Anyone else starting to see the first lefties trying to get rid of identity politics again?

Anyone else starting to see the first lefties trying to get rid of identity politics again?

I think it's pretty funny. Lefties were, like always, really fucking short sighted. They shilled the us vs them relentlessly without ever spending a single thought on the fact that the medal has two sides. If you try to create a strong in group feeling by defining your "us" in opposition to "them", you are also simultaneously creating an in group feeling for "them".

They spent quite some time in the past on destroying exactly that in group feeling for whites and have them vote as individuals rather than as a block - and now they are undoing it themselves and they are starting to realize that once you unleashed your social engineering weapon, you cannot simply take it back.

good, i hope there's a special hell for them

what, you thought this shit was free? that you could do this shit overtly with ZERO repercussions?

>what, you thought this shit was free?

The current generation is impatient and never finishes a single thought.
They always make their move too early and go in way too hard, and then they cry foul when the other side uses the precedence they created to fight back.

Lefties saved the world, were it up to latinos, blacks and arabs, they would be happy just sitting in one place, collecting welfare and outbreeding whites

Lefties are the ones who broke the quarantine...

The seeds were sewn by boomers, not millenials. Boomer commies should face the rope, especially the comfortable ones in academia.

These are the people we should be focusing on, not just antifaggots.

*sown dammit

>never finishes a single thought.

Not quite. They actually overthink things in order to come up with rationales for anything they 'want' to believe. So they come up with numerous double standards and think others must just be ignorant for not thinking that's reasonable.

They think that just because they come up with string of logic to explain why they think something, that it makes it reasonable even if people can poke holes in their logic. That's where things get weak for them, they think because they believe something (and have some odd rationale for why) that it means it's right.

It helps that they treat all criticism as just hate speech or bigotry because then it means that whenever anyone pokes holes in their logic they can pretend that criticism didn't matter.

Their core principles and beliefs have not changed one bit. They just understand that they have to project a different appearance to garner majority support. Same gameplan, different tactic. Do not be deceived by it. Lefties always change labels while having the same message.

Oh, yeah, don't worry. I am fully aware that the only reason they are trying to change the approach is because it's backfiring and they unintentionally dragged whites into identity politics, too.

I suppose it's a mix of not properly thinking it through and lying to yourself.

>I suppose it's a mix of not properly thinking it through and lying to yourself.

A bit, but the more important portion is that they engage in places of thought that were heavily censored to ensure optimum liberal thought where they all tell each other how they need to think.

Like many liberals when gotten alone can admit how flawed some of their belief system really is, but then retreat back into their hives because it's the main place they feel comfortable.

> short sighted
No. The left did not plan or think anything. They have been indoctrinated into a cult to spearhead an agenda. Useful idiots, the lot of 'em

fuck the white working class tho

I know some real, long-time lefties and they're convinced that SJWs and antifa are mostly paid subversives trying to discredit their movement.

Being familiar with what their positions are on issues traditionally, I tend to agree.

Both sides are using rules for radicals now.

The end result is apathy from both sides.

They definitely got utilized to kill off OWS. Not sure though if anyone is still controlling it or if they just do whatever the fuck they want and Soros nudges them into the "right" direction every now and then when he feels they could be useful.

>they are starting to realize that once you unleashed your social engineering weapon, you cannot simply take it back.

Once they and their ideals have been long eradicated, the historians of Space America will be able to look back and give them credit for the rise of Nu-Hitler

Won't happen, various lefties have been trying to disengage idpol but just get purged for it. Too much of their base now has their own self-worth defined by it.

I know "whistle" refers to "dog whistle", which is meant to signify the speaker is using code to or otherwise trying to hide his racist message.

I don't really understand what he's talking about in that post though - That leftists are trying to say we should ignore the plight of...not whites...and focus on whites? But are trying to hide it by saying they aren't interested in "identity politics"?

Honestly, Harrison sounds like a threatened member of the upper middle class who wants to keep the focus on race rather than economic inequality.

I don't doubt Current Year Antifa and SJW's are controlled opposition spawned by Neo-Liberals to keep the focus off of class politics and divide and conquer.

Remember - Antifa Black Blocs were protesting AGAINST the E.U., the banks and globalism twenty years ago.

Now they're out in force smashing people over the head in the defense of globalist corporatism.

Even if they could, it would be too late. Social engineering is like a bio weapon, there is no way to just stop it when you realize it was a bad idea because it propagates itself.
Which I guess is part of what you said, but it's not just for the left but also the right.

Honestly, I just picked some random Twitter post that contained "identity politics" because starting the thread with one makes it more likely that anyone bothers to read your OP.

Oh please. Millennials swallowed that commie Boomer bullshit up to smoke weed and play vidya on Adderall.