Remember when he said he'd repeal Obamacare and build a wall?

Remember when he said he'd repeal Obamacare and build a wall?

Remember when Australia liked the United Kingdom?

Dumb loaded question, fuck you all tea belongs overboard in the ports.

Go battle a spider you fucking cunt.

remember when your mother still loved you?

Me neither.

Australia was a mistake.

>using a giant island as prison
a very big mistake

Why do so many people keep bringing up the wall? The wall is a massive government project. Perhaps the single largest construction project in our history. Outside of the Panama Canal anyway. Anybody who thought this project was going to be complete in 3 months is a child.

By comparison, it took 10 years to complete the Panama Canal. And there was much less bureaucracy in our government back then.

Was that post really worth the two hours it took to upload, as well as the profanity tax you now have to pay your nanny state?

You know damn well it only took one hour.
Tax me? What a joke. I can't wait for all three of the firearms officers to enforce that tax in the next century.

When is it starting?

remeber when british empire was biggest country on earth?
remeber when british people was white and straight?
remeber when britain wasnt passing through horror of islam terrorism?
remeber when britain was a safe place to live?
remeber when britain had a bright future and hopes?
remeber when britain was place where foregn people was eager to live in?
remeber when britain was meaningful on international area?
remeber when britain was apex of europe?
remeber when britain was top notch country?

of you dont you too young for it. maybe your grandpa rember it.

remember when bobby showed up at halftime and the mud dogs won the bourbon bowl

Yeah, I member.

shills aren't even bothering to use american proxies anymore. sad!

Did he not say he'd repeal Obamacare on day 1 (one)?

Pls respond.

yeah, he totally didn't know what he was up against, or it was a scam the whole time

either way pretty fucking losery but pretty typical for his track record

he tried to do it but republicucks blocked him, he's still gonna do it but he's biding his time so people see it failing so they don't blame it on him.

gibs are hard to repeal, how old are you?

>The wall is a massive government project.

Trump himself could finance a few hundred thousand to kick up border security by putting a drone team in place over the border and coordinating the data with border patrol, but does he do it?

I'm still waiting for the look on everyones faces when he starts floating gun grab measures over school shootings

how did you reach that conclusion exactly, take me through your train of thought.

or might you be just pulling this out your ass?

>its another shariablue thread

I really am just loving every day of Trump and his disaster of a presidency. Literally the biggest corporate shill ever put into office, and this board still would lick the dirt off his boots.

>See, I'm not one of them, I'm not crooked like Hillary!
>Proceeds to appoint 6 Goldman Sachs bankers, 2 of which had a hand in engineering the 2008 financial crisis

>We're gonna drain the swamp!
>Proceeds to get involved in 2 more wars and increase the already ridiculous almost 800 billion dollar military budget which the US government already can't manage effectively

It's just blooper after blooper, when do the memes about Donald Trump being a good leader stop? He literally supports Israel. It's time to stop.

He already undid everything Obama did by EO relating to Obamacare, and there are prototype sections of the wall from multiple contractors under construction right now to be completed in about a month.

What the fuck are you going to say as the wall is rapidly built? Rapid-build is one of the things they are testing. It's literally 2017, Trump is the President, and the wall is actually under construction.

Look it up, you can find out for yourself.

these are the acts of people who have nothing left to work with

What if Trump changed his mind and decided globalism is the way to go ? Trump always choose the easy path to winning, being anti globalist is hard. Campaigning on being anti globalist is easy way to win Election but hard way to win as president.

Don't forget to sage this shit thread.

Thanks for the bump m8.

Literally next month.

And in the meantime, let's look at his actual promises rather than the "promises" other people made up.

ᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚ