Final Warning

Looks like your princess Ann Fool-ter has chickened out of talking at Berkeley.

Cant say I'm surprised.

I've sharpened up dankbane and she and I look forward to meeting you kids on the battlefield.

I will protect the honor of women, POC and LGBTQAA+ with my LIFE so good luck with your cowardly attacks against women - you wont get lucky twice, you fucking nazis.

>I will protect the honor of women
Which is what, exactly?

Let me guess. You're a bitch ass little virgin cuck

>dankbane
Cringing over here for real

>dankbane
kekd

sageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SLIDE THREAD DNR FGTS

Wasted gets. Sage.

>I will protect the honor of women
>unless they disagree with me

Your head is literally so far up your own ass that you can't smell your own bullshit.
Freedom of speech doesn't work if it only applies to people who agree with you.

The only thing that will be sliding is the left half of your neocortex against the right ride of your neocortex, fascist

"cuck" is a word the low IQ use to describe the sexual conquests of those with a - how do I put this - superior intellect to your own.

>she

Why do you assume that sword is a binary weapon?

>White knight virgin buys a katana
>brings said katana to a "protest"
>gets arrested for brandishing a weapon
>muh fascists!

She is binary because either she chooses to slice you in half effortlessly, or she chooses to spare you, so you can reflect on your racist misogynistic views.

Gomenasai, my name is [email protected].

I’m a 27 year old Otherkin Demisexual (Freak to you cishet scum). I bash fash and attend diversity seminars, and spend my days huffing glue and talking about the revolution. (Trostky, Mao, miscellaneous jews, etc)

I train with my bike lock every day, this superior weapon can smash clean through nazi skulls because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my BAMN membership two years ago, and I have been getting better at sucker punching every day.

I speak left-wing fluently, both technocratic gibberish and tumblr acronyms, and I complain constantly about the patriarchy. I know everything about the Obama family history and their gibs code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Masters degree, I am moving to Berkeley to teach ethics 101 and encourage students to bang my life partner. I hope I can liberate oppressed POCs and cave in nazi skulls!

I own several bike locks, which I carry around town. I want to get used to carrying them before I attend the Anne Coulter protest, so I can hit her easier. I spit on police and then beg for their protection and call people rapists as often as I can, but rarely does anyone bother to respond.

Wish me luck in Berkeley!

>a - how do I put this - superior intellect

You're going to fly from england with a replica sword to get punched in the face by a 24-stone ex services member?

Please do film it, I find it quite hard to cum these days.

>no tang pegs

*Teleports behind you*
Nothin' personal kid.

Nigga what are you even doing, you posted this from the UK, we know you mother fuckers aren't allowed to own anything sharper than a billiard ball.

*Sharpens Assault Spoon*

You seem upsetti.

>I will protect the honor of women, POC and LGBTQAA+ with my LIFE
Well here's to having a short ass life eh?

Fuck off edge lord.

History shows that cowardice trumps honor.

>teleports behind you
heh nothin personnel cuck

She is going to talk at Berkeley anyhow

That stance offends my eyes.

Generic "Zombie Slayer" $9.99 piece of crap (with some DUUUDE WEEED decals added), you might even hurt yourself trying to cut with this.