Live in Newcastle

>live in Newcastle
>haven't seen a non white in months

Just admit your hatred of Australia stems from jealousy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwfVIIs3z7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>live in gold coast hinterland
>non whites slowly leaking in
seriously though this area was always white but all the ahfrikanz are coming in

"Success breeds jealousy."
-Newcastle

Fromage

They probably got washed in by that Storm.

nice

That's probably because you never leave your apartment, mate.

In all seriousness, what is the best state for staying away from non-whites? Western Aus?

I'm pretty sure I saw Sydney reports the highest rate of happiness and living standards in the world. So yea I'll admit I'm jealous.

The fake Newcastle

Yeah, Western Aus, not Perth though. Western Aus life is not so easy though.
Hobart, Tasmania has from my knowledge the least non huwhites but everyone down there is a bogan cunt.

Just stay away from Victoria. Oh and all the aboriginals live in the Northern Territory.

went to melbourne last week. didnt see any whites the whole time i was there. feels bad man

>Only 10% of 457s are leaving.

Fucking shit government.

>life is not so easy though.

Explain

Fuck no. No way it would be Sydney. It's a good city, but cities like the Gold Coast, Brisbane or Newcastle would surely have better qualities of life because of the lower crime rates, excellent public services and life in general. (Not shitting on Sydney for not having these things, but the Western suburbs would surely bring them down a lot?)

What's the best major city (say, with over 200k people) for whites in Australia, then? Other than Newcastle?

Hobart.

92% of the entire state lives in the South of the state around Perth. It's a very baron place in terms of towns, constantly hot, unless your in the Perth area then you will be doing big drives to work, hospitals far away ect.
The cities I trust the most are:
Gold Coast
Brisbane
Hobart
Byron Bay

I love Tasmania and Kangaroo Island near Adelaide...sparkling best and whitest of Australia. Please reintroduce the Keep Australia White policy or at least halt all immigration for 10 years.

I have to agree, Tasmania is an absolutely beautiful place, unfortunately the people there are horrible. There's lots of families there that are literally inbred, and the police are not very good at all. Hobart is actually beautiful though and I would love to see it become a successful, beautiful huwhite city.

Friendly reminder about Hobart:
The place is nice and all, but it's pretty boring in terms of events.
Supanova dosen't even bother hosting an expo down there.
(For non-aussies, Supanova is a big pop culture convention where all the weaboos and vidyaboos, tvfags ect go, it's actually pretty fun)

Launceston and Hobart are okay, but it does get weird once you go into the smaller towns. There are very few employment opportunities, so it's not a very viable place to move for most people, which is why it attracts a lot of retirees and loses a lot of young people.

>live in Tasmania
>haven't seen a non-white in over a year
>go to Hobart today to buy supplies, assume I'm gonna see a shit tonne
>whites everywhere
Tasmania is honestly the best state in all of Australia.

>Giving a fuck about a weeb con

I live in the Adelaide hills.

I can't remember the last time i saw an Abo.

Every week I'm reminded (becuase of the national campaign to write dead tribes names everywhere: 'this is kuarna land' etc).

If there were no reminders I'd forget black people even existed. I'd just think i live in some leafy Aus/Sino utopia.

>not listening when the government said current 457 holders won't be affected

Kangaroo island is going to become the first cat-free land in the world soon. Total banz.

It's just an example, most of the people on this board are weaboos and neckbeards so I figured to point that out to apply most to them.

Get fucked you two headed bogan

>t. Neverbeen to Tasmania

You're living in the wrong part of newy m8.

Get away from the Asian infested uni.

It's exactly these stupid rumors that keep away the majority of Leftists and Non-whites.

Keep it up, it actually keeps us white.

I have been.
Only in the city of Hobart though. Stayed there for a while and got around the town a lot. Don't tell me there are no problems with places like Glenorchy or Rokeby

I'm nowhere near the University.

And anywhere north of Gympie in qld lol

More like north of Caboolture.

Then I honestly don't understand how you're not seeing whites.

Had to go to Kotara today. 95% white people. At least. Did several stints there in retail. At least 90% of customers were white.

Come to Melbourne, Melbourne is great

Does Tasmania have all the wildlife that tries to kill you like the rest of Australia? Or does the cool weather keep the snakes and spiders away?

du ma thang trang noi nhieu qua, choi oi XD

I'd rather inject AIDS into my penis than live in Melbourne.

minh

Yeah, it scared away most of the spiders and snakes and only left the most lethal ones.

it's the niggers that's turning australia into a shitstain with their ((APEX)) gang and degenerate rap music & 'culture'

Pretty much

Just add some obnoxious sounding Arabic and you've basically described West and South-West Sydney. So glad I live in the East and I don't have to deal with that shit.

So much culture though, I think you need a little culture. Being multicultural is just great

And the coconuts

Hah i went to box hill recently. Thought i'd have to bring my passport to get in.

So that Fagweed Ali on channel 10 keeps telling us

this

Re read my original post. I said I hadn't seen a NON WHITE in months.

>Live in Perth
>Ride the train with no whites

>Live in Darwin
>Go to school with no whites

Oh. Damn.

Well I'm a fucking moron.

Sunshine Coast is nearly all white. We could use a few more choges to whip us up a stir fry.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwfVIIs3z7A

Ah yes, the Jewish homosexual sector.

It is our moral duty as Australians to physically remove ethnics so that we can secure our long term existence as single racially and spiritually unified people.

what about the aboriginals, they probably hate the fucking chings and arabs as much as we do

You ever been to Noosa?

>don't go outside
>haven't seen a nonwhite in over a year

Transperth is pozzed

Southern country WA is an Anglo paradise

lol good luck with that gwai lo. U broke that white policy and that policy will never be replaced, smartass

They've got an average IQ of 65 and even they can see that the hordes of poos, chinks, niggers, and muzzies is fucking up our way of life

yes let's get rid of all the chinks that's helping the australian economy and replace them with 10iq abos. nice thinking retard

That was hard to watch mate.

>Be Queenslander
>Wake up to sound of teenager on schoolies plummeting off balcony to his death
>Make a quick trip to Wet and Wild as I scarf down my breakfast
>Chug a tinny in front of my Pauline Hanson shrine and leave the house
>Drive 200km to office
>Can't park in carpark as the unemployment line stretches through there
>Park a few hundred meters away
>Washed away by floods before I can enter the building
>God bless this great state

your logic makes sense

> live in Camden Maine
> no niggers
> to cold for spiders
> own asston of weapons
> Trump is my President

Im good where Im at

well yes i am an asian after all so

This is great

Is Australia hardcore right wing? I certainly get that vibe

Reporting live

cool cool

Is housing cheap there?
Do you have need of qualified maths teachers?
Are there military bases nearby likely to be targeted in a nuclear war?

Don't worry friend i am coming to change that.
Will be in Hunter Valley in September.

You have some fine streets over there
It would be a same if someone took a shit on it

I live in Newcastle and this is not true user

I actually live in Miranda but for some retarded reason i'm classified as living in the East.

The thing about Australia isn't that it's more right wing or more left wing it's more that something like 90% of the population doesn't give a fuck whatsoever about politics and so most people are just pretty laid back most of the time as a result. Non capital cities tend to be more right wing of course but that's the same for anywhere in the world.

Brisbane is my favourite city. Least amount of homeless people, cleanest, lots of greenery/ fresh air and the people are more down to earth/ approachable. The University of Queensland has one of the greatest (prettiest) campuses in the world too.

>live in Newcastle
1. We're getting more niggers/currymunchers
2. Lads/white trash from Gateshead/Windale/Belmont etc etc is and always has been a problem.

Tement creek and katherine are the whitest part of australia

Renting nots bad Im paying 650 a month all utilities except cable included.An apartment would be cheaper though. Average house prices are about 170 to 280k and to my knowledge the state has two navy basis and thats it. Maine is pretty small

Bases...fucking stupid fingers

It's going to be all chinks once the Uni takes over everything.

But DESU I'd rather the corrupt Uni running the joint over the corrupt council. At least the Uni gets things done.

>170 to 280K

Damn that is cheap. I hadn't really thought about living on the North Atlantic coast. Always thought of going somewhere in the mid-West.

I thought Maine was poor as fuck

I'd rather meek asian students than permanent Indians/africans

That's a fair point.

I would rather white australians over anyone else

You say that but I'm sure you're ignoring all the teens/20 somethings with substance abuse problems

Ice does seem exclusively a white bogan problem.

The great thing about French Canada is panjeet is too stupid to learn French, but unfortunately there are too many French nignogs and their starting to seep in. Luckily everyone here is way more racist than the rest of Canada.

substance abuse problems because there's no reason to strive for anything anymore. what do i get if i go to work every day, treat everyone with respect, and strive to be my best self?

maybe some money and some vaguely good feelings. that won't get me a family, that won't get me praise from my countrymen, that won't get me anything of real importance. why is it any wonder that young guys in the country are using drugs? at least meth has a reward.

bring back nationalism and the drug epidemic will go away.

Should come to the forum mate I swear there is a 3 to 1 ratio against you at any time

Shut the fuck up.

i reckon ipswich is close to 200k. nice and white here. plenty of work. i see a muslim "woman" every now and again but i make sure to eyefuck her until see looks away and crosses the road.

More jobs = less whites. General rule for all Aus cities.

bummp