'antifa punk femboy' on the next edition of BLACKED.COM

'antifa punk femboy' on the next edition of BLACKED.COM

youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso

how the hell these fags have stayed alive so for is a miracle itself

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=eric clanton
youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did the Black guy say? I'm not even trying to be racist I genuinely didn't really understand what he was trying to say.

Can someone please explain?

This is a genuine question no troll response please.

Ok translation

"we wonder what the fuck you say"
"we wonder what the fuck is you on"
"thats what we want"
"all these people is wonder what the fuck you folks on"
"fuck all the stupid shit you're saying"
"we on whenever, whatever, wherever"
"its whats happening man"
"be bout it if you wanna be bout it man, im here for whatever"
"pussy as nigga"

>What did the Black guy say?
Basically he's wondering what he's talking about. Then, sensing weakness, challenges the white guy to a fight.

How did this white male turn out to be such a huge disappointment to his race.

Look at his fucking hair and clothes.
Is cultural marxism genuinely this powerful in schools and colleges?

he was just making front to test for weakness

white boy failed the test miserably, and he's lucky he didn't get eaten alive for that backdown

dare I say... BASED BLACK GUY?

>Is cultural marxism genuinely this powerful in schools and colleges?

No, it's just that the vast majority of people aren't capable of independent thought. They see a few "arguments" won and they simply memorize the slogans.

don't forget the faux righteous indignation

Perfect translation.
I guess all we have to do to shut antifa up, is say a bunch of forceful gibberish to them.
Dude had no idea how to respond because it was urban nonsense.
I can watch this video forever

I honestly don't understand why blacks stand with these faggots at BLM marches etc.

If I was a nigga, I'd be furious that these little pussies thought they had the right to speak for and to defend my rights

Will BLM blacks eventually start to turn on these leftie crackaz?

The niglet appears to be an antifa/troublemaker unsatisfied with white antifa's "all talk, no action". I wouldn't jump on the whole "muh based negro" with this fellow.

bix nood muhfugga

Yes, but the point is mr. black lives matter got very confused when he saw a negro up close and that is mildly funny.

powerfull

I laughed so hard at this.

>sensed weakness and his predatory nature came out

This guy's got it: My interpretation of the general gist of it is this

"What's your solution to our problems? What are you offering? We [presumably black people] are ready to fight beside you, but what is it that you're offering to solve the people's problems?"

I think that's the gist. I guess the white guy also didn't know what he was saying, which is why he didn't answer. And he was too afraid to just say "sorry, do you mean you want me to clarify what my stance is for pro-active political action"?

It's like that Monthy Phyton sketch, black beats Queer.

to be honest I would have no idea what to say to
>us as people wunna the fuck yous folks on man, we on whateva whoeva whereva, its whats happenin man
no matter what side I was on or who I was expecting to be confronted by either

I think he says at the end "I grew up gay so I'm used to that" kek

Did we ever find out what the fuck that puss ass nigga was on??

>uhmm i mean, I grew up to be gay, so I'm used to that shit

If everybody's attacking you for being a loud ass pussy ass faggot nigga maybe you're the problem and not the world?

yfw Sup Forums doesn't know who they hate more blacks or antifa

Antifa of course.

I do not believe so.

Sorry, I don't speak Jive.

Kek

Why not just explain what your positive political opinions are? What you think the government should do? What direction you think the country should go in?

I think that's what the black guy is asking.

E.g. I'm guessing the black guy is wondering what this antifa kid is going to do for him, and other black guys. Wondering whether he's actually gonna do anything for "niggas in the struggle".

Why didn't the antifa kid just answer the fucking question? That's why he got called a "pussy ass bitch"

CALL THE BAMBURLANCE, CHICKENBREATH!

yup.
if you want to see a lot of dead lefties you just have to lock up the fringes of the far left somewhere for 2-3 days.

estrogen

I know you guys are only just getting used to right wing protesting but how do these people get so close to each other without it ending up in a brawl? In the UK as soon as antifa and the edl or whichever group gets within 50 feet of each other they both charge

i want to fuck his boi pussy with my hard nazi cock

i thought thats a left wing protest with infighting

But those are all left-wing people in that video. There are no righties there.

Take your fag shit to the fag board you fucking fag:

this is incorrect. Cultural marxism is INSANELY powerful in blue states. I live in New York City and the school system is literally where every English and Social Studies class is "feminism this" and "civil rights" that. History classes are entirely focused on the atrocities of the "Holocaust" and the genocide of the Amerindians, slavery, and the racism of the founding fathers and other white men of historical importance. Civil rights era is pushed as the greatest achievement in history. Feminist theory is applied to every book they make you read. If a teacher has the ability to assign a book outside of the core required books they almosg always assign some sort of feminist or antiracist propaganda text. The entire NYC school system from kindergarten through graduate school is an indoctrination machine.

Did he fucking tell his friend "I was raised gay" as an excuse for shrinking and cowering when confronted by the negro? Did I fucking hear that right? What a weak bitch, he doesn't stand for shit!

fucking BASED

"we wonder what the fuck you say" Frankly we do not think you practice what you preach.

"we wonder what the fuck is you on" We think you might be intoxicated as your behaviour is offensive.

"all these people is wonder what the fuck you folks on" My fellow compatriots also think the same.

"fuck all the stupid shit you're saying" We are sick and tired of your groups belligerence.

"we on whenever, whatever, wherever" We are ready anywhere at anytime and any type of skirmish/battle/weaponry. (fists/knives/guns)

"be bout it if you wanna be bout it man, im here for whatever" I am serious about my previous statements and I will engage in fisticuffs or further if you pursue this line of action.

COPY AND PASTED FROM YOUTUBE COMMENTS

>"we wonder what the fuck you say"
>"we wonder what the fuck is you on"
>"thats what we want"
You are acting in an offensive manner; are you and your friends on drugs, what's your problem?

>"all these people is wonder what the fuck you folks on"
No one here supports you.

>"fuck all the stupid shit you're saying"
Everything you say is stupid

>"we on whenever, whatever, wherever"
If you incite violence, I'm going to beat the fuck out of you whenever you do it, whatever weapons you bring, and where ever you do it

>"its whats happening man"
I'm serious about everything I said

>"be bout it if you wanna be bout it man, im here for whatever"
Fight me, be about your words with actions

>"pussy as nigga"
You are a pussy

I think the black guy was part of the leftist gathering, but he was confused about the guys shouting because he's never seen an antifag before
He probably didn't understand a word that the antifag was saying due to his poor English and was confused by the yelling wondering what side he was on and what the hell he was talking about

In the group of less radical leftists the nigger was confused and startled by the commotion of the antifags making a huge scene

Or maybe he was just annoyed that the antifag was acting like some kind of ''epic leader'' rallying everyone with a wannabe ''epic speech'' and he wanted to challenge his position as the alpha

this

you a house nigger?

Wait if that's all he said why did the antifa shit his pants so hard.

Antifa was going on a rant and could have ignored him but stopped and then was like a deer in headlights.

>>"be bout it if you wanna be bout it man, im here for whatever"
would've invited him to a beer.
or would've pissed myself.

im just here for updates on the bike lock faggot but i didnt want to make a thread for one question.

what happened to all the threads? did it turn out to be a false lead?

What language is that black guy speaking?

google.com/search?q=eric clanton

The fear in that things eyes when a black person is near it.

True racists.

Is this how most american blacks speak?

Probably the first he's seen IRL

>why did the antifa shit his pants so hard

Antifa views the black minority as the new working class. The cuck see's them as default allies who will naturally flock to antifa seeing how they are arguing on the disenfranchises minorities behalf. So when the pathetic antifa comes across a black man who wasn't on his side, was in fact standing against antifa, he kind of shut down and pissed himself because it was something beyond his expectation and experience.

I betcha anything that little faggot walked away thinking to himself in a little half-hearted mantra "At least I'm not a racist".

Basically, the nig asked antifag to explain his position better, because he didn't understand what their problem was. The antifag kid then clammed up and stopped talking, so the black guy says words to the effect of "if you don't want to talk, let's fight instead". That's why cuckboi shit himself, the guy was literally challenging him to a fight.

these antifa cucks are the guardians of the bull, they'll fight any other white man who stand between them and their bull, they dare not say anything to their bull, they just await prepping instructions

take it from someone experienced in these kinds of things

are there any anti-antifa leftist groups?

These people are a joke and need to be chased off from protests.

Anyone leftists in the UK want to form a rival group to make sure protests go smoothly?

He had nothing to say because he is a paid protester who isn't taught to deal with the situation of a black man confronting him. You should always assume that whoever decides to make themselves the center of attention and starts spouting shit like that Paul Dano looking faggot is a shill, it's already confirmed they pay people to do this.

^this

havent seen any footage of antifa cucks messing with visible minorities.

btw why is antifa so fucking white? i thought they were pro minorities and sheeeeiiittttt.

black guy here
id love to help you americans out but all these campuses are way too far away

Every black working class person I met was redpilled as fuck though. Pretty sure it's only the not-working class that's bluepilled.

Nice narcan posting Hans

Same I once knew a black guy from Chicago who use to be heavy into drugs and now hes turning red.

It seems like the ultimate redpill is having kids, no wonder they don't want people having them.

there are web results but nothing under the news section.

>/ourguys/ are a bunch of niggers, thugs and women beaters

This is awesome. Every fucking non-libtard human being wanna kick antifag ass like thereĀ“s no tomorrow

kill yourself you filth

Jesus christ, that nigger spoke like he was from another galaxy.

>Jesus christ, that nigger spoke like he was from Siciliy
ftfy Mario

The fag in pic owns the itsgoinhdown website

nigger: "bix nood muddafugga"
antifag: "now i gotta go and change my tampon"

You wanna know how to beat Antifa?

>convince minorities to join it
>wait a little bit for their numbers to increase
>begin pushing the idea that antifa is pro-white and don't care about minorities, since majority of them are white
>force them to have more minorities as speaking roles, a "minorities first" approach
>sit back and watch the fireworks

so like BLM?

Antifa members complain but offer no solution

it's known as "ebonics". The antifa fags response should have been:

>yo look, what we sayin' is that that muhfucka Trump is playin too much
>he's on some bullshit
>we just lettin him know to keep it real
>know what i'm sayin?
>so where you at?

It's a bizarre type of conversation to have but deep in nigger territory it's a useful second language.

No, not like that.

If you guys remember the whole "Occupy Wall Street" thing, that fell out because of people in there started to do a "progressive stack" for their rallies and meetups. Consequently, less white men got involved and just said "fuck it" since they were the ones planning the events.

youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4

I suggest we do the same thing.

holy shit, this is beautiful. the guy is a professor?

excellent work, Sup Forums.

>we now what happens when facism organizes
>wasn't really communism though

>we wunda what you is on man!
I honestly wouldn't know how to reply either. I can't understand shit

pretty much. coincidentally, that is exactly how all western countries are being destroyed.

im skeptical cause there are no more threads about him after there was a shitload of them last night and nothing shows up in google news.

>making your case
>someone questions it
>fuck, he's black; tactics don't apply
>literally start walking in circles

This. Getting off memes was a miraculous change in my life.

Not memes here, but speaking in memes. Most people are only capable of communicating in memes it would seem. Liberating yourself from this and speaking the truth, from your own mind, in the moment, is an unbelievable rush.

Furthermore, it absolutely destroys any speech issues or social anxiety that might be plaguing you. Speaking with conviction is easy when you are simply saying what you feel in that moment and not some prerehearsed shit you muttered to yourself in a room fifteen times before going out that day.

>nigga
>crackaz
kill self wigger

"isn't this supposed to be an egalitarian movement?"

LOL, the entire thing instantly drops

ebonics truly is a another language

thanks user

>"WE WONDERIN WHAT DA FUK U ON MAN"
>"a-antifascism"
>"FUCK ALL DET STOOPID SHIT U TALKIN MAN"

Even niggers aren't falling for their bullshit

everything matches up.

LOL not sure if based

>You wanna know how to beat the USA?

>>convince minorities to join it
>>wait a little bit for their numbers to increase
>>begin pushing the idea that the USA is pro-white and don't care about minorities, since majority of them are white
>>force them to have more minorities in governing roles, a "minorities first" approach
>>sit back and watch the fireworks

So fucking glad in taco country public school is LAY, you dont get text books talking bout feminism, god and other modern bullshittery. History here is mostly focused on what the presidents did, what they achieved and what has became now and before that are the civilizations that were here before spaniards came to fuck moctezuma over.

That's pretty much it

Negroes are more tribal than Euros, and they don't care if you're talking for them (why would they want rich white kids talking for them?) or just want them to stay away.

They're truly happy with bread, circuses, and less police.

Race traitors the traitor is always the greater enemy.