Antifa Gang Attacks Man With Padlocks Hid Within Towels in Auburn

youtube.com/watch?v=lClMJbsnu8Q - The man wearing women's clothing (in yellow) attacking uses a towel with padlocks, making it a pretty decent concealed weapon. The abysmal female would be tackled by cops before being lifted into a volcano by a bald eagle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2v9E3056Gek
youtube.com/watch?v=wYZ5HRZ2lN0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrXaRQmFVg
youtube.com/watch?v=G70cKDra1DE
youtube.com/watch?v=26C74zEYvss
youtube.com/watch?v=bSX1QDf6Ln8
youtube.com/watch?v=89RIkDNjbu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha, well deserved.

Too bad he's not blind.

thank you cops

Kill her.

It's why you wear a helmet, even if it makes you look "special"

That way you can fight fairly with fisticuffs but also take hits from typical your coward ANTIFA types that sneak attack with actual weapons and hurl bottles/rocks

that puppers standing there wagging his tail lol

Bump

Nigger

kek

We all know the cop didn't even arrest her. Probably just shoved her away.

>ignore real issues. believe this fake shit. we need your attention off of reality. please take the bait and spend time on this instead.

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

We are being invaded. Wake up.

if you cut off the head the body dies

>muslims dindu nuffin
fuck off

can you antifa obsessed faggots get your own general? I'm tired of seeing the catalog filled with your larping. i don't mind seeming commies getting BTFO, but go play detective on cripple chan or get your own general. saged.

speaking about antifa...

Bait so weak it doesn't even deserve a jpeg

>Nice c-c-c-ombo breaker consensus craking to "appear" to take over the board.

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

We are being invaded. Wake up.

How many genders is that thing on?

BAMN chair Shanta Driver condemns neofascist/alt-right bullying of Berkeley leaders
youtube.com/watch?v=2v9E3056Gek

Shanta Driver speaks (part 1) to BAMN contingent at April 10 Immigrant Rights March on Washington!
youtube.com/watch?v=wYZ5HRZ2lN0

Shanta Driver speaks (part 2) to BAMN contingent at April 10 Immigrant Rights March on Washington!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrXaRQmFVg

BAMN's Shanta Driver (part 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=G70cKDra1DE

BAMN's Shanta Driver (part 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=26C74zEYvss

BAMN's Shanta Driver (part 3)
youtube.com/watch?v=bSX1QDf6Ln8

BAMN Tribunal on Naming Your Rapist and Building a Movement to Win Justice
youtube.com/watch?v=89RIkDNjbu4

Lets play: is it a man or a women?

hahaha

lol doggo smelling shoe of guy getting arrested at 0:21

That is a funny image.

i just felt my dick move

>that shitty drum cadence that has difficulty with fucking accents on 2 and 4
they really need to get an actual drummer for some cadences. it could be a turning point

damn son.

im 420'd af muh nigga, fuck antifa they are gay bitches lets get Ulock fag arrested ialready sent multiple emails i dont wanna call cuz im too high muh dood

noice fuckpai
so like 5? articles/accessories match now send this new evi he needs to be arrested stat

that fat niggas face when he realizes what the fuck just occurred.

Auburn is not Liberal Lefty land like Berkley.

This is sad. Someone is going to get killed at one of these protests one day.

do they hand out felonies for assault with a deadly weapon straya cunt?

>equality
>wants systematic racism against white people instilled in America of all places.

this bitch is out of her damned mind if she thinks she is going to grassroots a ratification of a constitutional amendment.

hahahaha

But getting bopped on the nose gets an incredible amount of coverage and god damned patreon account.

still getting treated like their in high-school. this is poetic. their impotent rage is delicious.

now that I look at this its definitly a setup. no reason why he couldnt just pull his arms out. shits lose as hell.

It's a parody account. Still funny though