youtube.com/watch?v=2v9E3056Gek
youtube.com/watch?v=wYZ5HRZ2lN0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrXaRQmFVg
youtube.com/watch?v=G70cKDra1DE
youtube.com/watch?v=26C74zEYvss
youtube.com/watch?v=bSX1QDf6Ln8
youtube.com/watch?v=89RIkDNjbu4
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65w4nh/serious_what_if_antifa_didnt_confront_fascists/
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>based black guy
le XD

fuck off
sage

Are there any white people in america?

Can somebody please dox this guy? Such a wimpy manlet. The cringe factor is off the charts. I'm becoming obsessed with him. Need more.

if you cut off the head the body dies

>Can somebody please dox this guy?

I'd say he's already suffered enough humiliat-

Hahaha nah, fuck it. Do it.

Why are Antifa getting BTFO so much lately? Moldylocks, Fresno fag, now this

BAMN chair Shanta Driver condemns neofascist/alt-right bullying of Berkeley leaders
youtube.com/watch?v=2v9E3056Gek

Shanta Driver speaks (part 1) to BAMN contingent at April 10 Immigrant Rights March on Washington!
youtube.com/watch?v=wYZ5HRZ2lN0

Shanta Driver speaks (part 2) to BAMN contingent at April 10 Immigrant Rights March on Washington!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrXaRQmFVg

BAMN's Shanta Driver (part 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=G70cKDra1DE

BAMN's Shanta Driver (part 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=26C74zEYvss

BAMN's Shanta Driver (part 3)
youtube.com/watch?v=bSX1QDf6Ln8

BAMN Tribunal on Naming Your Rapist and Building a Movement to Win Justice
youtube.com/watch?v=89RIkDNjbu4

they blow themselves out, just enjoy the ride

>we know what happens when fascists organize

Motivational

let's do it

>DELETE THIS!!!!!!

Choke Guevara

They tried rocking the boat. The status quo is very powerful. The right-wing has a lot invested in society, so they naturally try to stay within the limits of what society considers "good taste", which is why they appear weak. They're beholden to societal norms, so in that sense they ARE weak. AntiFa are a bunch of useless scum, so they put themselves out there in the spotlight and showed the world what they had to offer and the world rejected it.

This country needs to be a lot more desperate than we are right now to turn toward AntiFa for hope. We need to be in the middle of a financial collapse in order for their movement to gain any sort of traction. The same applies to the alt-right.

But it's a complicated game. If you allow AntiFa or any other group to gain the spotlight in a positive manner, they'll influence the next generation of answer-seeking minds, so you have to do your part to make them look stupid or punch them in the face and make them retreat back to their holes. What's taking place in the country right now if the prep phase, where either side is trying to claim as many minds as possible and recruit bodies to their cause.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking this.

PUSSY ASS NIGGUH

no, you're right. the economy contracting would push many more people into antifa or "alt-right" as people get desperate.these are very interesting times.
are all politicians pedos or something?

Alt right is fine, what it needs though is more than simply to represent "survival of white people." It needs a real message to live by and give people hope for. In most peoples eyes, it relates to immigration and white society staying homogeneous and for a lot of people, although it is completely common sense, that just rubs off as negative to them.

Alt right would do better for manifesting a Nietzchean re-evaluation of values. Of traditionalism in the context of post-modernity, and why those are good things. For an appreciation of the history and culture which defined them.

If the inevitable collapse of Europe is not enough to stoke people into action, then it becomes apparent they will need to get back in touch with their roots.

here's another beauty.

He's wearing a womans cut tank job, for fuck's sake.

Notice how the handler puts a girl between him and blackbro.

They all hide behind women!

Do the women involved know they're meat shields?

Oh man, Antifa is full of morons.

I understood zero of what he's saying. Can someone translate?

Because enough people are fed up with these fuckers running around at will. Fuck 'em. If the cops won't deal with them, we will. If they're gonna bring locks to whip people with, I say we bring baseball bats, until the cops shut them down for good.

Time's up, fuckers. The more this shit happens, the more fed up normal people are gonna show, and whip your priviledged, coward asses.

So good. I've seen this a lot on my Facebook of university cucks wining on about their trump hyperboles and seeming very emboldened and then 1 black guy gets on their and calls them out and they are groveling almost instantly. Based blacks are a gem and an valuable weapon to dismantling cuck arguments with little to no effort.

You are right. You must seem at the same time strong and capable of defending yourself, but not the aggressor trying to destroy society.

However, you also need philosophical basis.
Maybe bring to mind images of places that are safe, where you can trust other people and rely upon them. Then add to that a pinch of blood and soil, the ability to contonue your culture and lineage.

If you look at the safest, most peaceful places, Finalnd, Japan etc, what you have is a homogenous monoculture. In these places you can trust others and workd together.

Contrast that with the chaotic diverse places and the unstable life where you might never be able to have kids, and if you do, you won't know that they will be safe and doing well.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html

THE FUXS YOU OAWN

PUSSY ASS NIGGUH

WHEREVER WHENEVER WHEREVER

damn that is fucking creepy

hahahaha
wtf is he trying to say to the antifa faggot?

>Alt right would do better for manifesting a Nietzchean re-evaluation of values. Of traditionalism in the context of post-modernity, and why those are good things. For an appreciation of the history and culture which defined them.

The problem is that in the end you'll still end up with a multicultural society plagued with the same problems ours currently is: inequality that falls along racial boundaries. There will still be accusations of systemic racism, and White privilege, and if not and we somehow manage to "overcome" race, that simply implies that we've become so thoroughly integrated, and we've so thoroughly accepted "diversity" and "equality", that our country would become an average of the races. Can you see an advanced civilization led by the average of Blacks and Whites? I can't.

Well i would have no idea what to say either, mostly because i have no idea of what he said

White boy is pure simp.
But could someone translate what the fuck my melanin enhanced friend was saying?

What did the black guy say? didnt understand a word

"we wonder what the fuck you say"
"we wonder what the fuck is you on"
"thats what we want"
"all these people is wonder what the fuck you folks on"
"fuck all the stupid shit you're saying"
"we on whenever, whatever, wherever"
"its whats happening man"
"be bout it if you wanna be bout it man, im here for whatever"
"pussy ass nigga"

(stolen from a youtube comment)

"OOOGA BOOGA WE WUZ ACTUALLY FREE SCREECH AND SHEEIT ALL ALONG SUCKA
IF YOUS WANNA GET VIOLENT, FITE ME
PUSSY ASS NIKKA"

Something along those lines.
pretty based tho

>This country needs to be a lot more desperate than we are right now to turn toward AntiFa for hope.
>We need to be in the middle of a financial collapse in order for their movement to gain any sort of traction. The same applies to the alt-right.
Well, you are

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65w4nh/serious_what_if_antifa_didnt_confront_fascists/

Antifa might be learning. that is bad.

>The problem is that in the end you'll still end up with a multicultural society plagued with the same problems ours currently is: inequality that falls along racial boundaries. There will still be accusations of systemic racism, and White privilege, and if not and we somehow manage to "overcome" race, that simply implies that we've become so thoroughly integrated, and we've so thoroughly accepted "diversity" and "equality", that our country would become an average of the races. Can you see an advanced civilization led by the average of Blacks and Whites? I can't.
I suspect the problem is abstract thinking and values. Look, there is no objective reason why my interests are more important than yours.

I don't care, that is irrelevant to me. I have a felt sense of my own interests, and my family's interests, and to an extent Finland's interests.

Rationality, the need to some final abstract judgement destroys that.

>white boo roleplays as a badass leader
>gets BTFO by black dude

Translations:

"we wonder what the fuck you say" Frankly we do not think you practice what you preach.

"we wonder what the fuck is you on" We think you might be intoxicated as your behaviour is offensive.

"all these people is wonder what the fuck you folks on" My fellow compatriots also think the same.

"fuck all the stupid shit you're saying" We are sick and tired of your groups belligerence.

"we on whenever, whatever, wherever" We are ready anywhere at anytime and any type of skirmish/battle/weaponry. (fists/knives/guns)

"be bout it if you wanna be bout it man, im here for whatever" I am serious about my previous statements and I will engage in fisticuffs or further if you pursue this line of action.

"pussy as nigga" Backing off was a wise decision as I recognized your weak traits.

i watched this live, it was funny as hell
This video is missing the most fun interactions they had tho, this is just the first confrontation

Its still just gibberish

NAAAAASEEE PUNKS
FORK OOOOOWWFFF

He was basically saying, "We know what we want (the black community), we want to know what the fuck you want." Then some dipshit called the black bro a nazi, lol. Then he said "We down for whatever, whenever" and and challenging the antifaggot to tell him what right they had to speak for them.

This is good. The black community isn't gonna let these weaklings speak for them - and if anyone gives them a beat down, it's be the blacks. He's basically saying "You white punks think YOU got it tough? Oh hell no, you didn't say that."

That's why the faggot was speechless, he assumed the blacks would just jump and follow along. The black dude was going from foot to foot, he was ready to jump, that's why the handler put the girl between them.

If antifraud tries anything in Oakland, and tries to speak for blacks, it's gonna get fucking UGLY. That's when someone is going to die.

jesus christ... youtube needs a new subtitle category for shit like this that translates the fucking hood speak

"What you on" doesn't mean "what substances are you on", it means,"What are you doing?" or "What are your motives?"

The nigger is asking what Antifa is up to, and is generally suspicious of their presence.

Are you educated on ebonics?

The epitome of ebonic eloquence.
Still makes my day to see him stump the antifa-faggot though.

Bump, ty for collecting info

It's short for 'what you going on about", right?

Would 'owned by nigger' have more appealed to your tastes, gypsy swine?

The fuck is the black guy even saying?

why are white mutt Americans so afraid of negroes?
also nice job shutting down that pussy ass bitch antifa

silly question Svensker. Are there any Nords in Africa?

>Would 'owned by nigger' have more appealed to your tastes
if the nigger hanged himself afterwards, yes.

Excellent translation sir

He asked him to explain what he was there for dressed up and yelling for, then proceeded to call him out to fight as he assumes thats what they came to do.

I grew up in the proximity of blacks and can understand their pidgeon dialect.

LOL more weak ass trump whites got destroyed. Did you see that guy bashing in white skulls giving them even more brain damage. It was awesome

Check out dis cool black guy in a trump hat... fucken based!!!

And body language. That dude was ready to throw down.

Niggers ruin everything
Fucking niggers even ruin leftist protest.

part of me thinks that's why the antifag had nothing to say
I can't really speak nigger that well so I probably would've had no way to reply either

see, thats what you guys need to do more of... unmask those faggots, punch them and force them to retreat so they can get their skulls smashed by one of their commierads.

>body language doesn't exist
>he wasn't clearly pissing his pants and trying to figure out how to run away
>he wasn't trying to hide behind his bitch-titted furry friend

>When sheltered kids meet the people they preach for in the wild (see: reality)

Hey, egalitarian retards, this is one reason why segregation of race and culture is a GOOD thing.

Jive ass nigger

happy 420 niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

>inb4 BLM ant antifa clash
lib media would explode

>omg he's black
>why isn't he agreeing with me that blacks are weak and defenseless
>omg he called me a pussy ass bitch
>omg I can't call him a nazi cause he's black!!

Is that the chick your 5'2 micronazi punched? LOL guy couldn't find a real man to fight. Typical American white male.

"Bitch titted furry friend" was an actual girl. Their handler moved her in between them.

You need ask your wife.

Oh yeah, he totally should have just left her chucking glass bottles at them.

That's the great video I've ever seen.

of course, he's American

I'm sure this experience reminded antifa tard of a typical Saturday at his girlfriend's house.

This was incredibly helpful.

I feel so lost on where to put nogs. The average one is just kind of a regular person, dumber than an average white but they generally dont mean any harm and just go about their business. The ghetto ones are terrible and need to be slung over trees. The rare based ones like this guy make me wish the ghetto ones didn't exist and stir up shit for all the other ones.

Do you guys sort out your thoughts on where to categorize blacks or just lump them all as niggers?

Her BF should have been protecting her, but no, he got BTFO, as did the rest of that group, all whilst their "comrades" fled and left them to be beaten

>Americans
Your people are such a joke

> Watch this video
> Create Nigger speech to white text
> Retire

go to be a faggot in other place, nigger

>actual girl
Nothing that looks like that is an actual girl or an actual boy anymore. It's just an abomination and should be chemo'd.

Wanna hear a joke: New Zealand's relevance on the geopolitical stage.

American society was supposed to self-sort based on ability, IQ, etc. Then (((they))) killed Black Wall Street and made all of the eneducated blacks welfare slaves to get votes.

I don't know how to solve the problem.

He didn't get owned he just couldn't say anything or he'd have been whitesplaining to the oppressed black man. The narrative would have fallen apart.

That's Australia, Ahmed.

But dude... fucken based black guy

flags look literally identical except for one star.. But then again, what does Straya do other than get themselves killed by poisonous snakes on the piece of desert they got shipped to because England didn't wanna pay for their incarceration?

youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s

I am a white aussie fighting for the black american!

When I speak, I speak for all black americans.

antifa are fucking commies

We want what you've got. We know what we want. We want your pussy ass. He basically wanted to gang rape the white guy/girl thing.

Dude, you obviously didn't understand Nietzsche if you think the concept of overcoming can be applied to concepts like race in any other context than 'I am discriminated against/genetically less well off so I will overcome my suffering to become better in my own way.' Nietzsche and anyone who paid attention to him would rail you for saying that you can accept any form of equality and be in line with his classical thinking.

Hierarchy, attempting to impose order, the will to power, that is what you should be getting from Nietzsche at the very least before you go deeper into his hyper-individualism. The end goal for Nietzsche is for the actual individuals to take their rightful place at the top, if you're going to invoke him then at least don't bastardize it.

Told him off, said he was just spouting ideology when he should've been talking about what he wanted. Said he was down for whatever the fag threw at him because he was ready to debate.

t. ebonics speaker

He was literally seconds from being jumped. He turned his back on the black dude, you don't do that, they take that as 100% disrespect. He was also looking around, pretending not to see him, which is also disrespect. Black duded was ready to go, their handler knew it, and moved the girl in the way.

If a dude like that confronts you, you either get in his face, and inevitably fight, or you walk away. If he calls you a pussy nigger - you fucking RUN.

Their downfall will be thinking blacks will join them.