Why were the Irish considered "non-white" up until recently?

Why were the Irish considered "non-white" up until recently?

It's pretty apparent that almost every country killed a shitload of Irish including USA and Canada.

Are irish people as bad as Jews?

They were never considered non-white.

uhhh are you retarded? Yes they were considered as bad as niggers back in the day.

I don't think it's a coincidence that we had to put them down violently so many times either.

Tater-niggers
Potato-jews

ikr, I would like a legit answer on this. We had to kill a bunch of Irish that were raiding border towns back in the day. And Americans killed a shitload of Irish immigrants when they rebelled a couple times.

Was it wacism or are Irish just fucking insane?

is the irish are tater niggers what are the scottish?

Mountain niggers.

still better than potato niggers i guess

Anglo delusion.

Can one of you fags just answer me? Why the fuck did the irish revolt in almost every country they went to?

No they weren't, and you can't provide proof.

I'm not going to cite historical fact. Irish were treated like niggers up until 100 years ago. I would like to know the reason why.

We weren't liked by the wasp upper class. They had their reasons.

Can you elaborate. Tell me your story Ireland, why were you so angry?

Bagkikes
Kilt pussies

Because catholic and bitter history with the english.

That is it?

I know why and youre not going to like it. Bhatti tribe of pakistan.

JFK being catholic was apparently a big deal at the time

The irish reminded European white people that they came from albinism.

Yes. Fear of the pope influencing American politics naturally disgusted a lot of people.

This is where ginger hate comes from.

they weren't made into slaves
they weren't genocided for their land
they weren't forced into mines to dig for rare metals
they weren't forced into the fields to harvest crops
they weren't paid measly amounts to build the railroads
they weren't interned based on their heritage during times of war
they aren't given benefits on applications because of their heritage and skin color
the Irish were never treated as nor considered as non whites, just worse than normal middle to upperclass whites and that was mostly based on historical and religious prejudice

Then why didn't people go after the french as well?

I mean Canada killed the fuck out of them, but why didn't USA kill them?

They weren't. It's a Jewish meme meant to deconstruct white identity.

Race doesn't exist. red pill you're not ready yet.

They're the niggers of Europe. They blame British people for everything and depend upon Euro gibs.

They came here, drank a little and eventually became cops

Then Italians became the govt

This is just shitposting, go away. Let's have a constructive thread about irish chimp outs.

Well just look at them, the Irish are revolting.

Try living near them and see for yourself.

You ugly tooth fucks invaded them for no reason. Fuck outta here you inbred looking brit islander scum

Irish are literally the purest whitest whites in Europe

Nah I am right and you guys arent ready accept it. This is called dropping knowledge. This is what the internet was made for. So you can learn.

>t. 1/16th Irish

This. No one thought hanging a "help wanted - Irish need not apply" sign in the front window of your business was synonymous with considering the Irish a completely different species until Noel Ignatiev suggested it and leftists just sort of canonized it as implicit, self-apparent truth in the years since.

Rightly so, fuck the brits.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

ehh... even if it was true as long as we agree they are white now we can leave the past in the past. I just wish people would stop claiming some whites are not white for what ever reason. If our enemies consider us a monolithic block with """"white privileged"""" then we might as well be a monolithic block. I'm convinced at this point that the SJWs are remarkably good at identifying the best parts of our civilization as they will critic those things the hardest.

>uses "islander" as an insult to white knight for a people who live on an island
>believes the teeth meme
I can see how Irish enrichment worked wonders for your country.

Because when they came here they only spoke Irish and worked for cheap. It's literally the same argument you all use today against Mexicans except they speak Spanish and are taking jobs you guys don't even want to do.

they look russian lol.

4 people in this pic look legitimately autistic.

get lost reddit.

Is there a famine in mexico? Most of the Irish that went to US did so to survive not out of choice like the beaners. Plus Irish went when the civil war was going on and many fought.

They cannot stand in the sun, therefor they cannot get vitamin D. This is why the cow is revered in India. In ancient times, it likely kept albinos long enough to procreate and have the melanin bred into their ancestors.

moot on the far right

>Irish
>Come to America legally
>Learn new language
>Change name
>Refuse to speak old language because you're American, now
>Proud of new nation

>Mexican
>Come to America illegally
>Refuse to learn English
>Keep shitskin names
>Refuse to speak English because you'll never be American
>Despise new nation

Irish were always considered white, they were just thought of as the most niggery whites.
Why is that? Because Irish are loud, impulsive, and simple-minded, like niggers.

don't forget

>shitskins
>low IQ
>low empathy
>low time preference
>foreign tribal preference
>foreign language
>politically hostile

I'm gonna need you to look up the history of indentured servitude in the US.

People also forcibly bred Irish slaves with Africans because it was expensive to own African slaves and you got a more manageable offspring to use. One big reason why American blacks are like 20-30% Caucasian

sounds hot desu, so all the irish in usa are part black?

Everyone is part black homie.

Irish user here, ignore flag, work network is VPN i guess.

Whats wrong with potato-niggers? we have literally never done anything besides hating on the English, bombing the English and drinking.

And in fairness, we were only BTFOing them for our own country back, literally the only noble reason to fight; for ones land.

pic related - Dublin Ink tatoo, shop owner is Evangelion fan, how could you not love us?
But dont worry even if you dont, your gf's do ;)

GET OUT REDDIT, LEAVE.

Mexicans fight back. They obviously haven't given up. You talk to enough old school Mexicans and they'll tell you, they were beaten in public schools for speaking spanish.

The old school Irishman was subdued, they gave up their who they were, they fell in line and gave up their culture to be accepted.

I'm Irish and proud, but this history is embarrassing. I'll call a Mexican a friend any day and everyday. They're not bad, not the majority of them.