All blacks in my social circle are college and university educated

All my close black friends are in stem field (no affirmative action..this shit gets tiring to write,quit crying already)

I must admit,they are all africans.

Idk man, this place is fucking pathetic. You guys are the masters of projection. Gonna go to bed

>Outlier
>i'm sure some white ancestor who went to africa thousands of years ago and had sex with a local ..so these extra dark skinned africans have 0.00000000000001% white blood,so theyre not black!

>"affirmative action","reptilians pretending to be black to fool white people into believing black people are smarter than them"

Whatever lie you need to tell yourself to prevent your existential crisis ,go ahead. Nobody cares about your white skin lol and you probably know it deep inside.keep deluding youself all you want lol

Some fat ugly dumb high school dropout neckbeard believes he's smarter than some west africans with PhDs in the stem field (no a.a boogeyman in their canadisn province for universities) How fucking delusional and pathetic. Good to laugh at you idiots tho. It's my favorite place when i need to laugh at miserable delusionsl fucks

I'm off to bed, keep crying and stay mad =p

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k keep me posted

remember to sage the eternal leaf

>all my black friends are okay!
>canada

go 100 miles south before you talk about niggers, faggot

All leafs in my Sup Forums circle are faggots whose threads get saged and hidden

are you the one with all these stupid canadian arguments? cause there dumb.

canadians are the biggest retards on this board.

>my black friends are in engineering

wow incredible achievement so amazing especially considering they are black

Lol, make your "day of the rope" alt-right mass suicide event happen already

Kill yourself

? Every single member of my direct family is a medical doctor. My eldest bro is a neursurg and opened the medschool path for us. Cousins are in engineering,pharm ,dental. (Well there's 2 in business scholl but whatever)

West african here. Lol my neurosurg bro's piss is more valuable to society than every generations of your inbred family combined

I posted here in the past. This place is still as miserable as ever

Just took some melatonine,i'll probably fall asleep soon. I'll enjoy your tears for the time being

Lol, borderline insane retards

my father works at Nintendo. My mother is the CEO of an international firm. Both of them are closeted hyper racists, and due to their power they can sneak things past the radar, like implicit racial slurs in the Mario games, or purposely farfetch the black quota in mom's firm so that no niggers are actually taken for the job.

i apologize nigga canadians are great, just relax.

Your parents a pieces of shit desu. If a black doctor saved your mom's worthless life, she wouldn't be grateful? May she get cancer anyway

A fucking leaf. I'm not even reading the post. The flag tells me all I need to know.

we have enough millions in our offshore bank accounts to keep a private aryan medical equipe and laugh at the idea of some sitcom nigger family larping on a chinese cartoon board. stay mad Antwayne

You have such a lovely family user, god bless them

And btw, whats up with white supremacists and screencaps of minority crimes? I mean there's a sea of white disgusting crimes i can screencap, what's the point

Don't relate it do me taking screen shot of miserable mentally unstable losers on this site

Go away nigger

Don't lie, you read his post.

Larping? Thanks for the compliment

Sure whatever, may she get cancer see if money helps you

>college and university educated
>college
>and university

All the West Africans that are worth shit left their shit hole countries.

Nigerians in particular have strong family values and used to have a very good education.

The problem with blacks is the majority of them are retarded and the retarded ones always drag the intelligent ones down thats why they leave Africa.

You can even see it in the USA, successful blacks with good educations and stand up for traditional family values get called a coon or uncle tom.

Why dont you move back to west africa if blacks are so great?

I know why you wont. You are equating the minority of west africans who have the ability and education to be allowed as immigrants into the west with the average african?

What a joke

Either larp, or Igbo. Apparently, the Igbo have near white intelligence, nobody knows how or why. It is presumably possible that a hand-picked Igbo family has bona fide achievers. Still sad to see they would feel the need to piss over the people who let them in and provided the university.

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.x

Yeah and they were victims of attempted genocide on more than one occasion by their black brothers.

Kek

This idiot is a naive shitlord who grew up in the white mans country and has deluded himself into believing the concept of black unity.

He would be treated like the jews were treated in 1930 Germany if he went back to Nigeria.

Your last paragraph is bullshite man

My bro wouldn't be a neurosurgeon if we had immigrated in a u.s.a ghetto in detroit or whatever (since we were very poor and on welfare). Wouldn't be surprised if he had dropped out of high school and hanged out with thugs. Without him opening the medschool path for the rest of us,we'd be no differenf than these "ghetto blacks"

The guy who's now a successful neurosurg would have been considered a "low IQ thug"

Don't use africans to shir on african americans. We got different circumstances. Even tho we grew up poor,we were privileged compared to the average african american.

Imagine if nobody in your family went past high school, most dropped out, most people in your social cirxle are involved with drugs,gangs ,violence, no positive role model.

I was personally lucky, as the last child, my brothers and my sis are doctors. Had good role models. We were always at the top of our promos. If it wasnt for them,i doubt i would have been a good student.

I never met nigerians irl tho. I live in a french speaking place,so i only meet africans from french speaking countries.

It is one of my pet theories that the Igbo are, in fact, the Jews of West Africa.

Whats lgbo? Didnt bother reading the rest of your post tho

But your disbelief is a huge compliment tho,thanks

Bullshit

Why is it that almost every successful African in the USA is west African and grew up in the same poor communities as their underachieving neighbors? I am not talking about cunts like Lil Wayne either who profit off of filth I am talking about professional people who are clearly highly intelligent.

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Outreach'

Lol wtf?

They are not genetically similar to the Jews but its natural for particular ethnic groups who outperform the majority ethnic groups to be treated with hostility.

It happened with the Igbo in west africa
It happens with Hun Chinese in Malaysia
It happened with Jews in Germany
It happens with whites in my country

All the dumb cunts want to group together and blame successful people for their failures.

Igbo is an west african ethnic group within West Africa which has a high average IQ.

igbo not Lgbo

>the face of an average Sup Forumsack
is this place, dare i meme, JUST?

>And btw, whats up with white supremacists and screencaps of minority crimes?

Far more tangible anecdotes than stories about your black friends.

I doubt it man. West africans immgrantsin detroit and gang and violence infested places making it and getting PhDs? I fucking doubt it man

I don't believe in your IQ bullshit. Way too many factors to take in consideration. And only losers pay attention to IQ desu,i don't think i ever saw a smart person talk or care about IQ. Always losers with grandeur delusions, they were usually the first ones to drop out of high school or pre-med (highschool for Sup Forums)

You're funny tho. I thought african americans were smarter to west africans because they have white blood inside of them. Now all of sudden,africans are smarter than african-americans regardless of their "white blood"(lol i keep laughing at how pathetic and ridiculous it is, you give so much value to something so insignificant and dumb, muuhhh whiiiiite bloood haha, i dont think anyone normal gives a fuck. Trust me,nobody envies you lol)

Alright i got class tmorow and i'm now asleep yet

I don't know man. I'm a computer science major at a large school and I only know of one black kid in the program. All the other male blacks at the school are gay. I think you're lying, or you're dumb but think you're smart so you think other dumb people are smart too.

I can get 100x more articles about white people murdering,raping and torturing. What's your point?

is that cake? HAHAHAHAH you know hes a good dude just by looking at him

Nice projection? Coming from some loser who browses a site full of idiots with grandeur delusions

>Computer science

Can't take you serioisly lol,don't even pretend to be smart

I don't care if they have 10 Phds I still wouldn't want them living near me

My point is that your OP, even if true, is not convincing anyone since blacks in your social circle are not a representative sample of Black African population and verifiable press report has more wieght than your words.

You are retarded and are extrapolating shit from my posts which I never even hinted towards. I never mentioned white blood or blacks in USA being mixed with whites. Stop projecting.

I have never met anybody who personally talks about IQ neither but if you think its not a important talking point when commenting on the failure of certain nations you are being dishonest.

>Alright i got class tmorow and i'm now asleep yet

Yeah ok Mr Neuroscience, maybe you should take an African studies elective so you can learn about your own people.

>based black man thread

>subtle sleepyposter
Not getting me faggot

Sup Forums are just 5'5 white males doing nothing with their life. Most Human brings already know to judge a person by the content of their character and achievements rather than their associated group or skin color.

Hes real.....my god. The fat Retard cartoon Caricature of the r/The_Donald subreddit that Murdoch Murdoch created asa joke is a real fucking person.

>t-this s-shit gets t-tiring to write
No it doesn't. You're still doing it. I didn't read another word of your content-free post. What garbage. Saged, Reported.

Nigerians are the most educated ethnic group in the USA.

NEEToids on suicide watch.

Fuark still wake but lol

>Implying race has something to do with IQ( regardless of your bogus extremely flawed "studies" white supremacists use to give meaning to their miserable life)

I know my people man. I come from the land of the elephants, (country's name is related to elephants and our soccer team too) not typing it out,gave too much perso info already lol. Someone who knows me would recognize me instantly

nigger

How DO i reach you r/TheDonald? How can I make you understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4

Niggers are like so based lol!