Everyone deserves to know the truth

To understand the debt crisis you must first understand where the debt came from. In the early 1900s the U.S. had some monopolies (Morgan, Carnegie and Rockefeller) these men created a mini depression in 1907 by seizing all of their bank held assets (which the banks had to give them in full by taking from their own reserves going bankrupt in the process) Everyone panicked, several companies and banks went bankrupt and millions lost their jobs, allowing them to swallow up more businesses and industries. They used their financial influence to convince the next presidential candidate (Woodrow Wilson) to sign a bill to ratify a new Central Bank of America. In 1913 the bill was signed by Wilson and the invisible government was born. They used their new power to create another depression lasting 10 years (known as the Great Depression) Suddenly there were flyers everywhere saying "cash for gold" and a law was passed stating that anyone who didn't turn in their gold for cash or for government validated bonds would be imprisoned under treason charges, allowing the fed to steal the entire nation's last bit of real wealth legally. They passed bill after bill and once the power to print money and regulate how much of it was in circulation was firmly under their command, they made the change from the gold standard to the debt standard. The gov and people needed money, so the Fed offered them (The gov) a loan, to be paid back, in full, with interest. By tacking interest on the end of the loan and stripping us of our ability to print our own money they created a situation where we will be permanently in debt. You would think the Government would realize the scam and try these men for treason, but what they actually did was go back and ask them for an even bigger loan to help pay off their already outstanding debt, creating more debt. The modern system was born -- with every dollar printed to try to pay off this debt, the debt gets higher and the value of the dollar gets lower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnZHMmCjpQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This should be common knowledge by now. The real question/problem is, how do we fix it?

I forgot to mention, nice trips.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand jews

We could gas the kikes -- really it's just beyond fixing now without a complete regime change. The elites have too much wealth and power -- we could try rounding them all up for public execution on the grounds of crimes against humanity. Then redistribute the wealth accordingly.

pong

Bump

>Yesterday I learned that most monetary systems evolved naturally and not by decree

Instant gratification when I saw them digits

and the sad part is, when the system falls apart blame will be put on capitalism and not government+banking...

Only half the big picture. Anyone can buy stake in the Fed market and receive dividends. The kicker is that the jews will complete the desruction of America to cover the ponzi's tracks.

>wealth

It's all numbers on a computer.

I meant the gold -- but you're right 97% of all currency is digital.

Fort Knox hasn't been opened to the public since 1974. I bet all the gold is gone.

i dont get what it is about currency that makes people go full fucking autist. But full fucking autist they go.

Literal nonsense

We are people this fucking stupid alive? Why?

The federal reserve's profits go straight to the US treasury.

How are they stealing from the US government again?

for everyone not knowing about our money system

And thus we came to the only logical conclusion:
1. Gas the kikes.
2. Race war now.

most people who take issue with the fed have a problem with its influence on monetary policy, if they are doing their job adequately, if they are creating moral hazard and the fact that they steal from the people as opposed to the gov

I'll give you a lot of shit for a piece of real 24 karit gold

by crashing the economy through inflation and deflation, and then buying stuff from private owners cheap as fuck to make money with it in the midst of a crisis where people cling to survival. through the money the counceling board of the FED puts in its own pockets, and through devaluing our savings and transfering its buying power towards the government through inflation.

Also here's another interesting point.

Instead of the more powerful countries threatening countries with war, they now threaten them with DEBT REPAYMENTS. This new form of economic war between countries has been going on since the creation of debt-based finance.

LOL
are u tellin me i gotta pay my credit card bill?
wat kinda bullshit is that

>PAY DEBNTS
The Memes were real...

Gas the kikes

>paying interest on debt
>not saving up your own money reserves
Your fault.

They were the original memesters.

what word do you think was the term 'credit' born from?

>what word do you think was the term 'credit' born from?
The Federal Reserve I think.

Fiat money is a meme. Why not just break it?
youtube.com/watch?v=qnZHMmCjpQ8

My favorite part of the above video. If pension funds which are currently knee deep in risk assets to try (and fail) to meet obligations, were to increase their gold holdings from 0.15% to 0.30%, then it would result in 100 billion in investment into the gold sector. That would almost buy all the major gold producers.

>US comes in and wrecks you shit
>IMF/US then comes and lends you money to build things up knowing very well they will never be able to pay it all back
>you have to accept as your shit is wrecked so hard that basically everyone would die in you country if you dont accept
>you cant pay like expected
>they now use this as excuse to take more shit from you to make up for the debt
>those things were essential to your country and now you are dependent on them even more
>they increase the prices for infrastructure, healthcare etc
>you need to take more money to keep going or everything collapses
>somehow its not the US or international banking cartells fault

go back to goldman sachs and suck everyones dick over there just like you are doing right here

Normally I'd assume you are trolling but I checked your flag

>the word we search for is 'credere'

look it up :^)

any country that does not use fiat dooms itself. Also the value of total pension funds surpass the value of gold by metric fuckton and that would also be an example of failing to meet obligations

you are

>taking loans from the IMF
do any non-niggers actually do this

>the profits of a cartel of private banks go to the treasury
wew

More on OP subject:
lenders don't have the money they lend.
they create a line out of nothing, but get paid in REAL interests.
this is a de facto racket

Daily reminder

>Jp morgan owned WSL

Hey OP thanks for your Marxist KGB subversive propaganda

GOY

haha what
thats my nickname at wells fargo

Fuck em up the ass with bitcoin.