Frankly, these untaxed institutions can go fund themselves

Frankly, these untaxed institutions can go fund themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders#Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=tX_3AUiRyEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm an atheist and atheists that compare christianity with islam are retards.

As a Christian, if society promoted Islam I would not be happy. But our society promotes Christianity (somewhat...wish it did more), so I have zero issues with it. I do not care to tolerate your Nihilistic Atheist fag drivel, and I do not want a total secular society.

>enter christian majority country
>complain when people are christian
I miss it when common sense was a thing

fpbp

Christians hardly ever bother me and when they do it's not like my life is in danger. Muslims are always causing shit and then threatening to kill you if you don't like it.

Which presidential candidate said the constitution should be ignored?

>let redditt opening to retarded IQs.

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

We are being invaded. Wake up.

Who cares? Fuck atheists. You're rootless bastards.

OP is obviously a foreign invader who doesn't belong in this hemisphere

Go with the devil you know

>Atheists defending islam but attacking Christianity.
(((Atheists))) above 30 are Jewish. Always.

Work on your reading comprehension, dipshit

Nope, merely pointing out religiousfag's hypocrisy.
All religions are shit, but it's every individual's right to practice any religion they wish, so long as it doesn't infringe on my rights. Which extremists of both christianity and islam tend to do.

Frankly, you don't get a say in the matter. Blow me.

And top kek at pretending you care about the constitution. Unless you're against abolishing the government, shut up. Ancap atheists have a point, everyone else can go fuck themselves.

You do realize that the entire east coast is made of parishes and not counties right?

While the founding fathers left religion out of the picture, the people still were dominantly christian. Don't act so surprised to see a spillover from our ethnic roots into our society.

>Frankly, these untaxed institutions can go fund themselves
Frankly, the U.S. was founded by Protestant colonialists and they say you can get the fuck out if you don't like it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders#Israel

>Geert, who has made comments that "Islam and The Quran is equal to Mein Kampf", also felt at most home when (((visiting Israel))) and landing on the Ben-Gurion airport
What a genuine European nationalist for a European country (Netherlands) of White people (goyim) :^)

Here is another paid actor that doesn't dare face the JQ while bashing

>Obama as a Nazi
>Hillary/Hitlery as a Nazi
>George Soros (yes, he has actually said this) as a Nazi
while getting his r/The_Donald listeners angry over muslims while still wanting dem shekels for his own (((Tribe))) that his ex-Wife and children belong to

youtube.com/watch?v=tX_3AUiRyEA

>One of the Abrahamitic religions - descending from the circumcised (((Tribe of Abraham))) - is cool but the other one not, stupid White-European or Negroid-African goyim!
>"if you dare attack Judaism you must be pro-Islam at the same time!"
You can't be serious

>it's every individual's right to practice any religion they wish, so long as it doesn't infringe on my rights. Which extremists of both christianity and islam tend to do.

How many White americans (or Black and Brown too; since America is so much Christian) have had their penises mutilated (circumcision, jewish practice foreign to White non-jews in 99% of Europe's goyim countries) without having much say in the matter

>The Evil Muslims are the problem.

>Don't remove the root of the weed. Let it continue to fester over and over...

respect your country's culture and shut up faggot

you don't like it ? move

...except like in Europe and Canada it's already pretty much like this, isn't it? You know, in Russia authorities don't really mess with things like honor killings too, if they're carried out, let's say, discreetly.

>enter White majority country
>The goyim Whites are circumcised despite not praciticing Jewish religion or having Jewish mother
What did Common Sense americans and the 1776 trillions of mutilated penises of white children (the foreskin going to (((what purpose))) exactly?) mean by this

If you don't like it then return to your own society you fuck

>The word 'god' on a police car is worse than being beheaded

I hope the muslims kill you neckbearded atheist cucks.

>Live your life according to stupid superstitions because 'muh culture'
Fuck off, bootlicker. Outdated, useless traditions should die, they do nothing but hold society back

>has no problem with Americans dying in Jewish (((proxy warfare))) in Iraq, Afghanistan, possibly Iran, now Syria under Drumpf-turned-Trump-turned-(((Trumpstein)))
Beheader muslims make up the most recent Human Shield that your (((Greatest Ally))), mutilator of American goyim penises btw, do not want around them in the middle east - hence sent to Europe, Germany, Sweden in loads

You know that many atheists entered the country through birth, right?

>flag
Turks in Europe have a hard time being able to repatriate themselves to their native Turkey :^)

>instead Holland got their DENK party infiltrating their European-White-Dutch country

>people are being beheaded in first world countries
You're a fucking moron

I've never met an atheist that wasn't a faggot.

The "heads" of American goyim penises come close

Probably cause you're an idiot and are judging them and not listening to what they have to say.
YOU'RE the faggot

What's your obsession with foreskins?
Catholics circumcize their kids all the time and they aint jewish.
Athiests don't circumcize their kids, so theyre the best

If you worship a god and that god is a jew, you are a jew.