This is the ultimate face of failure. Throughout history, nobody has failed this hard after hyping up his campaign

This is the ultimate face of failure. Throughout history, nobody has failed this hard after hyping up his campaign.

>Muslim ban blocked
>Muslim ban blocked again
>Healthcare plan blocked
>Healthcare plan blocked again
>Mexico will not pay for the wall, American tax payers do
>Hillary still running free
>Drain the swamp turned into replace the swamp with his banker friends
>Claimed he won't take salary during his Presidency, he does
>Promised to build KXL with American steel, no American steel used
>ISIS still running wild
>Tweeted multiple times how he wouldn't interfere in Syria, he did
>Complained that Obama played too much golf, he has now played more than Obama did during his 8 years

How can you even defend this kind of travesty? Is it just that you refuse to admit that your only hope was flushed down the drain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nJ_2iF7XJyA
usapoliticstoday.com/two-trey-gowdys-investigators-disappeared/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post some Rööki, fellow mongol

The way I see it, it is in total less of a Republican victory and more of a Democratic loss. If the establishment wanted to win so badly, they should have picked a candidate who at least wasn't obviously horribly corrupt and hellbent on war with Russia.

>ISIS still running wild
are you 5 years old? real life isn't GI Joe

>blahblah
The job of the pres is to negotiate with congress. It's never been about magically changing things overnight.

Also this.

>completely ignoring everything else

w e w
e
w

he didn't just send out a few tweets about syria.
he talked about it all the time.
youtu.be/nJ_2iF7XJyA

>Tweeted multiple times how he wouldn't interfere in Syria, he did
*if he were in Obama's position

That's not Shillary

Nothing that Trump does or fails to do can undo the fact that the US is going to have a Republican Supreme Court for generations to come.

Also he's now all for the Iran Deal after constantly calling it the worst deal we've ever made. This man is a national embarrassment.

A handful of Supreme Court judges are expected to be dying by the next term because of old age, and if he doesn't win and let's a democrat get in office that will change pretty easily. The dems let him get away with Gorsuch because of that reason.

My understanding was that the Republican justices will stand down this term so that he can appoint their replacements.

Lol. The Dems didn't let the Republicans do anything. The Republicans fucked the Dems hard and pushed for such in. Don't act like the Democrats had any say in the matter

>Reps v Dems

>This is the ultimate face of failure.
I would leave this title for you.

there will be one post by this ID

I'm very disapointed in Trump. I don't know what i thought it would be, but it wasn't this.

Voting third party in 2020. At least we don't have hillary tho

to be honest I legit think that threads where OP posts only once should be autodeleted in 1-3 minutes

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

We are being invaded. Wake up.

wake up sheeeeeple stay woke

Two investigators assigned by Trey Gowdy to investigate child trafficking have gone missing near Little Rock, Arkansas.
usapoliticstoday.com/two-trey-gowdys-investigators-disappeared/

Lady McDeath strikes again.

No, this thread is the ultimate face of failure. Throughout history, nobody has ever failed this hard after typing up his thread.
>1 post by this ID
Blown the fuck out.

Saged, reported for spam.

>Everything else
So, nothing? You're supposed to ignore nothing.
>1 post by this ID
Blown the fuck out.

Effortless.

>1 post by this ID
This won't ever mitigate the fact that traitorous fuck is a failure to living up to his platform.
Keep sucking that old man dick his cum stain won't ever leave your family tree

Still happier with him than Hilldawg
>Will never import shitskin hordes
>Mexicunts will pay for it in taxes
>Hilldawg will never win another public office, and is to old to really do any more harm
>Bankers understand money and won't let us go bankrupt like under Obambo
>ISIS is no longer an issue, retard; all of their land has been reclaimed
>He won't put boots on the ground in Syria. Ever.
>You pulled the golf thing out of your ass

Dems are doing well at blocking. You should be happy.