Dear God

These fuckers accents sound like you got the worst of all the hillbilly English accents, brewed them and let it ferment for 100 years. Why the heck do Australians always sound like nasal fuckers when they talk? Dear Lord is there a worse accent? It's like if all the American accents were an amalgamation of nigger and redneck accents coupled with y'all and gee tar. Adding "ie" at the end of everything cements Australian accents to be the most retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3jhjSjpboc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least we aren't cannibles

They have internet access in PNG?

papua new go and stay go

you are so insignificant i can't even tell from your flag what country you are from

where you from wantok?
You def aint a knacker.

Fuck sake ex-pat in PNG if you want to talk about aus don't do it with bait

Don't kid yourselves, if we both disappeared off the planet the world would remain the same

>Last night I white men fast fooded your sister

I remember someone saying:
>last night I group combo'd yoyr sister

Fuck! Some poor Detention Centre worker who fled from Manus Island and dropped their phone is going to get massive bill shock when they see a Papuan nigger has used all their data on fucking Sup Forums while in an international zone!

So, gangrape? That's lovely.

Aren't you all niggers?

hahahahaha

Gerarahea/ pic unrelated

Me and my friend want to drive across Australia, probably on motorbikes. Any advice?

we have airplanes mate, it's not africa.

Of course a jungle abo would gangrape

Get comfortable bikes or your spine will break.

REAL AUSPOL LADS

You could try driving on roads. We don't have that many motorbikes.

t. shitlord white expat from Lae
get fucked
oh, and your digicel balance is now 0 kina

I can't understand anything other than the standard American accent. That includes blacks, english people, and other weird accents.

Aussies have the best English accents you retarded nigger
I am surprised you actually got internet connection in that shitty ass country

a lot of the 3g network install was half bloodmoney from the ok tedi shitfight, nd half ausaid/digicell (tm) joint venture - at least south of the range

Nig gonna nig

Kek

>implying not the best english accent
youtube.com/watch?v=S3jhjSjpboc