Is it considered racist if a european calls a nigger a nigger?

Is it considered racist if a european calls a nigger a nigger?

No!

Being a white male is considered racist

not at all
but u know
libs will defend it
at all costs

I'm going to get arrested for even reading this. Thanks.

no such things as racism
just proxy wars and power struggles my niggers

cant even call em "monochromatic person" so i will just call em Neger like grandma did heh

np senpai

isn't your country full of abos though?

Our SJW`s tried to outlaw our native word for nigger (neger) a few years ago, but they failed
So i would say no in my case, i use neger all the time

they do it all the time

they seem to think it's normal outside of Sup Forums

Scandilands are full of SJWs from what i can see or is it just in sven's country

We still say neger here. Some negers bitch about it but most don't even care.

NO abbos in New Zealand mate, but we have Maoris.
My point is that the lefty narrative being pushed through academia is that being born a white male is the new original sin, you're racist by default. You oppress niggers just by being alive.

It's almost like an admission of white superiority but it's just more marxist Jew sabotage

Check out whats going on in south africa, the negros literally want a white genocide because muh colonialism

Is there even an alternative?

the legal term in poortugal is "negroid", even the police uses it. Other than that we call them blacks

in russia black aint polite word. нeгp or negr is polite, cause in science term for black people in russian, negro means black in many european languages so here nigger is not offensive. if americans use word nigger for offending of balck humans foe centuries its not my problem as eastern european.

We mostly just call them blacks
old generation uses negro "Neger"
which is also acceptable because that is what they are. it's mostly acceptable because the older generation isn't subjugated to the same level of political correctness as us others,

how do you pronouce that

go to bed vlad

But of course. Everything is racist if a white nonmuslim european does it

ne - ger

ne as in gErmany

ger as in nigGER

Wrong.

i dont know how to explain it to him otherwise, its literally neger

the long E. The longer the more demeaning
I love it