DENMARK (aka Red Sweden) YES!

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-20/scandinavia-s-most-closed-off-nation-is-now-yearning-for-immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks
archive.is/K6zoH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Denmark’s conclusion is pretty simple: Even the lowest paid of full-time jobs is enough to turn an unskilled refugee into a friend of the tax office. The break-even point in Denmark is reached when a migrant starts earning an annual salary of 200,000 kroner ($28,540) -- easily achieved by working for 40 hours a week on the minimum wage.

I don't doubt that's true, but the problem is actually finding migrants suitable enough to fill those vacancies.

The biggest obstacle is the language barrier. I know governments generously fund language courses for refugees and migrants throughout Europe, but they are under no obligation to actually take those courses and learn the language.

Another problem is that not all minimum wage jobs require zero skills. Many DO, which means that even if a refugee/migrant does learn the language, he still can't be employed because he lacks even the basic skills.

The last statistics I saw on the topic was released by German authorities, and it showed that in Germany, at least 75% of Syrian refugees are unemployed.

This places an enormous burden on the German welfare system, and I unless we actually require them by law to learn the language and find employment or else face consequences (including deportation), nothing will change that.

How many are actually coming to work for money? And why when they know they can have the money without the work part?

>DENMARK (aka Red Sweden)

Also, that made me kek

if only people wanted to work when you give them welfare for free.

cant have both min neger

instead
youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks

Your fault when your benefits are that fucking high.

yes that is what i am saying...

Oh no, it seems that reality isn't compatible with their delusions of all humans being equal.
Poor, poor ministry of finance. Poor, poor Bloomberg. What lie will they push next?

I wouldn't mind working in cool Denmark, but fuck me those taxes...

Each Syrian immigrant is costing them 40.000€ each year. Seeing how Denmark and Germany are similar we can expect the same cost here.

Now we take the 2.000.000 immigrants we received since 2015.

That's 40bn € each year.

How much is Trumps wall again?

All of these proposals assume the migrants actually want to work. Germany is struggling to get most of their migrant population to take up jobs, and tight labor laws exacerbate that problem.

I'm pretty sure noone is actually (((yearning))) for nigger tier immigrants but for reliable work forces

An immigrant population has to have 80%+ employment to not be a net drain on state resources in Scandi economies.

To no one's surprise the current Minister of Finance in Denmark just happens to be a high-up in their Neoliberal party Venstre.

Kraut please, nothing will come off this. The biggest debate in Denmark is about the new findings that non western immigrants cost the state tens of billions of crowns, and Danes are all vocally sick of immigrants.

>Projected
Yeah no one is buying this

These are the fakest news i've read in a while. It's all just assumptions and projections.
This.

I believe the sum is closer to 12.000$/refugee.

archive.is/K6zoH
Denmark will also be the first Muslim nation in Europe

The Bosnians and Albanians beat us to that

Nope.

kek, the article is from 2014, the "DAMP" was started in 2007 by a finnish woman and was closed shortly after. Funnily enough DAMP is also the danish abbreviation for ADHD.

>How many are actually coming to work for money?
honestly I think it's quite many, and the reason I think that is they've had to work hard every day for their whole lives in their little shitwhole towns in their little shithole countries. 40 hours/week with strong union rights in exchange for a comfortable future for you and your family is a very, very good deal for these people

>Denmark’s conclusion is pretty simple: Even the lowest paid of full-time jobs is enough to turn an unskilled refugee into a friend of the tax office. The break-even point in Denmark is reached when a migrant starts earning an annual salary of 200,000 kroner ($28,540) -- easily achieved by working for 40 hours a week on the minimum wage.

This is a literal lie. Recently, there's been a huge debate in the media about the cost of immigration, after the government's statistics bureau released the official numbers a while back.
The conclusion was that an immigrant would have to work something like 45 years with an annual salary of about $55k, before their contributions outweigh their cost.
The numbers shouldn't be that different for Denmark.

Why is Denmark allowed to do this? It's literally the only rich country in the world not suffering from heavy immigrant influx.

Sure it is Angela

>Peter Levring
>Levring
>!?
>Levin
>!!??
>(((Levi)))
>!!!!!

I doubt it

It's more likely that (((someone))) is yearning for denmark to have them

Imigrant cost what if he starts working from day 1? Or you talking about some african nigger that needs 10 to neet of you fish niggers tax until can work as cleaner?

Non-western immigration, you dumb polack.