Dear Antifa: You're appropriating and ruining gun culture

please stop, I'm going to call my gun whatever the fuck I want

(OP's note: was going to post this in /k/ but it seemed political and didn't want to get b&)

We have to stop Antifa from getting guns just so they can't ruin guns for us.

fuck you

Well, I mean, if you're a grill (or even a qt trap)...

Holy shit I couldn't imagine actually - willingly - conversing with someone online who makes an issue out of referencing a gun as she

I sometimes hope people like that do lurk here

Great

OH look commie fags being retarded who knew
Great thread dick head

Post more qt gunfus

I couldn't imagine not smashing them in the face with the butt of my rifle and running them through with my bayonet just to show them why Charlie is a HE.

Nothing wrong with them owning guns. It is their constitutional right.

Also; even on a gunsub reddit will still be reddit. Kek. You have to go back.

> antifa culturally appropriating gun culture

bravo this is some 6d cultural marxism chess

I think you just sent kike eichenwald to the hospital

Thats gotta be one of ours trolling...

>buy some ww2 bolt action rifle for 600 ameri-bux because you're a stupid leftist and you hate capitalism
>get some of your lesbian friends to go with you 'innawoods' to lrn2shoot
>don't bring ear pro
>gottagofastagainstnazis.mp3
>spend 20 minutes trying to figure out how to actually load the firearm, this is the only time a leftist will appropriately use the term 'clip'
>can't figure it out
>youtube it
>garand thumb
>FUCKIN PATRIARCHY DID THIS, GUNS ARE HARD
>Finally bring the rifle up to your shoulder, aim down the sights at a clay 10 feet away
>Pull the trigger
>Recoil from the 7.62 round shatters your beta clavicle
>RIIIINNNNNNGGGGG I CANT HEAR
>drop the gun
>leave

More or less nothing to fear.

Or a gun.

You forgot

>go home and tell everyone how YOU ARE A GUN OWNER and YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT but GUNS ARE STILL BAD AND SHOULD BE BANNED AND GAVE YOU AN OUCHIE

Weird about the Garand thumb on a bolt action mind you...

fucking degenerates, when does the great purge start?

They all buy Mosins, so more like $200.

Thinking about them flying backwards because of the recoil from a Tsarist cannon is something that makes me smile from inside out.

Gun rights must be protected

>go home and tell everyone how YOU ARE A GUN OWNER and YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT but GUNS ARE STILL BAD AND SHOULD BE BANNED AND GAVE YOU AN OUCHIE
kek, true. Yeah I fucked up the garand thumb on a bolt action, my excuse is that I'm tired.

>implying they don't overpay for nuggets
We both know these fucks pay 600$ for 200$ rifles. At least I hope people are raking them over the coals.

AHAHAHAHAH
One step closer to becoming a terrorist organization, with doors being kicked the fuck in, and people seeing 10+ years in federal prison

>mosin
>$200
yeah no.
most mosins are pieces of shit and dont shoot well.

The best response is to tell them that you're not going to change, and ignore every single post they make about the issue from thereon out.

Remember that "journalist" who claimed to have PTSD from firing an AR-15? Good times.

all guns are girls just like all cars are girl REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a worthless piece of shit. I'm actually drooling thinking of seeing Spicy announce during the White House briefing that Antifa is a terrorist organization and will be levied with criminal charges.

I remember the day that article came out, Sup Forums and /k/ had a fucking riot over that fucking communist.

It'll be a fine day when the antifa nerds get what's really, truly comin' to 'em.

shoulda gave him something with actual recoil

>Liberals unironically calling themselves "MaleSJWCuck"

I can't believe they are this stupid, holy shit. What have you done to leftists, Sup Forums?

Agreed, that dude is a mega pussy. My 110lbs sister shoots ARs and is unaffected by the recoil lul.

Fuck, beat me to it. That'll be most of their reactions. It's honestly a miracle they understand trigger discipline at all. Now I wanna see them try to take a CC class. Misgender them and they whip out a badboy .22 and go THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME.

One step closer to putting them in jail once people look at how crazy people can't own guns. And how are they crazy? Insisting they're a made up gender. It'll build upon itself and they'll only really ever shoot their own as the infighting becomes more heated once they're packing mad gats and the most evil looking tacticool fully semi-auto pistolas.

That's what happens when your words don't have genders.

Honestly I was waiting for that group of degens in Arizona to get arrested for brandishing and threatening a journalist, sad to see it didn't happen.

I think you're right though, just look at what happened to gay men recently- they're 'accepted' and no longer oppressed, so the LGTBQAFJADJD++++ community hates 'em. Only a matter of time before it escalates with guns and more infighting, as you said.

We can only hope it's soon. They'll never have military experience and they'll never get official training. Maybe someone will try to handload and blow their fingers off.

>4/20/2018
>WW3 began yesterday
>The armies of shitskins and niggers are united to kill every white person
>since they're too niggerish to achieve anything, they let ANTIFA in charge of tactics

>4/25/2018
>it's been 5 days ANTIFA argues about their rifles being "he" or "she"
>the shitskin horde decide to keepin' it real masha'allah and launches an all out assault

>4/26/2018
>the Armed White Operational Organisation (AWOO) is still not sure about the bodycount
>early reports mentionned around 2 billion shitskins dead and two white people injured when a neckbeard accidentally his waifu

>4/27/2018
>the ANTIFA secretary general made a formal demand this morning
>requesting the AWOO to stop guillotining their members since it equals cultural appropriation of a french revolutionnary event
>he was guillotined ten minutes later

Took me a second because of the shit quality image. Kek.

I know most of these antifa-tards are just larping creeps funded by Soros ,buttt some of them are actually arming up. They actually want a civil war and think they can win it? That's insane..
They think life in the west will be better with people dying in the streets. They're insane..

That snivelling faggot

We all have those days m8

I can't see clearly, is that a tampon or what?

God they are so fucking unlikable kek. Just as bad as fucking fundamentalists when it comes to their stupid ass rules. I almost feel for the ones who aren't full cuck yet and have to put up with people in the OP.

Yes it's a tampon applicator. This guy was the one that got ptsd from firing an AR15 and 'bruised shoulder'

The constitution isn't selective you dumb nigga

Guns do not have an agenda and exist as a tool to protect yourself regardless of personal politics

I support the arming of any and all responsible citizens and use this logic to convince some anti gun fags I know to see how gun ownership can empower them instead of living in fear of plastic and metal.

They already appropriated and ruined punk culture
>yeah let's get fuckin ignorant! we're anarchists damn right I'm a fuckin punk!
Cringe levels off the charts

>4/28/2018
>aliens descend onto earth
>they make contact with AWOO
>they offer their help in this battle
>"No thank you, we've got it covered" - AWOO Master Sergeant

I know who he is, I nust couldn't clearly see what was in that picture aside from the email and his cuck face

You know what I just realized? antifa and the left in general live in high gun control states and can only get what's allowed. Which is usually gimped. But /ourguys/ who are behind enemy lines hid the good guns and keep them tucked away for just such an occasion.

Just look at new york my home state(fuck this place). Because of the safeact so many people said fuck it and stashed their guns away. The registry only has like 25k names and most of them are cops/retired cops and those guns are actually pistols. Meanwhile there could be up to 2 million unregistered guns in the state and not only do they not comply with cuomo's tyranny they probably have proper 30 round magazines and hidden pistols aswell. Also they could be importing guns into the state as we speak. Do you know easy it is to bring guns across state lines? Fuck the atf and state troopers. Are they gonna search every single car no? If they catch you and you say you were going to vermont what can they do?

My uncle in scranton knows of a guy who sells guns to new yorkers. At twice the price mind you but still he doesn't give a fuck. And lets say that antifa wants to buy from him? Well he's ex military and wont even humor them.

Phone fucked the quality my bad. Yea it's a tampon.