Importing young uneducated muslim men is okay

>importing young uneducated muslim men is okay
>importing young asian women who won't strain welfare system is bad
This is why you don't let women run stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTQSTGefsTgzex6NSuxPf8-N8ZGVv95R7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arab fucks, beta bucks.

Pretty sure those thai wives will at most work at a thai restaurant, beauty parlor or nail salon. But yes, needless to say they are still better than arab men.

>one murders and rapes the natives
>The other gets made fun of on the internet

Even if they're unemployed they have a husband/provider so they're not leeches on state.

>rationalizing the racial downfall of Sweden because muh virginity
What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?
>Sees flag
Aha! nvm. Go on.

>import tons of dindu dick
>imbalance between the sexes
>men decide to fix that imbalance for themselves
>[autistic screeching in the distance]

It's pretty fucking funny. They wouldn't have a second glance to spare for the average white loser, but the moment he manages to find a partner they go apeshit because an "option" they never even considered taking is suddenly gone.

Sweden only wants diversity.
If an ethnic or religious group doesn't rape and kill it doesn't count as diversity, so east Asians are out.

Women and their lizard brains.

just do a reverse role for all refugee welcoming countries and you see where the real problem is.

imagine importing thousands of asian woman to your country.

Your country is doomed either way, might as well have some sex and make a couple hapa kids to combat the muslims.

Can't allow you to import superior pussy, goy. Don't want your native females feeling like they need to do some self-improvement.

All white women must be locked in cages and bred continuously by white men.

Then we take the sons into military schools, the daughters into behaviour schools. We will eradicate feminism within one generation: The old, useless feminists will be in cages, naked, forced to produce white offspring as repentance for their past sins, until their ovaries dry up. Then we will dispose of these witches, and a new generation of young, feminine, fertile white women can take over. These young women will find good mates in the military-schooled boys, and the white birth rate will skyrocket.

Fucking lol.

When John Lennon and Yoko Ono put out that song, "Woman is the nigger of the world," they were right. But not for the reasons they thought.

>we need as many young muslims as possible because SWEDEN HAS NO CULTURE
>100 female immigrants from Thailand a year? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

why can't we have millions cute asian girls immigrating to America instead of filthy beaners and muslim men? I would flip flop my opinion 360 degrees even faster than a politician if the illegal immigrants were mostly cute asian girls.

the endgame of the jews is to force everyone to racemix into dumb brown mongrels right? if any jews are listening, please bring cute asian girls to the USA instead of muslims. we'll accept them.

>Thai "women"

How about we don't import anyone who isn't a White European or a South African refugee?

Way too fucking late for that.

der power of diversity

>checked
You've seen the video too?

It's just butthurt feminists.

>importing
found your problem

did they not unlock the 3rd kid yet?

Yeah the people who run your country.

Is that why their countries have always been shit and they have never done anything of value?

Yes?

Only available if you got season pass

I don't see the problem? Swedish men need someone stronger than them to help them open jars and hammer the nails into their sheds.

What?

Is it true that Asian women offer salvation for white men?

Swedes are the tallest men. You're just a little butthurt mezzo manlet.

yes desu. I went that route and never looked back

its very telling tho, the most feminist country in the world has the most imported wifes from non femninst countries.

They arent okay with importing women because it gives the men an strategy out of the swedish womans hands. Its the old nature, men are threatened by other men, women by other women

Wait wait wait, I got a better one.

>Swedish men
>Thai women
What's the difference?

why do two of the kids look like cardboard cutouts

Found the problem.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTQSTGefsTgzex6NSuxPf8-N8ZGVv95R7

Yes but this is how it is

>Swedes are the tallest men.
Lil babby swedes, WRONG

That's how WMAF is

>Swedish women import savages and exclusively fuck them
>Swedish men move onto greener pastures

Is there supposed to be a surprise here?

funny how Sup Forums call NIGGEr stupid

But the nigger are the one finding cure for cancer

Greener pastures

they're Sweeds not burgers.

WMAF must die

>Have yellow fever pretty bad
>Fully understand the HAPA curse
>Mfw I let down my progeny by frying the rice

>>importing young asian women who won't strain welfare system is bad

Just wait until the HAPAs start maturing.

congrats he made a thesis, until he proves its worth it he's just as useless as every other 9th grade in a chem jacket.

Niggers, thinking they get the Nobel Prize for being half done their homework.

>damage control

At least they'll start murdering the Somalians

Fuck the Swedish dodo birds

Remember the six gorillion

Time to go for Ukie girls.

In a white institution. Also

my cousin totally ruined it for his son.
>6'3'
>240lbs, shreded and doesn't even workout
>blonde hair, blue eyes, freakishly wide shoulders.
>Marries Asian, has two ugly manlet Hapas both under 5'8

At least they got some of his athleticism, they are little ninjas.

Murder whitey

So a black man is smarter than white

>tfw both my father and uncle left their wives for a thai wife after a visit to thailand
I fucking hate this meme

kekled

That's marvelous

OUR WOMBS ARE BARREN.

>We want Testosterone-driven Arab males, but our cucked men can't have a choice to have foreign Women.

>We women need to maintain dominance in the sexual market. We need the Arab men, but if native Swed men have this opportunity, then it's counter-productive.

>We women need to have choces. We want Sven to pay for Mohammads' children, but we can't have him detached with a loving Thai Wife.

really? They make a white halo around their clothing? Crazy
More impressive, though, is how that stickfigure man was able to lift Serena Williams. Her volume in blubber would be tough enough, but a lot of her is higher density muscle, too.

>it's true

>Salem Witch Trails

MFW ISIS realized this man was actually flying a broom and protected the world against his evil magic (pic related)

Whitey btfo

>White supremacists are the largest terror threat to American security
Now that's complete horseshit. Commies commit far more terror attacks than white supremacists. Muslims are far more likely to pop off. Granted, white supremacists face off against both groups and agitate them, but the skinheads aren't the ones picking fights, they're simply punching back.

>implying this wasnt the reason the feminist monarchy in sweden imported 3rd world immigrants to fuck them

>Calling Talmudic billshit Christian

Welcome to white man

the difference being that the Bible is supposed to be read as allegory and the Qu'ran is supposed to be the literal word of God. If you go on a Crusade you're being a dick and have a shitty interpretation of the text. If you join ISIS you're being a good Muslim and actually following it how it was intended to be follow.

One religion was made by the Flavian dynasty trying to calm rebelling Jews down, the other was made by a warlord hell bent on conquering the world.

Assmad PRODDIE

“Of the beliefs and practices whether generally accepted or enjoined which are preserved in the Church, some we possess derived from written teaching; others we have delivered to us in a mystery by the apostles by the tradition of the apostles; and both of these in relation to true religion have the same force” (On the Holy Spirit, 27).”

SOLA SCRIPTURE BTFO

Based WMAF

Is there a black nation with a higher HDI than a white nation?

How many more white inventions are there compared to blacks.

Not only that, what about all the studies that people post daily in Sup Forums that say that the richest blacks can't compare to poorest whites?

Just because of one example that isn't even good you can't justify that.

fuck you israel

It isn't

Ask the fbi

leave Sup Forums. This isn't a blog for you to type out fantasies you faggot. This is why all the other boards make fun of us.

Oh yes, those new thai wives was even used goods with their own plentiful basket of children. They brought each and everyone of them over to sweden over the course of 3 years.

Meanwhile irl

Feminists HATE Asian women, will try to limit AF immigration

Christanity did a pretty shitty job genociding the Natives in Canada. There were an estimated 2 million when we arrived and the census reports 2.4 million now.

Maybe whitey shouldn't cause TROUBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE

JESUS is an allegory

Meanwhile WMAF irl

You try being married to a younger women.

>Be 30
>meet 19 year old
>we go out
>get odd looks from women my age on the street when we're together
>a year later she's pregnant
>moves in with me and we get married
>now my wife is 21 and I have a 6 month old daughter
>nothing pisses off these old cunts more than when my wife comes to visit me with our baby
>the look of jealousy and rage from them fulfills me
>me and my wife play it up when we're together to piss these cunts off even more
>god I love being a dick

>(((black supremacist))) posts white anime characters
This is a bait isn't it? Fuck

There were ten million before white arrival

Nothing makes me happier than seeing WMAF IRL

Asian girls are whiter than white girls

you must be a newfag who thinks we're liberals or something. What you just witnessed was a par for the course Sup Forums post, welcome, enjoy your redpills.

SPERGAMUS MAXIMUS, HAS RETURNED!

QUICKLY, MAKE WM/AF HAPAS SO HE WILL GO AWAY!

The right one made the cutest face.

He is right though

Pedophile must die

>19 posts
Autistic UK hapa is spamming again
kek

Uneducated Muslim men are at least white. Asians aren't. Every man that racemixes with Asians is a disgrace and they will be the first ones to hang on the day of the rope.

>Dude you must breed more sex pets and hard working goys for jews and muslim invaders LMAO
Untill you fix your country being good boy and having nice white family means nothing.

Because white men and ugly Asian must and will happen

The FBI is run by deep-staters and have never been reputable, especially not after Obama's plants got in. White supremacists are barely a blip on the fucking terror radar. Radical right wingers make up less than 2% of total terrorists, whereas commies make up 8%, while 85%+ of global terrorist attacks are Muslim.

> Politician cuck swedish men by letting arab/nigger invaders rape and breed white women like cattle
> the moment swedish men decide to have normal family lives with thai women, autistic screeching arises

>cannot aesthetics