Are you a pedophile?

Ok, hear me out.

>Single mothers are mentally children, we can all agree on this
>If a man dates a single mother, is he not having sex with a child?

Serious question, because while she is physically developed, a single mother is clearly still operating as if she's a child or a teenager mentally.

Does this make the man having sex with her a pedophile?

This is the stupidest post I've ever seen in the last 9 years on this shitty fucking anime board.

There are rules against smashing potatoes, after all.

Mate i'm legit wondering. Because single mothers are practically children and their parents are the welfare state.

Get it?

>Are you a pedophile?
Yes, I am.
>some drivel about single mothers
You aren't right that if a guy gets with a singly mother he's a pedophile but its because the only reason a guy would get with a single mom is because he's a pedophile looking for a kid to molest. He doesn't care about the old bag.

All women are mental children, atleat untill they've raised 3 children well.

I get that but i'm asking if he has sex with the mother, is he actually fucking a child?

I think he is, because single mothers act like fucking children.

Also, this, the only difference between a little girl and a grown woman is little girls are hot. Mentally they're the same.

No, your reasoning is stupid. But you can be sure that if a guy is fucking a single mom he's also fucking her child.

i don't doubt this but is he not fucking 2 children then?

because the single mom is a child mentally?

Ding ding ding, correct answer. Now we don't need this thread anymore.

Let me translate this for you

>My extreme awkwardness and mental deficiencies make relationships with people impossible. Especially women. I am a special fucking snowflake so must be everyone else's fault I fail at being human.

found the single mother. how does it feel knowing no man is ever going to marry you?

i'll stick to normal women thanks, i don't like children like single mothers.

What is the name of your retardation? You are way beyond assburgers.

single mother get out.

we all know single mothers are scum, leeching welfare and ruining families.

This has reached a new low of autism

what, are you implying single mothers are not children?

What's wrong with being a pedophile??

i'm not here to debate that, i'm asking if fucking a single mom makes you a child molester.

because single moms are mentally children.

Most women are mentally children, so no, unless everyone who fucks women below 35 are pedos.

>a single mother is clearly still operating as if she's a child
>Because single mothers are practically children

No, none of us get it.
You're retarded with weirdly conservative social values.
You make no sense and fail at logic.
I suspect you're highly autistic.
Can't you find something better to do than fucking up good mlp websites?

Found the single mother. Let me rephrase it.

>While women act like children, single mothers do so far more than other women
>They, like children are unable to think of future consequences and are selfish like a 4 year old who won't share.

Therefore if a man fucks a single mother, who has the mental capacity of a child, is it wrong? Is he taking advantage of a child?

You are either incredibly stupid not to understand the premise or simply defending single mothers.

>women act like children
No
>single mothers do so far more than other women
Double no
>are selfish like a 4 year old
Completely false, untenable analogy supported by nothing.
>Therefore
non sequitur = no 'therefore'
>single mother, who has the mental capacity
repeating a false premise doesn't make it more true

Seriously, your series of loosely linked assertions presents no supporting evidence, no force of persuasion, and no indication that you can thinking logically. I can only conclude that you're a retarded autist whose asylum has left the Internet unsupervised for a brief period. Please return to your padded cell and get back on your meds as soon as possible -- for the sake of us all!

Spot on mate, yeah he's a pedo.

Roastie Detected

Women act like children. This is a fact. Instead of candy and toys, they want clothes and cars.

Fuck off my mother was single mother because my father died of cancer and she loved him so much she didnt fall in love with anyone else. She was great woman that theached me manners but also to not take shit from others.

>It's another "if you're attracted to X woman you're a pedophile" episode
First of all, all women are children. Second, pedophilia has nothing to do with "mental age", it simply means to be physically attracted to prepubescent children.
tits or gtfo

Sup Forums is the only board on Sup Forums where people went their sexual frustrations by coming up with asinine ideas about women.

On literally every other board people just get over themselves and masturbate.

you're only partially right - all women are mentally children

Half of it actually is people who have middle-aged wives and through their resentment want to call anyone dating anyone younger a pedo.

>While women act like children, single mothers do so far more than other women
I'd expect non mothers to do so far more than single mothers.

>They, like children are unable to think of future consequences
On the contrary, single mothers have an admirable willingness to do the right thing whatever the consequences. Far too many women don't, and choose the selfish option of abortion instead.

>Therefore if a man fucks a single mother, who has the mental capacity of a child, is it wrong? Is he taking advantage of a child?
Firstly, he's not taking advantage of a child (unless he's after the child as well).

Secondly, there are many different aspects to mental capacity, but none of them correspond to whether someone's a single mother.

Perhaps a more interesting question is whether it is wrong to fuck a child who has the mental capacity of an adult. But maybe the impossibility of finding such a child makes that question moot. Or maybe mental capacity was never the issue in the first place.

>This is a fact
Can you point to your studies?
Sorry, I'm a scientist, emotional arguments based on ones feelings are unconvincing and often silly. Show me the data.

> Instead of candy and toys, they want clothes and cars.

I mean I like clothes and cars and I'm a guy, do you not?

This is a basis epistemological analysis. Look up what women are attracted to, dating site averages for example, you'll find women are most attracted to wealth.

>I mean I like clothes and cars and I'm a guy, do you not?
I don't try to go after wealthy men so they can buy me clothes and cars That's the difference, by not admitting that difference you are being dishonest.

>Women are most attracted to wealth
How is that somehow worse than me being attracted to big titties, a fat ass, and a tiny waist? Mind you, a woman would go up like 3-4 points for me if she could finance whatever type of lifestyle I wanted to live. If you're trying to say you'd choose a middle class chick over a multi-millionaire, all things being equal, you're insane. I also wouldn't date a 10/10 if it meant we'd be poor as shit vs dating a 7/10 rich chick.

>I don't try to go after wealthy men.
Yeah you don't, plenty do. I went to a rich white kid school and the kids who weren't as rich were definitely VERY happy to date rich white chicks, and weren't too proud to let them pay for shit. Only difference between that and most of the world is that we tell our daughters to go for the rich man, we don't explicitly tell our sons that. And you can bet your ass I'll tell my daughter the same, but that at the same time she be a scientist or a ceo if she wants.

Beyond that, finding a man who is rich as shit and will fund your life is the smartest thing you can ever do. What literal fucking retard would be like "hmmm I can date someone who is probably a fun person and also can pay for me to do literally anything, or I'll date this rando who has a 1 room apartment", like how fucking stupid would you have to be to choose the latter?

>How is that somehow worse than me being attracted to big titties, a fat ass, and a tiny waist? Mind you, a woman would go up like 3-4 points for me if she could finance whatever type of lifestyle I wanted to live. If you're trying to say you'd choose a middle class chick over a multi-millionaire, all things being equal, you're insane. I also wouldn't date a 10/10 if it meant we'd be poor as shit vs dating a 7/10 rich chick.
How is it not different? Women, unless they're looking for someone to raise kids with, will go for money and how many things he buys her over anything else. If you go for looks only and not who'd be a good mother you're being a dumbass, but you're not being childish looking for treats like women are, you're being a man.

>Yeah you don't, plenty do. I went to a rich white kid school and the kids who weren't as rich were definitely VERY happy to date rich white chicks, and weren't too proud to let them pay for shit. Only difference between that and most of the world is that we tell our daughters to go for the rich man, we don't explicitly tell our sons that. And you can bet your ass I'll tell my daughter the same, but that at the same time she be a scientist or a ceo if she wants.
I've never seen that, it always guys going for a woman they find attractive for reason reason and pursuing it almost to insanity. Your daughter is not going to be a ceo or a scientist. The likelihood is next to nill, unless she is a genius, and even then she'll have to compete with men who have a much higher bell curve of intelligence.

>Beyond that, finding a man who is rich as shit and will fund your life is the smartest thing you can ever do.
Yeah, that's not true at all. The rate of divorce for women who date wealthy men is much higher, because they go in for that instead of marrying someone who's a healthy match. You have a very, very immature view of relationships in general, which makes me think you are either very young or a woman.

women stay retarded all their life. look at unmarried 30 or 40 year old women they become more retarded as they grow older if they're married and their husband isn't a beta bitch cuckboy they can mold them to a certain degree so their retardation isn't as visible but they're still retards to some degree. what i'm trying to say is: abolish the aoc because girls are mentally handicapped anyway and no sane man should waste his time with wrinkly old grandma's.

sex is my treat, a car is hers.
>you're being a dumbass
Of course because people don't go for one trait. Women don't either. You have no data based proof showing that they do other than one of their highest preferences.

>I've never seen that
Well I have, so unless you're going to show data indicating it is one way or another maybe we should just throw away anecdotal evidence, which is what your whole premise is based on.

>Your daughter is not going to be a ceo or a scientist.

I'm a scientist, the woman I'm probably gonna marry soon is a scientist, and we both have IQs higher than 120, so she probably will.

>nd even then she'll have to compete with men who have a much higher bell curve of intelligence.

That sentence indicates that you probably don't understand the bell curve. If my daughter is a genius, then she'll be competing with geniuses. It doesn't matter if more are men or more are women, geniuses are geniuses.

>The rate of divorce for women who date wealthy men is much higher,

Prove it, cite your sources.

>You have a very, very immature view of relationships in general

Says the guy who apparently has never met a smart woman.

I mean, I'll throw you a bone here and say that yeah, sure, there are less smart (high IQ) women than men, but meet one, optimally one who is actually smarter than you (I've only personally known one woman who was smarter than me and probably around 6 guys who were, which isn't surprising since I have consistently had an IQ of around 150 since childhood), then you'll realize you don't know much about women.