Is he the most redpilled person to have ever lived?

i feel like he invented the redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7dJKYpXSoc
youtube.com/watch?v=wAYuvs4e8zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate feels threads.

i think he is the greatest man in my lifetime

No, Trump is

end yourself

Fuck off Shareblue. Hows correcting that record going?

>Poland
Trump would literally annex your shithole within 45 minutes

dependes, what's his opinion on traps?

He was kind of a wingnut. But a likeable guy.

He certainly started the fire for a lot of us back in the day

Watch your whore mouth

t.buttmad hill for shill liberal

no.

I always thought this guy is a conspiracy theorist

And yet Americans ignored his message entirely.
Ron Paul was dead set against supporting Israeli wars. It seriously triggers me how Trump supporters compare the two.

thats what (((they))) want you to think

No, this schnitzel merchant is.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7dJKYpXSoc

if america were to be a monarchy I'd want the Paul family to rule

ziocons OUT

*was until cucked by Jews, neocon GOP Mike Pence, his Jewish kids and future Jewish grandchilden as the face of American White Nationalism while fighting yet ANOTHER (((proxy war))) just like Bongo and Hillary if she'd been elected)

>Mike Pence making that weird logic thinking that "Tobacco (((lobbyists))) wanting to shut down the (((tobacco industry))) exists, therefore Lung Cancer caused by cigarette smoking is not real"

>Ron Paul was dead set against supporting Israeli wars. It seriously triggers me how Trump supporters compare the two.
Israeli wars (the same we've seen with NeoCon Bush administration, Hillary would've invaded Iran if elected, Obama...) suddenly becomes OK if backed by paid actor Alex (((Jones))) and Israeli HQ newspaper Breitbart instead of the usual NeoCon republican FOX or Jewish-Liberal democrat ones

youtube.com/watch?v=wAYuvs4e8zk

>Trump/Pence
Reminder that Pence is very much of the same GOP that Ted Cruz and others belong to

I even remember r/The_donald being disappointed in him getting picked, initially