Juden Detected
Juden beseitigen!

He's in a cuckshed. Please, don't think Sven can actually rule over his country or even his wife when he is locked away in a shed. Shia isn't much different from Sven, it's just that Shia has some other cucks in his shed too

Well if you're not going to kill shia, then I doubt you'd kill me either.

Shia isn't a nigger tho'

Don't bump slide threads

>obviously I would love to kill an american so there's also that

>You're all niggers after all

go ducks