ROT SCHILD PARTY

Richest Rothschild BDAY party.

pastebin.com/QtM48q9j

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
instagram.com/rotschillipepper/
forward.com/fast-forward/365840/rothschild-caribbean-estate-goes-on-sale-for-67-million/
christiesrealestate.com/eng/sales/detail/170-l-625-1703071524257897/girasol-bl-97133
youtube.com/watch?v=lOsCNGPoASc
youtube.com/watch?v=lf0k0pBfJjQ
capcomespace.net/dossiers/espace_US/shuttle/sts/EMU_MMU/EMU.htm
europeanknightsproject.com/chinese-academic-says-china-using-jewish-model-take-united-states-west/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Google search of Baron Benjamin de Rothschild produces little in the way of information. One can learn that he is a seventh-generation descendant of dynasty founder Mayer Amschel, and that as the great-grandson of "the Benefactor" he controls the Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Foundation. The foundation, through the management of the Caesarea community, provides financial support for education in Israel and has land and cash holdings worth more than NIS 700 million. Googling also reveals that the baron controls private banks in France and Switzerland, owns a number of the world's most famous palaces and wineries and is very fond of sports, particularly sailing. He rarely gives interviews; there are a handful of articles about him in the French press but none in the English-language media and certainly not in the Israeli media.

We were on the way to interview Baron Benjamin de Rothschild, the last scion of the dynasty's French branch, who is considered the world's richest Rothschild today.

haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094

5 star hotel President Wilson is located within 1 mile from their house. President Wilson was the person, who signed the creation of FED act, giving Rothschild monopoly of printing the US dollars out of thin air and lending it to US Gov on interest.

Long story shot in 1910 a few powerful yet rothschild-backed bankers met at Jeckyll Island to plan the creation of the bank of Federal Reserve (FED). They chose to promote Woodrow Wilson to presidency, to realize their plan. Once they promoted him to office, he did his bidding and signed the Creation of Feredal Reserve Bank act, which since then is 100% owned by the Rothschilds. It means they print money out of thin air and lend it to US Government on interest(hence endless debt in society).

As a thank you, Rothschilds build a President Wilson hotel one mile from where they reside in Geneva. The hotel operates to this day and offers the world's most expensive room per night.

In front of the hotel, the girl depicted is a symbol of human sacrifice and child rape.

these little sluts pretending to be jews with their blonde hair and blue eyes

Eyes Wide Shut IRL:
Lynn Forester De Rothschild on the left, David Brock(Founder of Comet Ping-Pong, birthplace of PIZZAGATE, Satanic Children Sacrificing Ring), on the right and posted by James Alefantis

Ill fuck the one in black right in her ass of you know what I mean.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama.

Proof of Lynn Rothschild's involvement

why is Sup Forums so uninterested with this?

always ((( the jews ))) this and ((( they ))) that

WELL THIS IS {{{ THEM }}}, {{{ THE JEWS }}}

maybe it's because of their very aryan characteristics...

"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.

"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html

because everyone already knows about it, but no one can do anything about it

God they are ugly. This is why they attack Sweden, they hate beauty.

very inbred

>Lynn Forrest De Rothschild

Lady Lynn Joyful Home for Children
> "God dwells in child like a person"
> ...

That's a bad case of tranny neck. They can go back to being dudes any time they want, unlike their dim-witted minions, who are fooled into getting irreversible surgical procedures.

sauce: instagram.com/rotschillipepper/

hey swissbro I remember your threads. welcome back. do you know if the city St. Gallen is relevant for the rothschilds or other kike familys?

Rothschild Caribbean Estate Goes On Sale For $67 Million

Originally built by banker and businessman Benjamin de Rothschild, it covers a total area of more than 7 acres, bordering the sea, with a 175 yard beachfront. A very beautiful holiday home to begin with, the current owners have improved every level of comfort and have created one of the jewels of the island.

forward.com/fast-forward/365840/rothschild-caribbean-estate-goes-on-sale-for-67-million/
christiesrealestate.com/eng/sales/detail/170-l-625-1703071524257897/girasol-bl-97133

Last year David de Rothschild was a guest at their influential annual conference, however I do not know of any direct connection to the city per se.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lOsCNGPoASc
>at 4:46, 19:11, 29:15 , 39:30

Sorry, here is a working link
youtube.com/watch?v=lf0k0pBfJjQ

thanks mate, didnt know that he attended the hsg symposium.

>Obama

downsize the pics you fucking faggot medic

That's what I was thinking, sheltered from normies, every else you know is poor filth, need to breed with good bloodlines.

I just wanna fuck the Jew out of those two.

Can I do sex to her

Ok so iw been ignoring the Rothschilds give me a quick rundow

this isn't facebook, medical denmark. go back to sucking albanian dicks.

I think you're right.

OP - what do we do?

sympathy for the devil

Its difficult to understand but Ive always felt lucky not to born into a wealthy/status family I always hear from others how they wish they were rich billions rich and i remember stupid bob dylan "but youve got to serve somebody" king or peasant you have a boss and i believe its true about the weight of a crown. I feel bad for the lot of them for they were all kids once innocent good intentions flavored beings but like fathers before them they give in to the "duty for the family".
They never had a chance.

Le illuminati rotchshilds9/11insidejobexe !legalixeweedXD youtube2007.spookalienmusic_windowsmovimaker

These genetically abominable retards need to be Darwined.

story?

what do you mean? want me to continue with my thoughts? you think its from a story?
should i write a book?

what is this pic?
the real "neal armstrong"?
other story?

no quick. watch money masters on youtube

bamp for info on that pic.

thats what a pure(inbred) bloodline looks like

neat

>Without the financial backing of the Rothschilds, kings found it difficult to go to war.
One of the biggest redpills hiding in plain sight.

they say it was an empty spacesuit in some kind of laboratory test.
but i say it was the real neil

Does anyone have that picture of the rothschild building with the NWO shit (trans rights and other things) located in the rothschild street in geneva? Also, nuke geneva when?

>make a claim about public figures (you can google their addresses, phone numbers etc)
>post photographs of them at parties and events
>nothing positive or remotely humanizing, treat the subjects in question as evil or demonic

because who really runs the world is a private-public relationship between corporate business leaders, their majority shareholders, board of directors, elected heads of state and major banking interests. this is literally 100,000 people all with competing interests and different influence between each other.

to actually model this as a simulation it would look a lot like NEO a CalTech/JPL joint venture through the KECK Institute (pictured).

why not just claim the world's richest person in the 1800s is behind it all? shit that's easy. 200 years from now people will have a conspiracy theory about how Bill Gates' great great great grandchildren run the Mars colony and want to take over the Earth, or some other stupid shit.

fuck off retard, go read some books and educate yourself. Rothschild's mismanaged their fortune and lost billions, now they are just one of thousands of billionaire families worldwide, they just happen to have a recognizable name because of how many people they jewed during the Napoleonic wars coupled with the lavish houses they built all over europe to stick it in the faces of the French.

jidf please

riddle me this good goy, if jews run the world why is israel such a shithole? why isn't it like switzerland or denmark or shit even dubai or moscow?

where are all the great buildings and wealth on display? all underground? do the lizard people keep the jew gold for themselves?

Ogre looking bitches.

Absolutely disgusting.

Rothschild controls the Federal Reserve system you retard, what the fuck are you talking about "missmanaging fortune". we live in the modern world, its all about property and capital. Rothschields webs are by far the widest and most influencial since a lot of important key institutes like the Federal Reserve are in their or in one of their puppets hands. I dont claim that they completely rule the world or even the west or even the whole of the USA, but I claim that their influence is by far one of the biggest and that a lot of shit can be traced back to their financial and political scheming.

Its funny that you mention Bill Gates though. He and his kike? wife are part of the at least bigger game as well. In Munich a security meeting of important western financial, political and medial figures took place. Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Gates', Soros' Open Society Foundation, all the neocon-freudomarxist think tank garbage like the Council on Foreign Relations and, most important, a bunch of representives of German mass media participated.

So what do you smart retard think these media people who earn like 10 grant in a month have to discuss with the mightest and richest people of the US? 100.000 people my ass and your pic is autistic as fuck.

>Do lizard people take the Jew gold for themselves

Absolutely
They're lizard regarding their value for goy life

>do the lizard people keep the jew gold for themselves?

well they do.
they arent lizzard people though, they dont have to be. they just have to be the same wall street and west coast kikes as always. they couldnt care less for the "Israeli people", they see them as inferiour. They let women fight against arabs, its actually hilarious how cucked Israelis are.

Israeli != Jew

bump for important stuff

Invite me next time.

show anything to support this besides empty speculation.

>wealthy people meet together to discuss the direction they would like things to go.

>this implies they have control over everything

how do you jump from one, which is reasonable, no shit they are going to meet, they have billions invested in these countries they want to know if the next elected leader is some crazy asshole who is going to shut down all of their investments, and between them im sure they don't all agree all the time, they want to rip each other off as much as take money from the rest of humanity.

now to say they can control everything is absolutely retarded. if anything the past 15 years shows us they can barely control anything. constant terrorist attacks, hackers breaking in and stealing private data, two major leaks of offshore assets, the NSA and wikileaks shit shows that not even the US can defend itself or protect privileged information.

but i should believe you when you say it's all connected and planned why? because you decided to connect random unrelated events together long after they happened? you're telling yourself a story (somebody is in control) because you have a weak mind and want to look towards some magical leader who can protect you or who you can fight against because of perceived oppression.

it's fitness and competition. you aren't on 150k euro a year? you didn't go to a good school and into a fantastic job? you don't rent a sick apartment and drive a n amg c83? you don't have a hot gf and expensive toys? well you're the loser, your life is a pile of shit, and you want to look at rich people above you and blame them.

it's not their fault they were born:
>smarter
>better looking
>more connected
>wealthier
>took better decisions in life

yeah let's punish them for your failure. oh wait we can't because they "run" the world.

fucking morons i swear, this shit is cancer spreading across every facet of the internet.

WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING PROOF? WHERE?

Are they vesen?

I was beginning to wonder when the shills would show up.

>Seen at party

they look so fucking retarded

>mfw ROTchild monkeys get put on blast

classic tu quoque logcal fallacy. also ad hom.

usury is wrong. keeping countries and peoples from prospering is wrong.

watch "money masters", read anything by ezra pound, watch "the greatest story never told", learn more about usury.

also, don't be a punk.

lastly, anyone who thinks the inbred rothschild are good looking has bad aesthetics.

fuck off bitch

low IQ people on the internet love to believe in their common bogeymen to pretend they are smart.
Common ones:
Bush < did 9/11
Saudi Arabian royal family
English royal family (reptilians)
Rothschilds
Rockerfellers
All can be interchangeably used when claiming they are behind all evil in the universe.
Families of billionaires are universally hated we get the jealousy.
But pinning every evil on them with absolutey no evidence but the retarded youtube videos with stupid dramatic music.

>when your white party costume is so lit it spawns decades of conspiracy theories.

capcomespace.net/dossiers/espace_US/shuttle/sts/EMU_MMU/EMU.htm

stop getting plastic surgery

...you will never succeed with this meme

ask for evidence - must be shill

i've seen all this shit, it's unconvincing and borderline psychotic propaganda. there are people who actually believe billionaires get together and drink blood and fuck babies. this is some medieval period type conspiracy about lord dracula up in his castle eating virgins.

the fact is none of you will ever be able to produce a shred of anything coherent or structured. your research is autistic screetching over shitty documentaries poorly sourced and filled with ahistorical lies. and you don't really want evidence, the bogdanoffs are making me do this send he the actual truth is this is a religion to you, you want it to be true so even attempting to look for evidence is scary because if you don't find any it challenges your faith. like how all religions where on rickety ground in the 20s and 30s as astronomy was developing with larger and larger telescopes because there was out there a limitless universe filled with billions of galaxies, shit the bible didn't mention this fuck what do we do. phew, big bang, everything was created, it still works, ahhaha big bang, we knew all along lul.

same shit with a different religion. disgustingly lazy idiots who are being manipulated into thinking they are uncovering some huge truth. rich people have better lives than you and sometimes use their money to do shady stuff. wow. shocking. no they aren't supernatural gods who live forever, one of the rockerfellers just died, he lasted to his 100s so good for him, but he died. dead. all his work for nothing, cos he died. there is PROOF you're all full of shit. these people live and die like everyone else.

>Bankers are and their interest rates are causing countries to be poor
no one is forced to borrow money
poor countries are poor not because of usury
The list of reasons is very long but the main ones are
corruption
lack of natural resources or innovation
wars
culture and religion
lack of interest of investors
laziness or complacency of population (due to culture of genetics)
disorder and high rates of crimes
inability to develop the infrastructure to advance the technology of the economy
too much military spending
lack of freedoms
and so on ..

That's called art, user.

Liberals think it validates their existence.

don't you have coins and foreskins to shave?

this is actual heresy on the internet in 2017.

one side:
>WHITE PEOPLE DID IT WHITE DEVILS COLONIALISM SCREEEEEEEEEEEE

other side:
>WHITE PEOPLE DID IT WHITE BILLIONAIRES, JEWS WAIT IT WAS JEWS, JEWS DID IT REEEEEEEEEEEICHHHH

anyone with a brain is thinking, shit i better side with the billionaire class and maybe i can make enough money to climb high enough from these two retarded extremes who are on a collision course to destroy themselves and society. these stupid ideas are literally creating the monsters they pretend are already real, my fucking sides.

>billionaires run the world
Well, I mean okay, if you want us too, maybe we should get around to doing it, oh you think we should do it this way, not bad not bad, honey they say to start secret societies, do we know anyone who makes cloaks?

>white colonialism nazis evil genocide!!!
Wait why do you hate white people so much, maybe we should all get together and vote for some more ethnocentric political figues. Genocide, hmm, how about just putting these minorities in some kind of vocational facilities, maybe like a summer work camp, work camps that's a good idea, we'll do it right this time.

it's like poetry.

Does anyone think this is a real question and not something deployed by counterintelligence to mine for potential recruits to the radical right wing? The question is slanted. First, dynastic families hold their wealth in the corporations they control, the trusts they control, the foundations they control, the banks they control, and the real estate they own. Forbes is using IRS information to rank according to visible income. The reasons these dynasties created the foundations was to shelter income from taxation by donating to causes that enhanced their agendas. Rothchilds themselves are just pawns, the mystery school is what we have to focus on, money is just a mean, not a goal.

You're the low iq. It's the bankers and people playing the game of $. At the very top you find a bunch of jews, it's that simple.

can you name these people? how many are there? who are they? you can find detailed information of everyone on the internet, how is it they are so secretive and anonymous, or are they it seems like you know who they are?

Just write out their names.

I wanna stuff their tight Jewish pussies

The only nigger allowed.

so these people run the world?

what about india, china, russia, europe, south america, oceania? the "world" is the washington zionist lobby? some random ass jews inside trumps administration? is this literally every single jewish person around trump collaged into one image? he has hundreds of people around him, where are they?

fucking delusional. the us president controls everything. the us president is a puppet. make up your fucking mind.

The lack of enrichment in these pictures is racist and xenophobic

Someone explain why you guys eep posting pictures of rich sluts? I know they're Rothschilds but like... all you're doing is just posting pictures of them. Is this some sort of rich slut fan club now?

>what are the Bolshevik?

>What are banana republics and who owns the 2 main banana companies?

what fucking evidence do you need nigger? they fucking BRAG about it.

europeanknightsproject.com/chinese-academic-says-china-using-jewish-model-take-united-states-west/

silly human slave

Where the fuck is that piece of shit's torso?

They're flatter than Florida.

it's called kikes refrigerator body type, look up sarah silverman

Oh, god, not you again with this rotschild conspiracy. Are you related to them and angry they didn't invite you to party?