AMA

Ask a german cop anything.

>living and working in cologne
>working in the police for 7 years now
>dealing with cultural enrichment everyday

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.36119443931468,6.969721633496192&z=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what does your wife boyfriends nigger cock taste like?

Most horrific nigger rape story you dealt with?

Asuka or Rei

Why did you guys let the rape restival happen?

Have niggers really destroyed your city?

When are you going to start exterminating niggers and muj on sight?

you know that the muslims are preparing an attack all over inside europe right? have you seen something like this? like they are preparing for this?

Is it true that the Police in Goymany protects ANTIFA even more than in murrica?

1488 story time

Wie ist dein Weltanschauung? (Hast du begriffen, dass du als Polizist lediglich ein Handlanger der Bonsen bist?)
Wie sieht es mit deinen Kollegen aus ?
Wie weit beansprucht die Asylkrise dich, deinen Standort Köln und deine Kollegen?
Denkst du, Cannabis wird je in Deutschland entkriminalisiert/legalisiert werden?

When will the German police start protecting its people, not its state?
When will you sieze control of the parliament and execute the chancellor?

How do the average German feel about the current multicultural situation? How can we get Germans to have more babies?

Do you believe that there's any chance that harsher measures will be employed to keep the violent crime from rising further?

What's the general sentiment amongst the police force about the migrants? How do your bosses seem to feel about it? Also 4th Reich when?

pics or bs and

>how bad is it really?

gib stories

Are your colleagues more red- or blue pilled?
What's the craziest thing that happened during your career?
Do your friends smoke cannabis?

britbong pls
17-yo got raped and beaten up by two muslims on her way back home from a party. They stole her phone and wallet and set her bag on fire.
I don´t deal with this faggoty, leaf.
I was on holiday when this happened. We had no information (or didnt get them), so nothing happened.
If you were ever in cologne you would see all those niggahs and arabs sitting, begging and stealing in the streets. Especially the inner city around the Dom. Dont go there by night.
Well, we are on the way to get there.
I don´t think so desu; most policemen are pretty redpilled and hate ANTIFA since they are the most violent ones we have to deal with.

How long till Right Wingers get radicalised into Right WingTerrorist starts murdering Nafri's in Germany?

>1 post by this ID

leck mich

do you agree with the fuhrer ideals??

Überbezahlte Politesse, kann nichtmal eine Ampel ersetzen, geschweige denn Verbrecher fangen. Du bist ein Witz.

This is an American board user

Diese Website ist nur auf Englisch FAGGOT.
Speak english or go away

impatient nigger

How bad has it gotten over the years? I have some familial ties there and they say it's gotten so horrible. I want to visit in the next few years but I legitimately worry that unless you guys start goose stepping there won't be a Germany for much longer.

Estimate % polizei are red-pilled?

Haha, jetzt hast du den Proxyfag mit Deutsch verschreckt xD

What do you and your peers generally think of Antifa and the other leftist movements? Where do you see Cologne in 5 years if nothing changes?

nigger tongue your anus

How many people have you policed for Swastika/Nazi related things?
Is it common or no? What is the usual situation and result?

When will you uncuck yourself?

Germans annexing and invading other peoples territory again.

We recognize a growing violence inside of muslim communities. Specially in very muslim urban parts like Duisburg-Marxloh etc. we lost technically controll.
Im not making this up.
>When will the German police start protecting its people, not its state?
We are just not enough policemen. In my case i had 700hours overtime last year.
>What's the general sentiment amongst the police force about the migrants?
Policemen are pretty redpilled as i already stated. We have to deal with this cultural enrichment everyday, we are the ones who get insulted and spit on by refugees. Seeing the loss of authority, the crimes. And we now the REAL crime statistics.

How many muslims arrived to Germany since 2015?
What are the proportion of muslims, within the age group 0-14? 15-25? 26-40? How many of male amongst them?
Estimate the number of the non-europeans in Cologne and Germany.
How many of rape victims remain to be silent? Estimate a %.

ohhhh. shut up.

How is your world view? (Did you realize that as a policeman you are only a hand of the rich?)
What about your colleagues?
How far is the asylum crisis, your location Cologne and your colleagues?
Do you think cannabis will ever be decriminalized / legalized in Germany?

I went to cologne this summer for work. I was shocked that i hardly saw 4 policemen in the station and 0 around the Dom and the main Street.. i was told you are undercover, but i don't believe that. I saw a girl being -i would say harassed - she just paced her walk, and no 'undercover' cops noticed that.
I'm Italian btw, we have a lot of police in the streets

how will YOU contribute to the upcoming race war?

Nope. German police has been hating the left for ever. It's a common occurrence to see butthurt Antifas and leftist cry about bad cops fucking them up during "protests".

The problem in Germany is the spineless political caste. They are the ones propagating all that arab-loving bullshit. If it were after average Germans (and the police consists of average Germans) all those nigger would have been sent home long ago.

start killing more refugees. no questions from me.

Does cologne smell really good

wich part of Italy are you from?

Hello Mehmet how fast is the internet in your refugee center?

you and your colleagues vote afd?

I try to answer all the questions. Show some patience.
Überbezahlt im Sinne von? Wenn ich mein Gehalt mit den 700 Überstunden verrechne, komme ich auf einen ziemlich niedriges Nettogehalt.
I can only reevaluate the last 7 years i am in the police. And even I recognize our society getting worse by day and day.
Older ones: 90%
Younger ones: 50%.
Not a lot. ANTIFA is way more present in germany.

Why are German cops so beta and don't harass Antifas for fun?

clapclapclap XXXDDDDD

How far away is Germany from sparking the revolution it desperately needs? Any revolution, even if it is just turning up to the ballots and voting every globalist fuck out ?! Are people there really sheep

HAHAHHAHAHA i love Polish people

It's true that during the new years eve the police got orders to not arrest immigrants who committed crimes and lie saying nothing wrong happened that night?

In that case, why don't you ignore orders if you know they're wrong? Arrest a politician next time.

how does it feel when you catch some mudshits and the judges let them get away making all your efforts worthless?

Since you bothered to reply.

What are your inbetween-the-lines orders on nigs nigging? Do you just give them a warning?

How do you rationalize being sent out to make expensive photos of drivers going 5 over the limit and basically giving over the whole income as gibs?

When's the Fourth Reich?

>I'm Italian btw, we have a lot of police in the streets

That's because of your negro/african nature. Always remember: Italians are more niggers than they are white.

Also: Stop stealing our jobs. Go back to Italy!

I think the west is beyond saving at this point

Mitkölner hier.
Das Ding am Ebertplatz ?

>In welchem Stadtteilen hast du Streife?

> Wie siehts job technisch aus für Quereinsteiger, bin 29 und körperlich fit

>Hast du Samstag Schicht beim AFD Parteitag?

Need proof to believe kölner Hans...
Too many larpers around

OP is a dumb proxy or american nigger stationed there.

>How is your world view? (Did you realize that as a policeman you are only a hand of the rich?)
>What about your colleagues?
>How far is the asylum crisis, your location Cologne and your colleagues?
>Do you think cannabis will ever be decriminalized / legalized in Germany?
Sorry, I don't speak German.

>I went to cologne this summer for work. I was shocked that i hardly saw 4 policemen in the station and 0 around the Dom and the main Street.
No money for the police -> no money for new personal ;=)
>Nope. German police has been hating the left for ever
user gets it. There is a subtile hate for leftists. I can tell you this: In germany the police is redpilled, but the justice system is bluepilled.
I do, dont know about the others. Might be.
I used to be part of the Hundertschaft and i can tell you that we beat up those libtards on a regular basis.

There is absolutely no chance for """revolution"" in modern world. It's too heavily interconnected inside ot.

>17-yo got raped and beaten up by two muslims on her way back home from a party. They stole her phone and wallet and set her bag on fire.
Well, fuck. Was this reported at all? What was the people's reaction in your country?

If it'd happened here people, especially her relatives, would start a war unless justice was served swiftly. Pic very related.

>the revolution it desperately needs
I don't think you have met any young german people lately....

american in large italian city here. there's virtually no police anywhere outside of the main train station. cops here don't even bother enforcing traffic laws. what's the point of going after africans when they'll never be arrested, just a "denuncia a piede libero".

That's what I'm afraid of...do you know how Berlin or Heidelberg is doing, if you're aware?
Any other Germanbros as well chip in if you're aware. Outsider getting inside news is tough as is without dealing with propaganda or blatant lies.

Also, is there any genuine plan to fight this?
It's such a bad idea on all fronts but people are either cheering for it out of ignorance or being gagged so they don't speak out too loud. Because of "xenophobia", as if some kindergarten rule set dictates that they're the same as you or I.

>be police
>be in charge to decide whether white people get guns or not
>say no, despite knowing well about the rapefugee problem
How can you live day after day without kys?

I'm Italian complete white and 1,83 tall what you have to say about this. But in some way i think you have reason because Italy is the South of what you call Italy, And the North we call it Padania and right know is more white people there than in Germany. FAGGOT

Op. What's your stance on taxation? Being someone whose salary is being paid by taxes you surely support it.

But then again - those taxes get used to get all that human filth into Germany and then to house and feed them.

Germans being one of the nations with the highest taxation levels - what's your stance on that?

Shouldn't you as a police officer abhor all forms of theft and robbery? Why do you support taxes then?

Also, would you be interested in a free helicopter ride?

How much influence does Merkel have on the police force and the situation over there?

Once Germans economy collapses do you have a backup plan for your pension?

Buenos noches mien fuhrer

If I knew the answer, I wouldn't be asking in the first place

will you arrest this latina or gas her?

What's your plan when Germany becomes majority muslim? How do you plan on keeping things under control

Have you received any orders regarding the AfD Convention on Saturday? What does the police expect to happen? How do you prepare? How is the mood among your colleagues?

>No money for the police -> no money for new personal ;=)

Lots of money for millions of islamic migrants a year though. Great priorities kraut.

Thanks for standing down, shutting up and doing nothing while your nazi leaders ruin an entire continent.

(((white)))

>majority muslim
Arbitrary number, they are at 5% and everything is out of control already.

>more white people there than in Germany

at this point, what difference does it make?

>>be police
>>be in charge to decide whether white people get guns or not

The Austrian police is in charge of legislature? Really?

this google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.36119443931468,6.969721633496192&z=6

Why is your government always trying to destroy europe? Is some kind of self-destructive nature? Nihilism?

The legislation is "police decides (arbitrarily) if you get a weapons permit or not".

Would the police basically give way to the german people to arm themselfs before shtf and avoid to persecute them?
Or would they, when the order comes start raiding them, rather then focusing on the mudslimes?

mate she is fake as hell
better off to harvest her for the plastic

>will you arrest this latina or gas her?

Would inhale her gass.

very fucking nice

beeinflusst deine Gesinnung deine Arbeit?

True

Northrhine Westphalia (state Cologne is in) is the worst. It has had a lefty state government for decades.

Also a woman is the prime minister of NRW ... so guess how well they can handle finances.

But at least my city increased the municipality tax for businesses recently. So they can close more schools and build more refugee homes.

The state is the problem.

You do realize cops also pay taxes?

Dutch confirmed swamp Germans

>this number
plastic, fake, satanic face. So fucking disgusting.

But i'm not from Shitaly. I'm from Padania.!

could you maybe go to K.D.St.V Rappolstein on faulty disturbance calls or domestic abuse or something? I just really want to annony those faggots.

Would you support us in a civil war?

>Nope. German police has been hating the left for ever.

Which makes perfect sense
>right wing protest
>has to be protected by the police because of violent lefties announcing a counter protest
>right wingers do nothing
>lefties pelt the police with stones

reported to BND

Is Rheinland worse? I've heard it's like a Nordrhein retarded indecisive little brother

How does it feel to not do your job and get paychecks?