Who here is actually white?

Not fucking spics or faggots pretending to be from European descent. Pure blooded white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Argentina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proof of whiteness

Fuck off, only Europeans are white.

good aryan whiteboi reporting in

Please stop cyberbullying us, we are white too.

100% pure Bavarian phenotype

me

>Brazil
>100% pure Bavarian phenotype

>tfw Greek
Feels good to simultaneously be an honorary white and turkroach.

>finding anything other than mongrels here
>70-year-old hands
You're not helping oldfag.

>sweden

Italian with german aryan origins.

I'm visually. master race. Blue eyes, blond hair, tall smart etc etc. got irish and jew blood though, mixed in with celt and franc and viking

>asks about white people
>posts a jew

LMFAO - American, white?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

white here!

Proof of whiteness. That's me on the left.

You're a mutt, kid. You're redpilled though so don't kys. Just get a vasectomy and pretend you've always been sterile to the normies.

I'm rare

Look Mum! I'm an oldfag!
It's funny how much that sounds like a compliment here.
This dog expression captures my feelings right now.

Dirty native/european mutt here.

My ancestors ate hearts and potatoes

stupid nigger propaganda

I'm Anglo and German descent

Thanks for spelling it out to us toothpaste.

>sticks and stones may break my groovy bones
>nigger dog
Please stop grandpa.

Italian/Norwegian here

Classical musician too

Yeah me

I have gray eyes and dirty blond hair, fair skin and a nose bone. I can drink milk without problems andmy blood type is 0rh-

Am I white?

not me

i'm part iberian (

Romani aren't white

I hope you dont suppose that Jesus was "pure blooded white".

I have brown eyes, so I can't be white.

I'm Irish though.

if you dont consume at least a gallon of milk every week youre not white

75% white, the rest is East Asian. Hapas are master race

Same here. I don't know how native I am though, at least 10% but I'm thinking not too much cause I'm not all the way useless.

>America
Your grandkid probably won't

I'm white, I look 100% white.....but rumor has it that there is some native in there. :( I've got a 23andme test but I'm scared.

>new worlders
>white

Dad? What are you doing in Australia?

I doubt anyone here can out-white me desu

>be Texas fag
I'm the whitest person I know

>swampnigger
Shouldn't be too hard.

This coming from a discount Canadian

Ayran Master Race reporting in + British teeth.

that's why its best to move

100% celtic, blonde and dont tan. Reminder that if you tan you genuinely aren't totally white. If you try and tan you aren't even white mentally.

>pic
In hard time people always have more children, This ensures the survival of the species. But west don't let them to out from that circle and help them to have more population than their economic can provide.

Are Balkan slavs white?

>posted by an American

like pottery

>argentina
Is this what you look like?

me i guess...i'm so white i have a ginger beard.

Ofc not. You can't tell by looking at your pale hand?

French-Dutch Aryan reporting. My Dutch bloodline runs from the part of the Southern Netherlands whence the Salian Franks originated, so that makes me even more French than pure-blooded frogs. That or Belgian, depending on how good I feel about muhself.

It's Peru

>american mongrel gets offended when called out

sad!

celtic (not a race i know but gives you an idea)

Except for my great grandfather who was 1/8 Sioux im pure blooded German, family originally from Saxony region

jesus lawdy you need some flash multi surface spray

grandpa

All the "You are all Turk rapebabies" comments must have gotten to me. We have a different facial structure from, say Germans. A lot of Serbs look very Dinaric. I have both Slavic and Dinaric features myself. I am pale as death and can't tan no matter how hard I try but I am still not sure whether that and my 100% european heritage are enough for me to be considered "white".

how far back would ones family heritage have to go to be considered "white"? cuz i think someone in my family might have fucked a slave way back. cuz everyone in my family is white skinned, except my dad. he almost looks black.

Not me. I mean, I'm blonde, blue eyed and burn still the suggestion of sunlight, but my Great grandmother was a full blooded Injun, so that puts me out of the running.
>Brits called Germans Huns because Genghis and his boys invaded and raped everything that wasn't tied down
>Most of Europe has a fair bit of Asian admixture

hello

literally half black

Normal slavs arent even white

Prove you're whiter than me
>Protip: You can't

/thread

Not really I just don't trust people from Argentina
>The overwhelming majority of Argentina's Jewish community derives from immigrants of Northern, Central, and Eastern European origin (Ashkenazi Jews). Argentina's Jewish population is, by far, the largest in all of Latin America and is the fifth largest in the world. Buenos Aires itself is said to have over 100,000 practicing Jews, making it one of the largest Jewish urban centers in the world (see also History of the Jews in Argentina).

See here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Argentina

Nigger please, Varg is the only based Norwegian left and even he doesn't want to live there anymore

50% Acadian 50% Nova Scotian

Race is a social construct

Fled nazi

I'm Irish/Fijian.

I am kurdish therefore the purest aryan blooded person to exist

Pretty sure I'm of Celtic and Greco-Roman descent.
Never taken a test

Rare?

Seems like it

I've been there. Never have I seen so much money in one place. Everyone there is very very rich.

I am.
>Pic related

You look pretty white for a Kurd, tbqh famalam.

I've seen a few Kurds in my day and you are by far the whitest. I hope you help us remove roach on the Day of the Spray.

100% Slavic

i am. have dirty blonde hair and green eyes

I have pink nipples

contact and hair dye dont count.

mother is leaf and dad is scottish

will do.
The city my family is from has the most no voters. And also quite alot of PKK fighters.

Hello English Teacher.

What'cha doin' over there in Indonesia?

teaching english

My paternal great grandfather was an English colonial administrator within British Jamaica and my paternal great grandmother was Jewish, her family was probably connected to the Jewish slave trade within Jamaica or the Caribbean more broadly. My grandfather migrated to Canada. Scottish on my mother's side.

that makes you a jew by blood.enjoy getting gassed fag

lol -- 12% on my father's side?

ahah now thats hilarious
there are more jews in the entire US than in buenos aires

12.5%, excuse me.

I see a shitskin

Does Celtic count or is it potato nigger

Since the 16th centry (or as long as the records go) im 100% white, on both mum and dads side. Feels good. Too bad our country has gone to shit.

>teaching kids

FTFY