Post White Women

Because we need them.

No, she is not a jew.

Don't let her politics distract from her beauty. We need more women who look like her, pol.

The problem is they don't need us

Yes they do, cuck, yes they do.

>shitskins
>competing

I knew this thread would draw the cucks out. Your time is up.

Keep that delusion

more like this op ?

Keep it it. White beauty must be preserved.

lol Wigger getting ditched for real dindus.

Kick her right in the pussy!

lmfao why

What really sells this to me isn't the knife, or the alcohol, it's the hello kitty calendar.

awwww yeah

So fucking adorable

Damn, she's beautiful.

>red hair
>white

Oh yes

Part jew. Iffy.

Any other black guys here exclusively date white girls?

I like them, and they like me.

why are you trying to brainswash me

White girls are perfection, and you white guys are simply bitter you monopolise them no longer.

yup, black muslim here. I didn't even like white girls but I came to Sup Forums realized how much it pissed them off and how easy they are to get, so now I do it just to piss them off.

Currently work at a Footlocker and one of my female co-workers is this smoking hot blonde. Stated talking to her and eventually got her to my place. Apparently her brother and boyfriend are on this site too. She pretends to be all white nationalist but she's at my house every day at lunch and when she's "at church".

It isn't brainwashing. Whenever we try to teach AI about beauty it automatically determines white women are the most attractive. Whites are just the most beautiful race. It is reality not propaganda.

It's amusing how Sup Forums talks about the need to create more white children. I, as a black man, agree with that. Breed more pretty, gorgeous white girls for me to take the virginity of and fuck in every hole. That's a good thing, not a bad thing.

You cannot stop your daughters from being blacked. The more innocent you think she is the more likely she is to crave black cock.

If you think about it, white men are literally breeding cucks, doing nothing other than creating more white girls for us black men to fuck.

Found out my ancestors come from Sweden. I'm sad... what can I do to help Sweden!?

nice try
no

muh heritage

fucking gross

>msm
>mainstream media
I know what the fuck you're up to Anderson. Get lost.

yes

Not many Bulgarians that look so good.

She got fat in a hurry.

>we need them
No we don't

That's Sarah Silverman, LOL

Oh lawd have mercy!

>he said, angrily slamming his laptop shut after once again getting catfished by BulgarianWives.nl

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

Tranny clown feet. That's a dude!

yeah, OP asked for hwyte women duh

This.

t hopeless white pothead chronic masturbator

Stop projecting you worthless little dick white boy.

Find a flaw.

You can't.

Who's that?

>Please don't be a trap

Doesn't matter the more white children there are the more white men and the easier it is to depose of you savages.

My dick isn't in her mouth.

lol shut up nigger

>dark brown eyes
>not even a hinge of tan

sorry, she's a mudblood

>white women thread
>shit storm happens
>mixed photos of all races of women

>asian women thread
>nothing but pure asian women

Really makes you think.. Fucking shills.

>portugueses
>brancos

some slut? that is princess of monaco grace kelly!

It's a crime of nature that the best looking genes are often recessive ones.