Worlds foremost business genius and inner-circle political influencer to Donald Trump

>Worlds foremost business genius and inner-circle political influencer to Donald Trump

>Gay

How will Sup Forums ever recover??

Other urls found in this thread:

cato-unbound.org/2009/04/13/peter-thiel/education-libertarian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being gay is bad

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay. Gay sex celebrates the strength and vitality of the masculine form. The Romans knew this, the Greeks knew this. Fetishizing women, who serve no purpose other than producing children, is how we have arrived at our current predicament.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being gay
KYS faggot, Romans and Greeks only embraced faggotry towards the end of their empires, exactly like what is happening today

This is actually the most cogent anti-homophobic argument I have heard lately. I don't mind them in the slightest (exceptions for sjw types, as with anyone) but most meme magicians may disagree

>Homosexuals
>Jews
>Niggers
nu pol will defend this

I'm not against gays

I'm against gays who tell me I should respect their sexuality or force me to defy my beliefs to cater to them

if you want to get AIDS in the privacy of your home, go at it. Just don't tell me I should respect the fact you like to suck dick.

>Romans and Greeks only embraced faggotry towards the end of their empires, exactly like what is happening today
Absolute historical illiteracy. What "Greek empire" are you talking about, Alexander's? Because he was bisexual. The height of the Roman Empire was probably under Hadrian, who was famous for being gay and having a younger lover, who turned into a minor god after his tragic death.

Empires end by extending rights and privileges to women. It collapses the birth rate, ruins new generations and weakens social cohesion. Women are breeding stock and that's all they are.

the mission of all living things is to reproduce at least once before dying. to fail at that mission is to fail at being a living organism.

So go ahead and reproduce, but don't delude yourself into thinking women are anything more than cows to be bred for the necessity of life and society. The only dalliance of equals comes with homosexuality. To lay with a woman is simply a duty and a chore.

>ranked teenage chess player
>founded paypal
>early investor in facebook
>friends with Ann Coulter
>supported Trump
>bankrupted Gawker
>won't get bankrupted by thots like his friend Elon Musk
>christian

how does he do it Sup Forums?

> one thing is bad about Thiel
> therefore everything is bad about Thiel
Nope

i like the way thiel thinks, he's def one of us. you should listen to his talks on youtube.

The power of homosexuality, like tim cook.

POL CANT DISPROVE THIS!!!!

pretty sure hes like blackpilled into Nrx and shit

source?

other than rome

would make sense Thiel/Taleb would be my dream team presidential ticket

non-degenerate gays>non-degenerate straights>degenerate straights>degenerate homosexuals

Thiel said giving women the franchise was a societal mistake

cato-unbound.org/2009/04/13/peter-thiel/education-libertarian

For most of Sup Forums's existence it has never really given a shit about gays. It only started when the Christian LARPing began (Which itself is just a knee-jerk reaction to atheism on the internet, gotta be contrarian somehow I guess), and even those guys are a minority of loud shitposters.

Now before anyone tries to misquote me, I'm not saying Sup Forums was ever a haven for the gay community. I am saying that Sup Forums, in general, cares a lot more about other things than what two fags do in their bedroom. That is peanuts compared to (((them))) and globalism in general which is literally destroying the world. Homosexuals are a tiny minority that have existed for as long as humans have recorded history. They're certainly not destroying the world, but kikes sure are.

I like that.

Is taleb a libertarian meme or does he actually understand political reality.

Clearly he is best choice for anything economics

Our fucking country for starters, all the countries in the world that maintain a healthy birth rate are the ones that keep their women in check

i think there are a lot of people who see the LGBT movement as the trojan horse for the rest of the SJW fuckery (which is itself a trojan horse for globalism).

Its not entirely unwarranted to want to limit these things but yeah hate is not rational in the case of LGBT

Is there any way to restore a culture that has a birth rate increase other than WW3 -> going back 50 years

He's often called Libertarians autistic, but does favor organic markets. Complemented certain things about Trump, was a Ron Paul supporter, IDK at this point.

>Taleb, Thiel, and Richard Spencer all went from Ron Paul to Donald Trump

makes you think

Religious revivalism.

how.

This doesnt happen organically. Everyone right of Jeb realizes this. It is unspoken but understood that something unforseen and catastrophic must happen to light the fire

The LGBT movement is mostly made up of people who are not Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgender. There are not enough of them to make even a dent in anything. It's made up of a bunch of straight leftists who pretend to care about gay rights so they can indoctrinate homosexuals into being partisan democrats.

The issue is not the homosexuals (though Transgenderism is a completely different animal), but the (((people))) using them. I agree that they're using them as a trojan horse, but I want to emphasize the word 'use'. While it's no excuse to be tools for globalists, my point is that while the LGBT community is currently a sack of shit, it can easily be fixed. Much easier than fixing black or hispanic communities.

Defeating globalism and (((them))) is the easiest way to clean up the homosexual community.

He moved to a place not far from where I am.

p. cool guy from what I can tell, eh does tech investments and doesn't afraid of anything

How does defeating globalism affect the culture when we are the nation most responsible for manufacturing the current culture

Didn't the end of the weimar depression see a bump?

Understanding why homosexual culture is the way it is requires you to understand how the globalists got them that way.

The globalists obviously own both parties. They chose the Republicans to be anti-gay and the Democrats to be pro-gay. The homosexuals naturally flock to the Democrats, where the globalists encourage the degenerate behavior you see. They do this because they know that the average person who is going to look at it is not going to like it. This essentially makes the issue an even greater wedge that can be twisted and turned to help turn votes and public opinion the way they want. Back in the late 90's and early 2000's it was THE wedge issue they used. They fired everyone up with gay rights (while making sure to get homosexuals to be as degenerate as possible) to make them ignore everything else. A few too many gay parades in one city would flip more votes Republican if they wanted that, but if they had one of their talking mouth pieces go off on gay marriage, you'd see a surge in Democrats.

This pattern has been repeated with every group in America. Christians, Blacks, Hispanics, Conservatives, Liberals, Women, Men. Everything.

While I could go on, I think you get my point. Defeating globalism stops them from impacting each and every group as they see fit. Homosexual culture is how it is strictly because of globalism and (((them))). If you remove it, it will go back to normal. It'll take a while, but without constant encouragement and an echochamber to fall back into they won't keep up the behavior, and will realize how foolish it was.

I agree.

So the question is how do we de-neoliberalize every goddamn thing (i dont trust trump will)

the romans outlawed homosexuality under phillip the arab, like 200 years before they collapsed.

I don't think Trump will either, but not through fault of his own. I think he is almost entirely concerned with domestic issues. It's a good start.

If Trump keeps most of his word and essentially tries to damage globalism in a round-a-bout way by hurting their pockets, that is the first step.

Unfortunately it's going to take several administrations who get progressively more anti-globalist for it to work. The globalist damage was done right after WW2. It took ~70 years to get where we are now, and while I don't think it'll take 70 years to fix, it's gonna take a lot more than 4, 8, 12, or 16 years.

You're talking about a board that idolised a promiscuous half Greek Jew homosexual who preferred black men. Pol has always been accepting of gay men, we just don't tolerate sjw faggots