Poll: Majority says Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner's WH roles inappropriate

What does Sup Forums think? Personally, I don't see a problem.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/329561-poll-majority-says-ivanka-kushners-white-house-roles

>Personally, I don't see a problem.

nepotism has no place in the government

how different is what she does to what the usual first lady does?

I wonder if these are the same people who coo at the idea of Michelle Obama for president, or pleasures themselves every time she decided to run her mouth about anything.

>Majority says Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner's WH roles inappropriate

agreed.

WTF I love nepotism now no conflict of interest to see here

Jared and Ivanka's roles were designed to comply with anti-nepotism rules. They are unpaid members of the White House staff.

I think Trump is great, but I will agree with this, their role with Syria was very dumb, I wouldnt have really cared if I didnt find out those two morons had anything to do with it. Wont be voting for Ivanka in 2024.

no more political dynasties

Poll: Majority say Clinton will win

Nespoyism is bad mmmkay

and that poll would be correct. a majority of people did say she would win.

now this poll is saying a majority of people say Kushner and Ivankas roles are inappropriate

Don't much care for seeing that kike having any say

Where were the complaints against the WH roles of Bill Clinton's wife or Barack Obama's husband?

>voting for female president

What kind of faggot wants a woman in a leadership position?

majority is against Trump so fuck the majority

Clinton did win the majority of votes between the two though.

>I don't see a problem.

Good goy. Trust the polls. Trust everything you see.

Well we all know she will be running in 2024 basically, I was just stating she doesnt have my vote because of her actions.

Check yourself before you wreck yourselves, goyim...

>majority admitting Jewish influence is a problem

>Unpaid
>Still whisper in daddy's ear all day long

Money doesnt make a difference in the matter of nepotism at a national level since the cost of entry is already extremely prohibitive. Anyone who ever took at high level public office was never in it for the money, only the money they could make elsewhere from being a kike marrying into this shitshow. You think Hillary used the nepotism of her husband's name for the money a senator or secretary of state makes?

The disgusting fact of the matter is that the majority of politicians are only in it for the money they make from beneficial policy to their other ventures.

a majority say having Trump in the WH is inappropriate. the real question is, why do you listen?

>Check yourself before you wreck yourselves, goyim...

Fund your own military, you fucking parasite.

(((YAEL KUSHNER)))

Honesty wish trump had kept invanka at the trump Org.

She's so fucking hot

She smoothes out his rough edges. needed for mainstream society.

She should've never been an official member, Jared is okay where he is.

Yep, I'm centrist and there needs to be some balance.

Bannon is absolutely required to counterweight the swamp of cuckoldry, but the (((kushners))) despite their fuckery, are there.

They better not interfere with locking her up tho. I want to visit hillary in prison.