youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
twitter.com/Forever_Lucid/status/853957193514835970
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TO THE BRINK

>already identified

Isnt he going to get rid of the evidence by the morning since his phone is blowing up now?

Shouldnt we notify police to station an undercover outside his residence for when he leaves or he already left to find out where he disposed of the gloves and ulock?

He may be stupid, but he is educated and not dumb enough to keep random gloves and a stupid ulock as some kind of trophy...

PARTY THREAD THEME:

> youtube.com/watch?v=hPIGkyIZ4t0

It's a celebration bitches!!!

>It's a celebration bitches!!!
A celebration of what? if he throws out the ulock in the next 10 minutes there wont be evidence against him and all is lost isnt it T_T

Brand new shot of lockfag

youtube.com/watch?v=aSckiLpnwKQ

WE Sup ForumsICE NOW

CONTACT SFSU

PRINT THIS OUT
>PRINT THIS OUT
PRINT THIS OUT
>PRINT THIS OUT
PRINT THIS OUT

DO IT CENTRAL CALI ANONS

What was his name again?

>file name

Daily PSA:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Eric Clanton

Nice
Expect more of this now people are examining their photos from the day

>image

sean found

fuckbook.com/snake.snaaake.snaaaaaaaake?fref=ufi&rc=p

Bee Canadian Get Shot?

I don't get it.

LOL, you guys have no understanding of the law, you undermined your own photo evidence with bad shooping, and you essentially were drafted into a PA by a whiny STEM grad who failed a critical thinking class. Congratulations, you got kek'd.

At least he has good taste in vidya.

Can we get ANTIFA declared a Terrorist group thus labeling it a criminal organization allowing prosecution under RICO statutes meaning the seizure of all funds and those who are involved in the funding of such organization???

Imagine whose funds would be seized around the world and frozen??? hmmmmmm..... Kushner might get mad about his sugar daddy having his assets taken.

He's teaching at DVC next semester

Contact them now

Awesome

>implying there isn't photographic and video evidence
>defeatist attitude
>T_T
fucking cuck get off my board

keep up the great work

Every thread until people listen. Also Yvette is bait her job is to look like the leader to keep Shanta Driver safe.

I keep trying to warn everyone but no one is listening. This isn't just a few guys or normal antifa it's a militant cult like terrorist cell that spans multiple US states, if you don't go after the whole terrorist cell they are likely to find a way to dispose of this guy or start killing high profile opponents as was common in the 1970s.
Their leader is named Shanta Driver and she has links going back to 1970 militant commies the KGB used.
The only way to stop them is to make the entire cell public knowledge and under media scrutiny so they can't do anything.

I have tried contacting many people but so far not one fucking person seems to understand the severity of the situation. They're all distracted by the excitement of finding the bikelock attackers ID and are oblivious to the militant cult they are about to interact with. The cultists are just as likely to kill the bikelock guy themselves and try and blame it on opposition. If they behave as they did in the 1970s and 1980s there's a risk they will assassinate visible opponents or their families. Arrest or death won't deter them they will happily order lower level members to do something that will lead to either.

The entire thing is run through a not for profit named United for Equality and Affirmative Action Legal Defense Fund ueaa.net the network spans multiple US states but it's all controlled by the woman named Shanta Driver. There's no way the local PD can handle them.

There's more details of inside the cult here but the ex-members are still a bunch of far left commie cucks and won't report them to the FBI.
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/

ADD ALL INFO/EVIDENCE YOU KNOW TO THIS WIKI PAGE:

everipedia.com/eric-clanton/

Do you want us to call Russia and tell them what you said?
DO YOU!?

I have my phone right here.

holy christ Sup Forums is amazing
when are you guys gonna start a /detective/ general and solve crimes?

weaponized autism at work

Made a paper-sized flyer.
Thoughts?

BAD GOYS BAD GOYS
WHATCHA GONNA DO
WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN Sup Forums COMES FOR YOU

I dont know how many actually believe they'll get this guy Eric in legal trouble, but frankly that's the last thing this guy should be worried about

Anyone have information on the two girls on the left? They both look very familiar, especially since they're standing with him. I swore I saw then in SF a few times. The weird part is that I live near where he works.

Also look at her donors, ford foundation, SPLC, former judge. They will unleash a fuckton of lawyers, FBI and media will not be able to act unless social media drags the UEAA into the spotlight.

Time for discussion is over

YAAAAAS BURGER SLAAAYYY

>1) Can all his victims file a civil suit (they did that to OJ Simpson).

Actually, if the hivemind can identify his victims as well they can send all this information to them and at least one of them will sue if not more. This should really happen since it'd be even more effective than just Sup Forums alerting the authorities. Giving the victims the evidence they need to press charges would be the most effective use of all this amassed documentation of his ill deeds as from a legal perspective it has the highest likelihood of getting him arrested and put in prison.

I'm not part of the weaponized autistic genius force but if I could make the suggestion, identify the victims too and get their contact info and send all this to them, if they haven't been IDed from the vids already.

We're listening.

Start notifying local news outlets that he may flee any moment to ditch evidence or just run and by them going to his residence they can catch him in the act.

If we cant get the police there, the news would be there specially the night crew with nothing else to do in a heartbeat.

Anyone got local news station info, twitters, phone numbers etc????

>Eric "Steal THIS!" Clanton
>Eric "Ban Glocks, but carry U-Locks" Clanton
>Eric "The best offense is a good defense" Clanton

too bad Sup Forums won't do anything that actually matters, like helping trump take on the deepstate.. no no lets chase a kike with a flag and some cuck with a lock.

Just need vidya of him getting hit.

he's 28 and looks like he's in his mid to late 40's jesus

jewish communism: not even once

Yes yes yes this x100

This guy is just a useful idiot.
His enablers need to have the spotlight shone brightly upon them.

>Truck Fump

but chasing kikes and cucks is Sup Forums's favorite pastime

It's a strange moment of clarity when you realize that people will actually kill people over this crazy shit.
It's hard to get traction with so many shills & slide threads these days

SFSU fag here. They aren't going to do shit. SFSU is a heavily liberal campus. Dope science professors though.

>he's 28 and looks like he's in his mid to late 40's jesus
>jewish communism: not even once
Double Observation

that's damn fine work. saving. if you get any dirt on them, don't post it here. make a plan first, so they can't worm their way out.

gib more directions and targets

Eric "swing a bike lock, take Nazi cock in the lockup" Canton

Better updated one.

Probably should add Eric's name to it now

sean has been found:

on the milo video thread

here is his fb

kikebook.com/snake.snaaake.snaaaaaaaake

> Dope science professors though.
so all men? just say men.

Are you 12?

PRESS F TO SPIT ON HIS FACE

we're working our way up. shut up and give us targets instead of bitching.

Bump for you my good sir.

we got his face faggot.

We have video and pics of him hitting 6 people with bike U-lock, 4 of them on the head

Attack on Pepsi guy, no helmet, he caused some blood there.
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt
2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0.:37
He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53 in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion He hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet
At 1:12 he brakes military style green helmet
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...
twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

Link all the info to him so he can file charges/submit evidence to police

>chasing kikes and cucks is Sup Forums's favorite pastime
Like a pack of wild dogs.

twitter.com/Forever_Lucid/status/853957193514835970

Noice find

>it's the jooz

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

Sorry first one was the updated. We have bearded guys name too just looking for it now

FILE CRIMINAL CHARGES AND CIVIL LAWSUIT. SUE ERIC AND HIS UPPER MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY TO POOR HOWSE.

KEK DEMANDS IT.

Why is it on old style parchment paper? And nobody who sees it will know what it refers to..

conact him,

ive done my job

Put a "DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING AND WORKING NEAR A KNOWN TERRORIST AND ATTEMPTED MURDERER?" on the poster, large 200pt font.

Yes get the police involved

I hear you senpai. Checking out all that shit

Mr. Wilson?

Eric "my lock is my glock" Canton
Eric "bike lock through the chastity cage on my cock" Canton
Eric "chantin' FUCK WHITES" Canton
Eric "rantin' in class 'bout the white man's cotton plantin'" Canton
Eric "lock swingin' barbaric" Canton
Eric "I look generic" Canton
Eric "Sup Forums found me now I'm shitting bricks hysteric" Canton

MOST IMPORTANT POST HERE
>MOST IMPORTANT POST HERE
MOST IMPORTANT POST HERE
MOST IMPORTANT POST HERE
MOST IMPORTANT POST HERE
MOST IMPORTANT POST HERE
MOST IMPORTANT POST HERE

It doesn't matter at this point the guy is dealing with consequences from this ID one way or another.

From an Austrian. Go fuck yourself, not-quite-Germany. You people are suckers, man. If I proxy in and pose as that degenerate Damigo, I could likely get you to label one of the most prolific alt-right protesters and speakers a provocateur and antifa infiltrator. You're gullible and your wisdom of the crowd is a little fucking lacking lately.

This place is getting stupider than /b. Wake the fuck up, cringetards.

why arent these people charged with treason? Is Trump serious using our tax dollars to buy them cars and houses while they destroy our country?

WTfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Tweet this to Sessions and all AG personnel to shut them down under RICO!!!!!!!!

looks like
> Svengali / Citizen Zilla

From Eric's masters thesis. Have fun, goys.

Did this guy seriously injure someone with that bike lock or something?

>gib more directions and targets
This guy was observed overseeing some the attacks and listed UEAA as his employer. They claim to have 100-200 employees. The UEAA org is the key to it all, they're probably laundering money and funding attacks through it, all at tax payers expense since it's a 503/c not for profit.

I don't know enough about US laws and 503/c non profits to get any further if they have to report employees or finances it should be easy to get useful information. The only way is to get experienced US based investigators to examine the UEAA entity.

>philosophy
Send this to stefan, he's surely to flip

COMRADES

C U M R A T S

there hasnt been an 'actual nazi' since the 40s bruh .... all the fools these days are just wannabes :P

he writes like someone who checks thesaurus.com a lot

>comrades

Confirmed that he's antifa/commie

we can easily do that with acts of violence to further political means, coordinated efforts across counties, and collusion with elected officials, aka public corruption. I'm fairly certain we can prove all criteria, latter being most circumstantial between Yvette and Mayor of Berkeley.

>lots of truth here
I'm well aware we're in the middle of an insurgency, and COIN operations are imperative. My response below is demonstrative of insurgents among us.

>have OSINT video
>screencap video
>photoshop screencap
>original video now tainted
You commie user are an idiot.

interesting intersection of associative entities.

local news wants police involvement of some sort. after I speak with FBI i'll refer local news contacts to the field office.

come down. You know we are on the same side.
Don't know. There is a bit more going on than just organising riots. Spotted Satanist tattoos (on children), Strange unicylce race mixer feminist club, a camera club featuring miss F. and a lab experimenting with RNA, all have some familiar faces.

and brother Marc

whats the email to actually get something done?
not his college I imagine. EOD? FBI? what is it?

I fucking told you all, filipinos are the worst.

Tweet this to Sessions and all AG personnel to shut them down under RICO!!!!!!!!
compile as much information on them as possible, preferably individuals and their personal details.

remember, 1 person bleeds a lot quicker than an (((NGO)))